Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

5 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I got talked into a MUCH bigger order than anticipated and the drive thru person threw in some extra pieces, but I never say no to extra food anymore 🐷

Sounds like "talked into" is rather overstating it then, eh? More like seizing any excuse to overdo it even further. But of course you know exactly how much food it takes to just drag you into unconsciousness under a huge pile of oily calories. You probably repeat that test regularly... and I'm sure the amount is higher every time. I doubt it'll be too long before you can finish another meal like that, and keep going.

You're going to wake up fatter every single day, and soon you'll do your little ritual with these size L clothes, before putting on your day-to-day XLs that you used to think of as basically tents back before you let go.

Guest coley501

Wow Ellie, your gain is possibly the hottest thing I've even seen. What have your friend and family said about your weight? Surely they have noticed your expansion.

Guest NamakemonoRedux

You wore that Orange top in a rather recent photo set but you look so much bigger in it already!

What on Earth are you doing to your tiny frame? It's like you have metabolism to speak of. Every calorie is absorbed and becomes a part of your thickening body!

1 hour ago, Softening Ellie said:

Oh yes, I am constantly underestimating how far my butt sticks out now, or how thick my hips are when going through tight doorways. More than once I've had to re-park because no matter how toneless and squishy my ass is, it is just too big for spaces that used to be easy. I'm surprised, too, when my flabby arms which have grown so much sit uncomfortably against my car seat, or my thighs not only brush now, but chafe unless I wear longer pants. I have gained a lot more than the "quarantine 19," and if not for scrubs the fact that I am not only significantly chubbier, but also that every week of constant pigging out means it just keeps piling on 😘🐽 

Oh you know I love that test! What can I say, I neither have the desire nor ability to cut back now. My body begs for and needs the empty fats and salts and sugars to run, besides, why stop when McDonald's is so good for my figure? All my L's are actually a bit tight or ill fitting, and the size 6 pants I just bought month ago are long gone. How much longer do you think I can get away with my 8's? I'm so spoiled now, its hard to remember I can't just keep buying new wardrobes when I'm addicted to stuffing my face 😅🤤 Does it show? 😇

775BB7EE-52C7-49DE-987E-54F8251D13CC_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.ca086901db655bea80538dd83dc20d70.jpegIMG_7194.thumb.jpeg.4d95e3067432ba3df4d3ef33098ec0f7.jpegIMG_7197.thumb.jpeg.f7bdbcbfed24fb1cdd075ed838ec494c.jpegIMG_7175.thumb.jpeg.dcf7a95b997d04eafc6fb423febad7c4.jpeg

To actually write and then supplement with image is definitely stimulating. Thank you for being authentic. You’re not selling, just sharing. Your words and actions are enough to profit. But what I love is that you seem to just want it. To see that mindset, for however long you choose, is beautiful. 

4 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Oh yes, I am constantly underestimating how far my butt sticks out now, or how thick my hips are when going through tight doorways. More than once I've had to re-park because no matter how toneless and squishy my ass is, it is just too big for spaces that used to be easy. I'm surprised, too, when my flabby arms which have grown so much sit uncomfortably against my car seat, or my thighs not only brush now, but chafe unless I wear longer pants. I have gained a lot more than the "quarantine 19," and if not for scrubs the fact that I am not only significantly chubbier, but also that every week of constant pigging out means it just keeps piling on 😘🐽 

Oh you know I love that test! What can I say, I neither have the desire nor ability to cut back now. My body begs for and needs the empty fats and salts and sugars to run, besides, why stop when McDonald's is so good for my figure? All my L's are actually a bit tight or ill fitting, and the size 6 pants I just bought month ago are long gone. How much longer do you think I can get away with my 8's? I'm so spoiled now, its hard to remember I can't just keep buying new wardrobes when I'm addicted to stuffing my face 😅🤤 Does it show? 😇

775BB7EE-52C7-49DE-987E-54F8251D13CC_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.ca086901db655bea80538dd83dc20d70.jpegIMG_7194.thumb.jpeg.4d95e3067432ba3df4d3ef33098ec0f7.jpegIMG_7197.thumb.jpeg.f7bdbcbfed24fb1cdd075ed838ec494c.jpegIMG_7175.thumb.jpeg.dcf7a95b997d04eafc6fb423febad7c4.jpeg

Oh, I don't doubt you'll pass beyond the 8s in short order. You've obviously filled all the extra space in there, judging by how much fat, soft Ellie spills out the second you unzip them (another thing I fantasize about seeing: that little flop of your overfed belly coming free). If it's getting hard to keep buying new clothes, maybe you need to just buy a few sizes up next time. Sure, you'll look a little silly wearing 14s cinched up to stay on your size 10 hips -- or at least size 10 fat area where hips are buried -- but imagine the shock everyone will feel when they realize that you're planning for this (though maybe a couple who knew you before will briefly wonder if you lost weight back toward what they remember as normal), and then later, wow hasn't it only been like a couple months since that girl's clothes were all loose? How did they all turn tight so quickly?

And imagine the thrill when you first manage gain/eat until you feel your stuffed gut push against that new size! (wish I could cheer you on and bring you additional helpings as you hit that goal)

7 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

You have the best mindset! Exactly why stop McDonald's when you enjoy it that much ! And i'm sure your orders are just becoming bigger and bigger ! 🤤 You will completely outgrow these clothes and sooner than expected 😍🤤

And wow your beautiful double chin doesn't lie 🤤

7 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Would love to see some pics of you getting into these tight spaces and getting a little stuck winnie the pooh GIF

17 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Quoting this one more time because it's hot af. 

Guest MX8XV93
On 7/10/2021 at 11:14 PM, Softening Ellie said:

I neither have the desire nor ability to cut back now. My body begs for and needs the empty fats and salts and sugars to run, besides, why stop when McDonald's is so good for my figure?

On 7/12/2021 at 4:09 AM, Bellos said:

image.thumb.png.7ea5040880746cc27d35867332635a8b.png

Very well said.  All of that McDonald's that you've been eating has indeed been wonderful for your figure, with every drive-thru stop you make making your cravings just a little bit more intense the next time (and a little bit harder to resist)--and every burger, fries, and soda that you devour adding just a little bit more softness and femininity to that cute belly of yours.

• 3 weeks later...