Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

12 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I can’t wait until I’m so fat and am always stuffing my face so much, even the people who know me will ever forget I had an enviable figure. My neck and sides and thighs and ass are all getting so chubby and dimpled with softness. Every time I look down now even slightly my already rounded jawline disappears because I’ve stuffed my body so much it has to deposit the constant wasted calories in new spaces 😍

image.thumb.jpeg.b410254c23147a08ec2eb11f393416a5.jpeg

I love my rolls 🥰 I definitely feel how my now slightly heavier breasts and much bigger love handles force my doughy belly into rolls all the way up. Even my fupa and back fat are starting to fill in enough to be more than obvious 😉 I now refuse stairs unless necessary even at work, and am now spending most of my paychecks on food and to a lesser extend constantly larger sizes in clothing, I may need to slow down a little 😅 But it’s worth it, I love starting to feel regularly plumper as I’m able to eat more every day. 

My absolute dream is to find a relationship in real life with a sexy man who wants to make me fat. I know now that I’ve cemented my piggy habits, I would be putty in the hands of my feeder. I’m a very doting girlfriend by nature, but would adore being someone’s spoiled piglet, ordering me ubereats while I sit on my rapidly expanding butt ☺️ I’d be so helpless to my gluttony I’d eat myself to my limits every meal. I don’t know if I could date someone who wasn’t a feeder at this point, because I’m destined to keep growing whether he likes it or not 🐷

2DDAC807-6BB1-49D2-A26C-6F106BF914B3.jpeg

18BDF48E-CEA6-4A81-8741-3ECB1DA77EFC.jpeg

Wow honestly this is so hot to read !! You really embrace and enjoy the chubby lifestyle, that's beautiful. Now you will for sure just pack on the pounds non stop 😍

On 6/12/2021 at 6:17 PM, Softening Ellie said:

Would you be willing to post an old face picture cropped to about this extent, for comparison?

I love my rolls 🥰 I definitely feel how my now slightly heavier breasts and much bigger love handles force my doughy belly into rolls all the way up. Even my fupa and back fat are starting to fill in enough to be more than obvious 😉 I now refuse stairs unless necessary even at work, and am now spending most of my paychecks on food and to a lesser extend constantly larger sizes in clothing, I may need to slow down a little 😅 But it’s worth it, I love starting to feel regularly plumper as I’m able to eat more every day. 

My absolute dream is to find a relationship in real life with a sexy man who wants to make me fat. I know now that I’ve cemented my piggy habits, I would be putty in the hands of my feeder. I’m a very doting girlfriend by nature, but would adore being someone’s spoiled piglet, ordering me ubereats while I sit on my rapidly expanding butt ☺️ I’d be so helpless to my gluttony I’d eat myself to my limits every meal. I don’t know if I could date someone who wasn’t a feeder at this point, because I’m destined to keep growing whether he likes it or not 🐷

I love hearing that you're truly dedicated to this. Budget? No, must get fatter. Clothes? No, must get fatter. Things up stairs? Well, maybe if there's an elevator, but absolutely must get fatter above all. And it's showing, considering how tightly those pants are pushing into your skin (after how many sizes up?) I'm sure any one of us would be happy to fetch things so you can stay on the couch, bring you snacks before you're even hungry so you can forget what that's like, and remember only being spoiled, fat and happy. Just permanently bloated, seated happily on a couch, stretching your stomach a little further every day with a fresh meal set in front of you every time you stop moaning from being over-stuffed.

Would you be willing to post an old face picture cropped to about this extent, for comparison?

I love hearing that you're truly dedicated to this. Budget? No, must get fatter. Clothes? No, must get fatter. Things up stairs? Well, maybe if there's an elevator, but absolutely must get fatter above all. And it's showing, considering how tightly those pants are pushing into your skin (after how many sizes up?) I'm sure any one of us would be happy to fetch things so you can stay on the couch, bring you snacks before you're even hungry so you can forget what that's like, and remember only being spoiled, fat and happy. Just permanently bloated, seated happily on a couch, stretching your stomach a little further every day with a fresh meal set in front of you every time you stop moaning from being over-stuffed.

On 6/9/2021 at 8:15 PM, Softening Ellie said:

I’ve had to buy bigger plates to accommodate my ever-increasing portions. I finally bought a pair of jeans and shorts a size up because I really can’t fit into any of my pants except yoga pants, and found they are also too tight 😅 I went from never eating fast food to getting hungry an hour after eating 1500 calories of Mcdonals and pulling into Wendy’s for more.

Sounds like you've stretched out your stomach. Thats when one starts to get really fat. Its not longer about trying to eat more, you just just cant stop eating because you're so hungry.

index.thumb.gif.63d967360e79bae9bdfee88adbf6cc77.gif

Guest Steelcity

Ugh so hot. Your belly is so soft even standing. And it still hangs over your yoga pants. Growing every day for sure 

On 6/9/2021 at 12:28 PM, Softening Ellie said:

I loved reading this ☺️ I always feel so skinny relative to the other girls on this site, it’s because of comments like this that I’ve been confident and motivated enough to push myself until the pounds really started piling on. Just as I was thinking it would be a really long road, it’s like a switch flipped in my brain that made my appetite start increasing more every day and my body no longer able to keep up. It’s true when I’m not working I’m probably sitting, eating, or both 😂 One of my coworkers who I see casually mentions how my butt has gotten bigger a lot, but I think most people are too polite to say anything, not that I’d mind lol. I’ll let you be the judge of how my ass looks in my scrubs now, but it’s tight in my butt and thighs, and like all my pants my belly hangs over the waist when I sit. I think I’ll be ordering a large soon 😉

image.thumb.jpeg.d487fca0989e6d0f1f61ef4dcda79644.jpeg

🐷

Daaaaaamn! There's no way your co workers aren't noticing THAT. Another 5-10 pounds and you could split those bending over (imagine that happening while at work). I can see the seams stressing out from that fat ass of yours. Do you find yourself having to pull your pants up after bending over a lot?  Butt crack slips are a tell tale sign of needing to go up a size. I didn't expect your scrubs to look that tight!

Guest NamakemonoRedux
10 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

AEBA6CD0-C849-4861-A175-57BA83B8DEC8_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.24fe16c79079c2b16aa3bd1c6047e181.jpeg

When I'm stuffed by standing belly is much rounder, but I have to say I'm fonder of the pics of me less stuffed, because its so clear that my whole midsection has softened into nothing but soft flab. I have side rolls no matter what, and the roll of fat that makes up my lower belly and love handles shakes now when I walk 😍

Some feedees come from fitness backgrounds or have natural muscle that informs their shape. Not you. Even when you were skinny, it was clear that you were just skinny-fat with no muscle tone of definition. Now that your metabolism is broken and beaten, your body can't help but fall back on the only thing it's ever known: depositing fat cells. 

You're so squishy, so full of chub and rolls all over. I bet your empty belly is just so soft and doughy, like jello. I would love so badly to be able to slink up behind you and squeeze that pillowy fat that's growing all over your tiny frame!!

• Curvage Model
On 6/10/2021 at 2:02 PM, NamakemonoRedux said:

I love the idea that you never meant for things to go this far. That you've become a slave to your gluttony, chained by your innocent desire to put a little meat on your once thin body, brainwashed by all the fatty, salty, sugary food you forced down your mouth

I can imagine when you committed to gaining weight, you cringed at the idea of eating fast food. You probably felt sick as the unfamiliar, fattening food filled your tummy. "Its okay," you might have thought, "I can stop whenever I want. I can put on a little pudge and then stop eating so much fast food." When your now-exhausted metabolism got in the way, you beat it into submission with more food. You even started drinking sugary, calorie-filled soda. You shoveled ice cream into your mouth like the piggy you were blissfully unaware you were becoming.

And now, all these months later, something odd has happened. You aren't satisfied with so little food anymore. Your stomach has expanded and greedily begs for more to be satisfied. You've skipped pudgy and are assuredly chubby now, well on the way to fat. Fast food is no longer just a tool, but an addiction that's driving you further and further into hedonistic bliss and fattening you up with every bite. Your defeated metabolism poses no more threat, standing off to the side as your brainwashed body allocates every calorie into growing, softening, jiggling fat.

And any moments of clarity and lucidity you might have thinking maybe you should undo these rapid and stark changes to that long-gone tiny body are completely undone as you mindlessly bite into another Wendy's burger. Soon you won't have those thoughts at all.

This comment is not only sexy but so spot on. Although when I finally decided to start gaining I definitely knew I was not going to stop until I saw what at least 170 looked like if not more, I never expected it to become so easy to become a natural glutton. Its true, I was only had fast food on rare occasions, not that I never indulged myself, but my portions always remained relatively small and I preferred the taste of diet soda, of all things.

At first I really did force myself to eat McDonalds day after day, and large frappes from there or Starbucks. But just as you say, at some point in February or March my stomach expanded and my body stopped burning calories with such vengeance. My parents drilled into my head growing up the people who ate fast food frequently and overindulged regularly were weak or did not know better. I knew better, and invited my now insatiable desire for all foods I know will fatten me, and even things like Mcnuggets, which I used to think my relatively refined palate was not capable of enjoying. Now I love every bite, more so because I know each trip will increase my cravings and appetite as I turn into a true fat pig 😍

5A9CC4A6-CA41-4862-94A3-F674172824B2_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.390b7b52ca5c7650babef18cf0daa7ab.jpeg

On 6/17/2021 at 10:28 AM, NamakemonoRedux said:

Some feedees come from fitness backgrounds or have natural muscle that informs their shape. Not you. Even when you were skinny, it was clear that you were just skinny-fat with no muscle tone of definition. Now that your metabolism is broken and beaten, your body can't help but fall back on the only thing it's ever known: depositing fat cells. 

You're so squishy, so full of chub and rolls all over. I bet your empty belly is just so soft and doughy, like jello. I would love so badly to be able to slink up behind you and squeeze that pillowy fat that's growing all over your tiny frame!!

Many years ago, I was actually quite fit, but for 8 years or so I have not done more than a single light workout a year. My friends always joked how bony and weak I was, and I always relished that I could pretend to have a "perfect" figure when I always had jiggling thighs and a soft tummy. 

Now that I am constantly eating more than my body needs, and especially because it is all cream and fried food and sugar, every part of me is toneless and soft. Even if I do not weigh nearly as much as my goal yet, other than my shoulders and collarbone, my once skinny but soft body is coated in squishy fat. Even my cheeks jiggle when I move quickly 😂 I'm obsessed with my increasingly chubby body and love that now every movement causes a wobble or a roll to form which reminds me of how far I've come 💕 And makes me hungry for more... 😉

IMG_6794.thumb.jpeg.765e668879ff32b36a7cc96e87fa2e90.jpeg

Guest NamakemonoRedux
3 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

even things like Mcnuggets, which I used to think my relatively refined palate was not capable of enjoying

I love this. It's like you fell victim to the trap of fast food. Its fatty, salty, basic flavors are literally designed to make you crave it and crawl back for more. Your refined palate was so used to eating classier, healthier, more complex foods and you brazenly thought yourself above the fast food industry's tricks. But in your quest to become bigger, you've caved into the very tactics you thought you were better than. With every pound you gain and every mcflurry or nugget you consume, your desire for salty, fatty, creamy, sugary junk food flavors only increases and gets deeper and less controllable. 

It's a sign that you're not just growing like a fat girl, but you're starting to think like one too. Completely brainwashing yourself and mind numbing yourself into the perfect piggy princess, unrecognizable both physically and psychologically.

Hi Ellie, would absolutely love to be that guy for you! I’ve been hoping to meet someone exactly like you for a long time! I’ve always had the same exact fantasy, about meeting  a skinny/ once-skinny girl who decides to do this and then gets turned on by every step along the way. I could go on about it, but you pretty much summed it up exactly! Feel free to send me a message :)

I can’t wait until I’m so fat and am always stuffing my face so much, even the people who know me will ever forget I had an enviable figure. My neck and sides and thighs and ass are all getting so chubby and dimpled with softness. Every time I look down now even slightly my already rounded jawline disappears because I’ve stuffed my body so much it has to deposit the constant wasted calories in new spaces 😍

Everything is growing so wonderfully on you Brest getting larger along with that beautiful belly. Turning in to quite the little piggy! 🐷

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hi all 😊 I know it’s been a bit since I last posted, work has been kicking my butt and I haven’t had much time to think of anything else, but I always miss posting here and talking to everyone. Don’t worry, though, even if I sometimes have to skip meals during the day, whether I try to or not I’m eating from the moment I get home until bed 😋 I can definitely feel the effects, too, my whole body now, not just my belly and ass and thighs, jiggle when I walk, my arms wobble so much when I move them quickly, and the other day when my elevator was out, although I only had to climb 4 sets of stairs, I had to take a breather after 3 floors 😅 I was always out of shape, but now I’m out of shape with more than a few extra pounds to carry with me. It’s just as well, why bother exerting myself when I know letting myself be as lazy and spoiled as I now am just helps me get fatter faster 🐷 Do you think I look as out of shape as I feel? 

B91AE896-075A-4FFE-93E5-2708FCA8988B.jpeg

801DC780-A0F4-449C-93E7-4E4E3E3881B7.jpeg

65BD9745-FDF4-4AF7-A857-6834B406F786.jpeg

Good to hear from you and hope you are doing well. These pictures are great just showing off your growing and ever softing body. Every part of you is growing little chin coming, belly starting to sit on your lap with side rolls. Your thighs are nice and big aswell. All that eating and drinking is paying off. thanks and take care. Hope you post more storys of daily day.

Guest ADAM5115
3 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Damn idk how this app works, anyways Ellie if you read this you think I could get to know you better?  Seems random but hmu if you’re down to know esch other

On 6/22/2021 at 3:49 PM, DaddyT said:

Everything is growing so wonderfully on you Brest getting larger along with that beautiful belly. Turning in to quite the little piggy! 🐷

Hey love to rea

On 6/14/2021 at 1:40 AM, QA_2 said:

I love hearing that you're truly dedicated to this. Budget? No, must get fatter. Clothes? No, must get fatter. Things up stairs? Well, maybe if there's an elevator, but absolutely must get fatter above all. And it's showing, considering how tightly those pants are pushing into your skin (after how many sizes up?) I'm sure any one of us would be happy to fetch things so you can stay on the couch, bring you snacks before you're even hungry so you can forget what that's like, and remember only being spoiled, fat and happy. Just permanently bloated, seated happily on a couch, stretching your stomach a little further every day with a fresh meal set in front of you every time you stop moaning from being over-

That thigh touch is getting closer and closer to going all the way down! Wonder how long until you have to waddle because your legs chafe if you try to swing them straight forward past the other. At least there's plenty of space to put a tray of snacks. Which are probably just extra meals at this point. Those frappucinos you're sucking down like water have enough calories to be a light lunch for someone who hasn't embraced their future as a glutton.

And that gut! Unbelievably doughy and shapeless, spreading over your legs, expanding into bigger and bigger rolls. It's really starting to pile up in the front: you're going to have a double belly soon.

If you really want to feel your lard move, go home and do a jumping jack naked in the mirror. (at this point one is probably enough to tire you out, otherwise I'd say more) I can only imagine how much bouncing, jiggling, flying around there's going to be all over your body.