Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

Guest NamakemonoRedux
18 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

You’re completely right, I knew I wanted to get fatter and knew what foods would make that process happen faster. I never realized how easily I would fall prey to the fate of so many people who can’t control being overweight, but I have 😅There really is something addicting about eating enough McDonalds to add about 20lbs in 6 months. Besides, my growing, jiggly body is addicting enough 😍 My thighs and arms have exploded lately, and they wobble so much with simple movements or bumps in the road I can’t help but notice. My ass, too, is so much more pliable and definitely a smack sends ripples through all the ample lard I’ve packed into it (and makes the rest of me jiggle, too). I have no say anymore in whether I keep gaining, especially given I polished off a dozen donuts in the 2 days I’ve been home. I just can’t wait to expand my stomach more and get even bigger 🐖

image.thumb.jpeg.1cea5b63869cc8427fafc69ad4feade5.jpeg   826   252.62 kB

I just love to see this. I love hearing about how you fell prey to your bad habits and have formed addictions. It's amazing to witness that your trips to McDonald's and constant stuffing, which began as purposeful, intentional actions to add fat to your body, have now been reduced to simple cravings that you no longer possess the willpower to deny. In the beginning, going to McDonald's was a trip that was out of your way. Now? It is something you just do on autopilot, without thinking about it or feeling strongly about it one way or the other. When you first started out, overeating and stuffing yourself was a tactical, strategic way for you to experience what you might be like with a few extra pounds and a chore you had to force yourself to complete. But now, you return from vacation and casually eat 12 donuts without any trouble, inhibitions, or shock. 

You set out on a mission to fulfill your dream of being chubby, but you wound up hopelessly addicted to the fat lifestyle, unable and unwilling to stop yourself from destroying any memory of your skinny-fat body and replacing it with a jigglier, fatter, hopelessly out-of-shape version of you. In fact, I'd venture to say you aren't even the same person--physically nor mentally. your gluttony, hedonism, and insatiable lust has consumed the old you in body and mind alike. If I hadn't been watching you blossom into the greedy pig you've become, I would never even believe you used to be skinny, or that your fat ass wasn't always ridden in cellulite and sticking out much farther than it naturally would without depositing all those excess calories. 

It is no longer a matter of "if" you'll get fatter, but rather "when" and "how quickly." I only wonder if your wardrobe can keep up with the concerning expansion rate of your ass and belly.

8 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Photoshoot part 2? After a long day, a McDonalds combo and large frappe, a full red baron pizza, and quite a few donuts/beers/snacks, I felt too fat to not take a few more pictures 🥰 I love seeing my deceitfully smaller--although delightfully always doughy--belly inflate into a big paunch after a day of eating, knowing soon I will be just as big even with an empty stomach

9E6D0457-6940-4D6B-8941-A3B6C15BC382_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.fccd3075ccdfc077d933f635a2367a23.jpeg

You're right ! Soon your empty belly will be that big and i can't wait ! 😍

A massive stuffed belly and more and more rolls in your back ! Your eating habits are doing wonders 😎

Guest ContrastBro
14 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Photoshoot part 2? After a long day, a McDonalds combo and large frappe, a full red baron pizza, and quite a few donuts/beers/snacks, I felt too fat to not take a few more pictures 🥰 I love seeing my deceitfully smaller--although delightfully always doughy--belly inflate into a big paunch after a day of eating, knowing soon I will be just as big even with an empty stomach 
😘 I know its basically 2 of me standing and 2 sitting at the same angles, but I couldn't pick a favorite 😅

D52FE27D-F6AC-4DBD-83FF-78B3F7C7A0AC_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.4400bd07b58de90936f53344ccbcf02f.jpeg

6B47CB46-F021-4469-A5ED-AB90BA835364_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.87729aab039e9758518ba5e2852e4b82.jpeg

99461EA1-7BB1-4A42-BC76-9BAD8019B820_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.9385fb01b2d52becac45d473bb036508.jpeg

9E6D0457-6940-4D6B-8941-A3B6C15BC382_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.fccd3075ccdfc077d933f635a2367a23.jpeg

You’ve still got a six pack! Of side rolls 🥰

Guest NamakemonoRedux
21 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I just had to see if I’m finally in the stage where I look chubby whether I’ve eaten or not.

You most certainly are. You've trained your body to store all those calories you eat into juicy, pliable fat. You look so stunning, soft, and gorgeous. 

21 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

😘 I know its basically 2 of me standing and 2 sitting at the same angles, but I couldn't pick a favorite 😅

Well since you couldn't pick one, this is my favourite!! I just love the perfect combination of your beautiful smile and that juicy set of fat rolls!

And just wow, your belly got big!! 😱😋

On 9/16/2021 at 3:33 AM, Softening Ellie said:

After a long day, a McDonalds combo and large frappe, a full red baron pizza, and quite a few donuts/beers/snacks, I felt too fat to not take a few more pictures 🥰 I love seeing my deceitfully smaller--although delightfully always doughy--belly inflate into a big paunch after a day of eating, knowing soon I will be just as big even with an empty stomach

It sounds (and looks) like you've been doing a really good job of keeping up with all of the gluttonous habits that you've created for yourself.

Out of curiosity, how strong are your cravings getting these days?  Have you ever found yourself getting really irritable/moody/restless when you don't give your body the fast food/snacks that it desires?

IMG_1827.JPG

Remember when you thought this was looking full? you got your tiny belly a little bloated from a milkshake and it just barely started sticking out. you even had little cum gutters there, next to your still-visible hip bones. I bet you loved the feeling of being packed tight with food, seeing the curve of your stomach distended from your naughty little binge sessions. lying in bed you'd put a hand on your belly and feel its round warmth. perhaps you were surprised at how turned on you became at the thought of just how much food you had stuffed inside of yourself, enough to make your stomach bulge noticeably. and yet, the next day it was gone and you could go back to being a skinny little thing, sliding into your small leggings and scrubs like nothing had ever happened. 

image.jpeg

now your stomach is big and round and I bet it is constantly hanging over your waistband. when you put on your leggings in the morning you probably pull them up over that flabby lower belly--just a bit--for the elastic to suck you in a little and make it a tiny bit less obvious how fat you've gotten. but as soon as you sit down at work, your belly bulges forward and the elastic digs in uncomfortably. so you grab the waistband, hoping no one will notice, and pull it up a bit higher to make room for your swollen gut. you dream about your lunch break when you will sit down in your car and eat but not before pulling that waistband as low as possible and letting your big belly freely spill over top. 

6B47CB46-F021-4469-A5ED-AB90BA835364_1_105_c.jpeg

good god what a year of indulgence can do to a girl! did you ever think your belly would get so big? you've trained your stomach to accept more and more food, no, to need more and more food! just to get that familiar full-feeling bulge you probably had to eat a bit more every session. and now look what you've done! all that fast food has settled in your lower belly which is now basically resting on two flabby thunder thighs. even without stuffing yourself, you've now got a permanent gut and wide love handles. your coworkers and friends are too polite to say anything but you know they've noticed. in just one year you went from skinny, to skinny-fat, to pudgy, to now looking a bit like you swallowed a whole watermelon.

9E6D0457-6940-4D6B-8941-A3B6C15BC382_1_105_c.jpeg

undoubtedly some of your coworkers suspect that you're pregnant...I mean how else does someone get a belly like that over such a short time frame? you probably don't even realize it but they can see the outline of your soft hips under your scrubs. they've watched you fidget with the waistband, trying to get comfortable with your now permanently bloated midsection straining in too-small clothes. wow, they might think to themselves, either there is a baby in there or she is eating REALLY good!

suffice to say, your gain is unbelievably sexy. I hope you are as turned on by your new fat body as I am! thanks always for sharing!!!