Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

Guest CamApples

You are without a doubt my favourite gainer on this site 😍 I live your attitude, and those hip rolls are to die for! 😋

13 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Hi all 😊 I know it’s been a bit since I last posted, work has been kicking my butt and I haven’t had much time to think of anything else, but I always miss posting here and talking to everyone. Don’t worry, though, even if I sometimes have to skip meals during the day, whether I try to or not I’m eating from the moment I get home until bed 😋 I can definitely feel the effects, too, my whole body now, not just my belly and ass and thighs, jiggle when I walk, my arms wobble so much when I move them quickly, and the other day when my elevator was out, although I only had to climb 4 sets of stairs, I had to take a breather after 3 floors 😅 I was always out of shape, but now I’m out of shape with more than a few extra pounds to carry with me. It’s just as well, why bother exerting myself when I know letting myself be as lazy and spoiled as I now am just helps me get fatter faster 🐷 Do you think I look as out of shape as I feel? 

B91AE896-075A-4FFE-93E5-2708FCA8988B.jpeg

801DC780-A0F4-449C-93E7-4E4E3E3881B7.jpeg

65BD9745-FDF4-4AF7-A857-6834B406F786.jpeg

What’s perfect view of that beautiful soft belly of yours I want to give it all the belly rubs! 

Impressive you can still stand up to take a butt photo after a big dinner, a pre-dinner meal, and a post-dinner dessert. Not too long ago that would have been so much food it would incapacitate you. Wonder how much food I’d have to feed you now before you couldn’t even get up off the couch? 

And I think I speak for the thread when I say we’d get you a better camera just to watch your jiggly bouncing waddle show off your total lack of tone. I’d love to see that flabby dimpled ass bounce around as you attempt to do something vaguely athletic and realize the fat is weighing you down way too hard.

Everytime I see you post I know it’s going to be amazing. I love hearing how detailed your cravings are. I love hearing how much of a mindless pig you are becoming! You’re amazing and bigger by the day. Your frame is holding all of the weight you’re collecting so well. I wish I could spoil you and never let you miss a meal. To treat you like a princess. 

Guest NamakemonoRedux
On 7/3/2021 at 7:35 PM, Softening Ellie said:

I can definitely feel the effects, too, my whole body now, not just my belly and ass and thighs, jiggle when I walk, my arms wobble so much when I move them quickly, and the other day when my elevator was out, although I only had to climb 4 sets of stairs, I had to take a breather after 3 floors 😅 I was always out of shape, but now I’m out of shape with more than a few extra pounds to carry with me.

I just love hearing about the slow realization of being out of shape. Those little moments when you just feel every ounce of fat you've so greedily piled on all at once. I bet that a few years ago, even as a toneless, unfit skinny fat girl, that 4 flights of stairs was nothing to you. Just part of a routine and something you took for granted. Now you have to huff and puff and take a break after just 3 flights. You can feel that soft belly, that fat ass, those huge thighs, and your newly ripening double chin wobble and sway as they weigh you down and make the climb harder. You were never really in snape, but at least before your tiny frame didn't have much to lug around.

Now you're a softening, curvy, heavier woman. You've gone up three, soon to be four, pants sizes. You're not so skinny anymore and now with each heavy breath after each stair you realize how deeply out of shape you are.

Your ass looks huge and plush, your belly went from being tight and bloated to having a soft look akin to melting ice cream, and the new chub on your once thin face needs no explaining. You look so good and if that was just a flight of stairs, I can't imagine what other, more intense physical activity would do to you 😍

On 7/4/2021 at 1:07 AM, Softening Ellie said:

I

E8A3D563-D940-4C94-8B90-65B365BD90AE_1_102_a.jpeg

37D70F56-0EDE-4C51-86C6-E3792479B88B_1_105_c.jpeg

8CED5537-B395-4584-AF01-C7B70DB5CAA0_1_105_c.jpeg

I love how your middle is thickening so much, relative to the rest of you.   Front to back, that’s a big belly and ass.   Enjoy those pants while you can, they’ll be going to Goodwill soon enough as you continue to expand and need bigger sizes to contain your bloated and expanding body!

Guest Steelcity

Omg even in tight shorts your belly wants to rest on your thighs. And damn even your thighs want to explode out of those shorts to meet your belly 

When this thread first appeared, I was very skeptical. I thought it was just another skinny girl who popped in and would soon disappear when she realized how difficult it became to both gain weight and explain to everyone the sudden change in her body and behavior. 

How wrong I was. Now, I look forward to every update and love reading the detailed descriptions of your weight gain and eating adventures. Thank you for sharing. You look amazingly attractive and desirable. 

9 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

You've really got me pegged! My belly always looks soft, even bloated, more rolls of growing fat than there is space in my fully expanded stomach. I keep running into situations where I'll try to squeeze out my car door and my ass is just too big too fit through spaces I once easily could have 😂 The only clothes I can really wear out of the house are my new ones, and as you can see, larges are not quite cutting it, especially after the rest of that Popeyes box, (and beer and ice cream and biscuits and chess squares I made...) It may be safe to say I'm an XL girl 😍

Chubby life was not enough for you, you eat like an XL girl and become one ! Love how round you keep getting with new fat rolls each day 🥰

Guest NamakemonoRedux
10 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I keep running into situations where I'll try to squeeze out my car door and my ass is just too big too fit through spaces I once easily could have

I think what makes this extra hot is that it adds a new dimension to the whole gain. You've clearly fattened up and locked the skinny-fat girl from days of old away forever, and you've also slowly brainwashed yourself into becoming a fatty in your mind as well, constantly stuffing, slurping, eating, and seeking to grow.

But despite your fattened body and your conscious mind being fully taken over, your subconscious can't help but be stuck in your thin past. When you squeeze between cars, or through a small passage, your subconscious makes you think--just for a moment, mind you--that you're thin enough to make it. You're still that skinny little girl who dreams of being fat, it tells you. Then when you try, the oddest thing happens. You get stuck, or you just barely make it by squishing through. The many Inches of new fat in your ass and hips get squeezed and pinched between the tiny space your old form would have slipped through with ease. Your subconscious tricked you for a minute, but the realization when you wriggle free of those crevices is so sweet and shocking as it dawns on you that you've fattened up a LOT in a rather short amount of time, even for a quarantine gain when a little weight gain was acceptable.