Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

Great to see you back on here and for posting the new pictures. I hope the job hunting and apt hunting are going well. These pictures are really showing improvement of your ever growing figure and curves. I cant get over how big your belly has become and is so round. I really like how your body spreads the fat around your ever growing body with nice ass, thighs and belly with rolls getting bigger. Thanks for posting again and take care of your self. 

3 minutes ago, Hoss Delgado said:

Just blew through almost this whole thread, amazed and stunned by the progress that you have made Ellie! You have plumped up so much and I am so hyped to see you grow even more!

I reviewed it from the start and her gain really is so awesome. Well documented with pictures and her descriptions/experience are soooo good 

• Curvage Model
On 8/10/2021 at 12:23 AM, QA_2 said:

Oh, that flabby gut is clearly always post about a million calories. Not a trace of a curve, at least not the hourglass ones fit girls have. I guess the rolls of flab at your sides and the spilling over the front of your pants are sort of curves. But you should be proud: you've finally gotten so soft and toneless that stuffing your belly doesn't change your shape all that much anymore! You're just a big squishy blob either way... only with a slight bulge just under your chest while stuffed. Which of course I love and hope to see constantly, since you should keep feeding all your irresponsibly greedy, hedonistic appetites as soon as you can afford to do so! (Make those videos and I think a lot of us will contribute with sales!) Can't wait for you to brainwash yourself so thoroughly that you forget what "hungry" is and start using that word for "less than painfully bloated".

I love this comment 😍 You’re right, the only curves I have now are bulging outward, skin almost always stretched over an excess of food, and always struggling to keep up the growth of my many deposits of squishy fat. And of course there’s always the curves of my rolls, even when I’m uncomfortably full, my stomach can never fill up enough to make me look like a balloon, there’s just too much chubby hip and doughy middle to ever stop being soft ☺️

4 hours ago, willriker said:

your bulging belly and those soft hips are adorable... I love the too-small-t-shirt look. it says "oops, I accidentally got too fat for my clothes!" except for you it wasn't much of an accident!

1 hour ago, Steelcity said:

I am in awe about how much your upper back is spilling out of your shirt too. Getting proper chunky 

It’s funny you say too small t-shirt, I was a only got this shirt a couple months ago, and it was baggy then! If I’m getting too fat for larges, I may need to size up into some properly big girl clothes to accommodate my new and expanding girth 🥳 I still see myself and think of how good I will look a few dozen pounds chubbier, so I’m always glad when you guys point out how much bigger I am looking already ☺️ I hadn’t even noticed how much my back fat bulges now, or how my undeniably chunky hips and ass elevate me wherever I sit. There’s nothing sexier than a happy, stuffed belly, and honestly, I think this shirt wasnt meant to be for workouts, it’s supposed to be worn stretched to its limits over an overindulged fatty’s gut 😘

image.thumb.jpeg.f053f53ba83b966d23425384d8f9c971.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.cae131bbf37b9a531b7c853c4aef6fb7.jpeg

15 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4fcbebd83f940b58776f7503ec07d1bd.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ed32b590e5b735650af6c079ed537041.jpeg

I was expecting you to come back fatter but wow you are so well fed here ! Not only your beautiful larger and larger belly but also your back rolls, your arms and your beautiful double chin ! 😍

And you are right ! The best way a t-shirt can fit is as crop top 🍫

This greasy lifestyle fits you so well 🥰 Keep enjoying life, food and yourself !

On 8/26/2021 at 5:10 PM, Softening Ellie said:

image.thumb.jpeg.299162bf89dcd3f3af393de9ecc80f9a.jpeg

I absolutely love this picture. Those are clothes that were meant to be loose, modest, relaxing, nowhere near the skin-tightness you’re wearing them as. That t-shirt is actually constricting you: I can see the dent in the swell of your gut (because you’re soft enough now that any pressure at all digs in). And even using absolutely all of its circumference it still can’t make it around your widest part! The sweatpants are clearly at their elastic’s ends, and the drawstring disappearing into the waistband. 

Keep abusing your digestive system like this and you’ll have former comfy clothes that not only don’t fit normally/comfortably, but literally will not go onto your body, no matter what. And they’re probably clothes you wore to “have extra room” when you were first outgrowing your old body.

and of course an honorary mention to your increasingly thick second chin. Still drives me crazy wondering what your face looked like before and how chubby it must be now.