Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

These pictures you took are showing your growth is coming along nicely. Your chin is nice to see and growing with large belly and side rolls. I hope you can take a picture of you standing up dressed in the black leggins and green jumper with white stripe showing off your ever growing body. softening Ellie the phil doughgirl

Guest NamakemonoRedux
12 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

And thought I’d ask, do you all prefer my belly pre or post 1000 calories? 

I'm going to play Devil's advocate and say I prefer the before belly. For one, I would want to squeeze and grab your chub and feel just how fat you've made yourself unassisted by any food. While the bloated belly is sexy, it's the softness that I really enjoy and you've added a ton of it to that long-gone skinny body. Your entire midsection is pure pudge, and I would love to feel every soft, doughy, blubbery inch of it. Plus, if you're empty, I bet you would be just begging to be filled with salty, sweet, empty calories. The hotness of hearing you whine about how much you're starving and the anticipation of watching you desperately gorge yourself on a meal that just a few months ago would have been a whole day's worth of food for you is just too good to resist!

775BB7EE-52C7-49DE-987E-54F8251D13CC_1_105_c.jpeg

wow... I love when a woman has to make the transition to the jeans in a size where there is like an extra bit of denim up top to contain the belly/FUPA. especially in these high-waisted cuts it's like an undeniable admission that your appetite is out of control and as a consequence you now need a little pocket built into your clothes just to contain your gut. and judging by the strain on that waistband, you're not done growing yet... any chance I could request some standing/profile pics? I bet that belly is protruding off your small frame in the sexiest way...

Guest lvplmpwmn

First, I can’t believe it took me this long to find your thread, easily the best on Curvage.   Thank you for sharing your weight gain journey with us!  As incredible as your expanding body looks I find your enthusiasm for eating and adding to your curves to be the icing on the cake.  I really enjoy reading your posts as much as admiring the pictures you share, your personality really shines through.  Thank you!

Guest Boosh

Wow you’re really packing it on! All those fast food stuffing sessions are really starting to show 🤤just keep making that belly Doughier and become lazier and chubbier each day 🥰

On 4/5/2021 at 6:05 PM, Softening Ellie said:

Hi! Sorry for the little break, I was away visiting family this week/end. Good news is my family is big on good food. I definitely ate very well 🥰 And I most definitely have a new roll of fat showing off all the rolls I ate! This slight new softness I have only makes me want more and more rewards of my gluttony 😍🐷

IMG_4941.jpeg

IMG_4945.jpeg

IMG_4958.jpeg

That booty shot floored me.

On 8/7/2021 at 7:01 PM, Softening Ellie said:

Hi all! ☺️ I didn’t mean to be away for so long, it’s been a month of trying to find an apartment before my lease ended, work craziness, and tighter finances after an unexpected car repair, but I’ve missed talking with everyone here! I know I’ve said it before, but I’m hoping to make/edit a video soon!  After months of never denying myself any food and growing my appetite (as well as quite the doughy gut), it’s been hard to have to restrict myself! Luckily fast food is cheap, so I can at least replace Uber eats with with Wendy’s to keep this little piggy satisfied. 🐷🥰

And thought I’d ask, do you all prefer my belly pre or post 1000 calories? 

1E12BB6A-A9C1-431E-85F0-750DA554FC67.jpeg

6544237B-31D3-4EA3-8605-261D131E799B.jpeg

Oh, that flabby gut is clearly always post about a million calories. Not a trace of a curve, at least not the hourglass ones fit girls have. I guess the rolls of flab at your sides and the spilling over the front of your pants are sort of curves. But you should be proud: you've finally gotten so soft and toneless that stuffing your belly doesn't change your shape all that much anymore! You're just a big squishy blob either way... only with a slight bulge just under your chest while stuffed. Which of course I love and hope to see constantly, since you should keep feeding all your irresponsibly greedy, hedonistic appetites as soon as you can afford to do so! (Make those videos and I think a lot of us will contribute with sales!) Can't wait for you to brainwash yourself so thoroughly that you forget what "hungry" is and start using that word for "less than painfully bloated".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pontiacfirebird

I just read through this thread. Your descriptions are awesome. You are legitimately becoming fat. I will continue to follow your progress. 

11 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

Hi all 😊 I’m sorry I haven’t had much time to post lately, my life continues to be hectic although I’m starting to job hunt for something that will be a little less exhausting 😅 I’ll try to post a bit in the next few days and work on replies, because I really miss this community! Your encouragement definitely motivates me to step up my gain.

I‘m planning a few photos to showcase different angles of my increasingly wider, jigglier body, but for now, how about a tribute to my rolls? There’s nothing like stuffing myself to the brim and still feeling my chubby sides folding as I learn over my food 🥰 My whole middle is nothing but squishy fat now, even when my stomach has expanded as far as it can go, you can tell there’s a lot more than a food baby contributing to my roundness 😉😋

image.thumb.jpeg.101ae39768673ba8cbab104de41ec548.jpeg

post-large penne vodka and half a quart of ice cream:
image.thumb.jpeg.353be9fcd56165e0048d87fc17bdf15e.jpeg

Hi Ellie, don't worry about it. I hope you'll find something less exhausting soon!😁

It really shows that you like to stuff your belly to the brim. Your belly is looking really big and round after that big stuffing. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

• Curvage Model
On 7/9/2021 at 11:57 PM, FatterforMe said:

I am so engaged in your weight gain omg. I can’t get enough of you. How you type and describe yourself is so 😍

You’re getting huge! I love it. I wish I could personally be part of the cause. 

On 7/11/2021 at 12:55 AM, Scott12 said:

To actually write and then supplement with image is definitely stimulating. Thank you for being authentic. You’re not selling, just sharing. Your words and actions are enough to profit. But what I love is that you seem to just want it. To see that mindset, for however long you choose, is beautiful. 

On 7/11/2021 at 6:39 AM, In Love With Bellies said:

You have the best mindset! Exactly why stop McDonald's when you enjoy it that much ! And i'm sure your orders are just becoming bigger and bigger ! 🤤 You will completely outgrow these clothes and sooner than expected 😍🤤

And wow your beautiful double chin doesn't lie 🤤

not sure why I can’t quote properly, from lvplmpwmn 

First, I can’t believe it took me this long to find your thread, easily the best on Curvage.   Thank you for sharing your weight gain journey with us!  As incredible as your expanding body looks I find your enthusiasm for eating and adding to your curves to be the icing on the cake.  I really enjoy reading your posts as much as admiring the pictures you share, your personality really shines through.  Thank you!

Thank you all so much! Messages like these always make me so happy, I really appreciate all of you who have supported me so far just based on my pictures and talking about my love of getting fatter ☺️ It’s people like you who always bring me back to this site, even when life is hectic 💕

Edited by Softening Ellie