Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

Guest NamakemonoRedux
On 8/27/2021 at 12:16 AM, Softening Ellie said:

There’s nothing sexier than a happy, stuffed belly

It's clear that even without Curvage, you've brainwashed yourself into becoming a true pig. Even during your hiatuses, it seems that you can't stop hitting fast food daily, overstuffing your gut, and outgrowing clothes at an alarming rate. 

It's incredible how your standing gut isn't much smaller than when you sit. A true testament to the hedonistic lifestyle you've fully embraced and continue to indulge in. The hiurgkass, curvaceous shape of your front view is totally betrayed when you see that big, glorious, jiggling mound of fat hanging from your gut on a side angle. When I saw your pass shot, the first word that went through my head was "bouncy." I can't imagine the amount of jiggle and recoil that there would be if someone spanked it. And to think, not so long ago it was smooth, tight, and much smaller than it was before you expanded it with fat and cellulite.

Honestly, even if Curvage went down right now, you'd keep getting fatter. You've completely rewired your body, mind, and soul. It's too late to go back to your skinny days now, so embrace your fattening destiny with even more gusto. 

56 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

It’s impossible to forget I’ve put on weight when every movement causes a roll to fold or a jiggle on one of my many squishier parts, but I’m always a little surprised when one of my old “bigger” clothes don’t fit. You all have seen both my pink and grey sweatpants go from baggy to either squeezing my soft hips or unable to comfortably cover my expanded backside. And of course I’m always excited when the clothes I’ve bought this summer 3 sizes up feel tight 😍 I’m sure I’ll need to start getting used to this cycle 😘

As for my chin(s), I didn’t realize how much growth there’s been until I looked through some old pictures, but I’ve lost so much definition! To provide an example, I thought it might be fun to recreate this pic I posted here back in October! Forgive the slightly different angle, I’m finding it harder to take exact comparison photos and get all of my midsection in frame 🐷😅 I’ve kept up the McDonald’s diet in earnest since this last March, I’ll let you decide if it’s made an improvement 😉

10/25/20

image.thumb.jpeg.539c5c26d0ddeaced23ae9900348bef6.jpeg

9/1/21

image.thumb.jpeg.eff8ca824ed63f76c5b543545abd0406.jpeg

And I can’t resist a bonus shot of my morning belly, both for the highlighted double chin, and I’ll never get over how when I’m empty it feels like my middle is nothing but chub 🥰 

image.thumb.jpeg.63852bbec2791ec27a0949731322dc92.jpeg

Like what really gets me is how smooth your stomach used to be compared to all the rolls, bulges, love handles and cellulite you're sporting now around your middle.  You must feel SO fat! 😁

1 hour ago, Softening Ellie said:

It’s impossible to forget I’ve put on weight when every movement causes a roll to fold or a jiggle on one of my many squishier parts, but I’m always a little surprised when one of my old “bigger” clothes don’t fit. You all have seen both my pink and grey sweatpants go from baggy to either squeezing my soft hips or unable to comfortably cover my expanded backside. And of course I’m always excited when the clothes I’ve bought this summer 3 sizes up feel tight 😍 I’m sure I’ll need to start getting used to this cycle 😘

As for my chin(s), I didn’t realize how much growth there’s been until I looked through some old pictures, but I’ve lost so much definition! To provide an example, I thought it might be fun to recreate this pic I posted here back in October! Forgive the slightly different angle, I’m finding it harder to take exact comparison photos and get all of my midsection in frame 🐷😅 I’ve kept up the McDonald’s diet in earnest since this last March, I’ll let you decide if it’s made an improvement 😉

10/25/20

9/1/21

And I can’t resist a bonus shot of my morning belly, both for the highlighted double chin, and I’ll never get over how when I’m empty it feels like my middle is nothing but chub 🥰 

We need a video/gif of that morning belly

2 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

10/25/20

9/1/21

You’re attentive and descriptive periodic updates are always a pleasure to read 😊

Guest NamakemonoRedux

You don't even look like the same girl 😍 from a tiny bit of pudge to rolls of folded, succulent fat and a permanent double chin. Your transformation is intoxicating to watch.

13 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

10/25/20

9/1/21

Every additional pound looks fantastic excited to see that belly keep getting rounder! 

14 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I’ve kept up the McDonald’s diet in earnest since this last March, I’ll let you decide if it’s made an improvement 😉

10/25/20

9/1/21

Body built by McDonald's 😎

It's impressive what a year of gluttony can make to your curves ! Can't wait for one more year 🤤😍

You are growing beautifully 🥰

21 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

10/25/20

9/1/21

Try to push as much as possible until 10/25 possibly goals? 😏

On 9/1/2021 at 8:10 PM, Softening Ellie said:

10/25/20

9/1/21

I seriously can't believe what a pile of lard you've turned yourself into. I'm shocked you can even chew without feeling that band of jawline fat in the way... but then again with the amount of chewing you must do in a day I guess you've adjusted. Your middle is now three jelly rolls, and that bottom one is impressively thick. I like the way the rolls all merge in front and straighten out to make sure your overfed stomach can fit in there. I'd love to just knead all that softness and search for the packed hard tummy under it all.

I'm also a fan of just how much more you're spilling over those jeans... especially since I'm sure it's a bigger pair! In short, the diet is definitely making an improvement, so keep it up!

Wow. You really have just destroyed your body. Once a slim, hot girl now turned into an over fed, fat cow. Every greasy fast food meal is just piling onto your gut, your thighs, your arms and ass. Doesn’t seem you will ever get back your once slender body, instead you will just grow fatter and fatter as you stuff your face with greasy fast food, alcohol, and desserts until you are so obese you forget you ever where skinny

On 9/1/2021 at 8:10 PM, Softening Ellie said:

I’ve kept up the McDonald’s diet in earnest since this last March, I’ll let you decide if it’s made an improvement 😉

To call it an "improvement" would be very much an understatement.  Your diet has been nothing short of fundamentally transformational.  In less a year, you have left behind your average skinny-fat girl frame, and in her place has emerged a feminine beauty with a prominent chest, a lovely soft belly, a full and plump booty, and little bits of feminine softness scattered everywhere from your chin to your hands.  Just as remarkable is your attitude toward your new figure and toward food.  Some women accidentally gain some weight.  Some let go of inhibitions and eat what they want.  Some even do stuffings.  But not you.  You are fully immersed in the fetish and your love of food, going above and beyond to take the time to appreciate (and poetically write about) the easter eggs of gaining--and to take the time to consider and reflect on the theory, the logistics, and the psychology of what you've gotten yourself into.  You strike me as the type of woman who stops going to the gym as a strategy, the type of woman who buys clothing two sizes too big because she's so excited to fill them, the type of woman who studies something like Diet Coke and Leptin resistance, the type of woman who would ask her feeder to selectively reward her to reinforce her gluttonous habits even more firmly, and the type of woman who makes a cerebral post--yet, when the cravings strike, always answers urgently, because becoming even more insatiable was exactly what her left-brain always wanted in the first place.  To be with a girl who has your attitude would be an absolute dream!  And I can only imagine that being responsible for feeding a girl like you would be incredibly fun and stimulating.

20 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

When I first started gaining weight faster, I would get so distracted when my sides would crease. Now, I adjust to new rolls without even noticing, which is good, since they’ve been adding up! My face has rounded, my jawline softened, and now I’m just starting to lose my collarbone a little. I’m in love with every change as I eat my way from “getting chubby” to “undeniably plump” 😋

Don’t you just love when a girl gets enough flab that her breasts merge into her band of back rolls? 

That is certainly one of the most interesting aspects of the anatomy of gaining and why it represents such a fundamental shift in one's body.  Some body parts (like your collar bone or hip bones) disappear, new ones (like double chins and love handles) appear that weren't there before, some (like breasts and back rolls) merge together instead, and some (like the upper and lower belly) split apart.  There is sort of a luck of the draw, and the fact that each individual has a different and unique set of changes is, in many respects, what makes gaining so mystical and fascinating.  Yet, the fact that you've embraced those changes (both looking forward and as they actually come) is, again, quite remarkable.  You might imagine your future self one way--say, with massive thighs that spread out all the way across the seat.  Yet, if you wound up something different instead--say, a huge single belly and relatively small legs instead, I can still see you being happy with that result, given your endless fascination for the changes that have actually occurred and your excitement to see what other changes are to come.

20 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

You’re completely right, I knew I wanted to get fatter and knew what foods would make that process happen faster. I never realized how easily I would fall prey to the fate of so many people who can’t control being overweight, but I have 😅There really is something addicting about eating enough McDonalds to add about 20lbs in 6 months.😍🐖

Yes.  There literally is, especially if you often get diet soda or lots of MSG-laden foods there.  But the fact that you knew that and did it anyway, knowing that there was a possibility that you might lose control and never be able to stop... Wow!  😯