Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

On 9/16/2021 at 3:33 AM, Softening Ellie said:

Photoshoot part 2? After a long day, a McDonalds combo and large frappe, a full red baron pizza, and quite a few donuts/beers/snacks, I felt too fat to not take a few more pictures 🥰 I love seeing my deceitfully smaller--although delightfully always doughy--belly inflate into a big paunch after a day of eating, knowing soon I will be just as big even with an empty stomach 
😘 I know its basically 2 of me standing and 2 sitting at the same angles, but I couldn't pick a favorite 😅

9E6D0457-6940-4D6B-8941-A3B6C15BC382_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.fccd3075ccdfc077d933f635a2367a23.jpeg

The difference between your flabby deflated gut and this absolute balloon you turn into after shoveling junk into yourself all day drives me wild. I really think that no matter how fat you get you'll never have a shape quite like this when empty; your body just seems to melt into a fatty blob as you grow, but all of that extra food you force down hold up that top part while your stomach struggles to move it along, in a way that pure squishy lard never will. Of course, you will get this big, though (and bigger), just distributed a bit differently.

6 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

Pro-tip: thighs make great shelves for plump bellies, and love handles make great shelves for lazy arms 

DFC888EF-4F24-492F-A003-50A99889CA50.jpeg

Soon a massive gut will make a nice shelf for a growing chest, too.

On 9/16/2021 at 4:18 AM, Softening Ellie said:

Hello! 😊 Today was my first day off since I moved/went on my trip, so I had a ton of errands to run. I spent a whole lot of time in bed, not getting up except for the occasional donut, and finally finished getting ready around 7pm 😅 I was all set to leave, went to get my charging phone, annnnnnnnnd took a mini photo shoot instead! Maybe not the most responsible choice as I am still at cvs at 9pm, but I thought I

Someone asked a while back for some empty belly play (except 4 or 5 donuts throughout the afternoon, which is nothing 😉), so I filmed that and then couldn’t resist taking a few pictures ☺️ I just had to see if I’m finally in the stage where I look chubby whether I’ve eaten or not. I’ll let you guys be the judge of that 😘 

image.thumb.jpeg.40effc48a7a2a54f153f67cca9ab0636.jpeg

image.thumb.gif.38589ef185c59c1a6e2415e29996f4b6.gif

image.thumb.gif.3a0d70dd7e804d33867b462fae594ec0.gif 2.03 MB · 1,180 downloads

image.thumb.gif.5bdfc0299aeefb0f4a2b633a75b575fe.gif

I didn’t realize how much cushion my butt and thighs provide now! Makes me wonder if I’ll end up more of a pear if my hips fill out, or if my upper body and shoulders catch up 🤔

image.thumb.jpeg.38edbc17980d1f1e0019bd3cd3079114.jpeg  image.thumb.jpeg.6f95f4f0efd3c950d082a5bcbe6c292b.jpeg

2.03 MB · 1,180 downloads

Please do some clips, I want to send you money so you can get fatter! You look incredible!🥰

• 8 months later...
6 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Hi everyone!! I am so, so sorry to have left without notice, life got in the way a little and I unintentionally put this community, and gaining in general, on the back burner. That said, I have very recently become self-employed, and its given me a lot of time to think and realize that gaining is what I truly want to do, and I want to be engaged in this community again! Although I plan to be closing down this account in the next couple of weeks, I have just started a tumblr under the same name, and plan to post a lot of my old content there, as well as new content documenting my gain into new heights ☺️ I really hope to speak to some of you again soon, and hope those of you who still follow this page would be interested in watching my gain on a new platform. I haven't decided if tumblr will be my final destination, but I look forward to my new chapter in gaining! 

IMG_2575.jpeg

Hey Ellie! Great to see you active here again, you're looking plump!  

On the Tumblr thing, they don't have a good track record with our community. A number of people have been shadow banned or had their accounts straight up deleted because an incel maliciously complained.  It can still be fun there but I'd suggest keeping this account as a back up.  

Guest everclearfan23

Yeah I know a ton of people from this community who got viciously taken down without warning on Tumblr. They even went as far as to ban most of the popular tags relating to feederism entirely. A site like Twitter or Reddit would probably be a better fit for you, since they have a much more accepting policy towards this kind of content, at least as far as I'm aware.

On 6/11/2022 at 12:04 AM, Softening Ellie said:

Hi everyone!! I am so, so sorry to have left without notice, life got in the way a little and I unintentionally put this community, and gaining in general, on the back burner. That said, I have very recently become self-employed, and its given me a lot of time to think and realize that gaining is what I truly want to do, and I want to be engaged in this community again!

IMG_2575.jpeg

Glad to see you back! And judging by that midsection, I'm not so sure you put gaining on the back burner. Maybe deliberate gaining, but those habits stuck, and so did quite a few pounds!

edit: and yeah, if you think you're closing this account then probably Reddit would be a good destination. As noted above Tumblr goes through weird fits of censorship, and Twitter is terrible for browsing.

On 6/10/2022 at 11:04 PM, Softening Ellie said:

Hi everyone!! I am so, so sorry to have left without notice, life got in the way a little and I unintentionally put this community, and gaining in general, on the back burner. That said, I have very recently become self-employed, and its given me a lot of time to think and realize that gaining is what I truly want to do, and I want to be engaged in this community again!

IMG_2575.jpeg

No need to apologize -- real life should always take precedence. Glad you're doing better and looking forward to seeing more of you as you grow. :D 

IMG_2575.jpeg

Welcome back!!

IMG_2575.jpeg

Welcome back beautiful excited to see you grow! 

• 2 weeks later...