Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

Wow, when you cinch that gut up in the shorts, you look huge! That fat belly definitely needs room at the bottom to spread out. You're also starting to get one of my favorite little outgrown spots: that pinch between the cups of your bra. And wow, that butt! Just pure flab. Must be comfy to sit on, at least.

• Curvage Model
On 5/10/2021 at 2:24 AM, Kenzo998 said:

Have you put any more thought into uploading Curvage clips for us? 😉 

4 hours ago, flake113 said:

Not only would it provide more of your admirers here with some eye candy, but it would mean a bit of money you can spend at Wendy's or on wardrobe enhancement.

Just some "food for thought"!

I definitely plan to! I have a few ideas I've been thinking about, but have had a hard time finding the time between work and spending most of my days off, when not running errands, just sleeping and eating. I used to be worried I wasn't big enough or would be too awkward, but I'm more familiar with the community now and have a bit more to show off, so hopefully in the next few weeks!

I like reading your comments almost as much as I enjoy the pictures – you've got such a positive attitude. Good luck with your mission to get fatter. Looking at the photos you posted back in October, I was amazed how much you've changed since then... "undeniably chubby," indeed!

9 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Thank you both so much! This community has been so kind to me, and I'm so grateful there are people who want to support me in this fantasy I always though I was weird or bad for having. I've always wanted to get fat, and the fact that I am slowly gaining the body I've always wanted is a really happy thing for me, and I am so happy to share the results with you all who tell me the opposite of what I've heard my whole life. I always want to put a good attitude into the world in general because I feel like people have enough stresses in their lives I will never know, why not do my best to make their day better? That philosophy of course extends to those who give me so much encouragement that my soft, bigger body is still attractive to a lot of people, and will continue to be as I keep getting chubbier. 

I think my mission to get fatter is inevitable by now, I'm used to eating so much more every day and am always craving fast food now, but it is exciting to think people I encounter, friends and strangers alike, can tell I've gained a decent amount of weight. You inspired me to look at my early pictures, and wow, I was so skinny! I didn't realize how different I looked until I realized that my old stuffed pictures are way smaller than me now when I haven't eaten a thing. Makes me excited for a few months down the line when I look at my pictures from now and think this is tiny.

Oct. 2020

IMG_2440.JPG.6c105424c1d994910a6f0467d842754f.thumb.jpg.93e213cbb26e930c988ad4999a26a09a.jpg

Today

IMG_5598.thumb.jpeg.a49dfd06725763dc0217ab14ce16c597.jpeg

Wow! 😍 What’s the weight difference between these two pics, if I may ask?

• Curvage Model
On 5/12/2021 at 6:46 AM, fattony20 said:

I don't know it's weird, I still picture you as that skinny girl from October whenever I come to check out your thread. Then I start looking at you pics and I'm like damn, Ellie got kinda fat! I'm just not used to it yet I guess. 

This made me so happy to read! I sometimes pull on a shirt or pants I'm used to fitting and finding them too tight, or feel my skin fold into several rolls when I turn or sit in way I never have before, and it feels like it came out of nowhere! I cant wait to take that "kinda" to a "definitely"

On 5/12/2021 at 9:21 AM, jaypalfa said:

Wow! 😍 What’s the weight difference between these two pics, if I may ask?

End of October I was still trying to break 130, so probably 126 or 127? Now I'm steadily 146, so a solid 20lbs. I wonder what another 20 will look like?

On 5/12/2021 at 8:33 PM, sirabe123 said:

Your dream has become a reality! You look amazing with the extra weight. Your arms are fatter too. Great distribution!

Thank you so much! I really have been noticing my arms getting fatter and jigglier. I really want to my upper body to start gaining more, I still have bony shoulders and hands, but I feel like now the pounds are picking up a little quicker so hopefully it wont be too long before my whole body is showing the effects of being so greedy lately ☺️

13 hours ago, as1234 said:

287097186_se1copy.thumb.png.b08e710586d8f63f48bf16f185b8811f.pngse2.thumb.jpeg.ac9cc5d7d245f365e7a69c3bdda1bd59.jpegs3.thumb.jpeg.2e91ecdab8e6c48c3ec3cb99cddb68d2.jpeg

It took less than 2 months to pile on all that extra flab. I think you've defeated your metabolism.

Love handle expansion ✔️

Roll crease expansion ✔️

Fatter gut ✔️

Larger number on the scale ✔️

Your curves are piling on and it's the hottest thing on this site right now. You look so much better with the added lbs. I honestly thought it would take longer judging by your age / metabolism. You must be stuffing your face and being extremely lazy when you're not working. How is your ass looking in your work scrubs? Are you having to size up soon? Your co workers HAVE to be noticing now. Nothing subtle about your gain anymore. Well done. 

On 5/16/2021 at 2:57 PM, Softening Ellie said:

I was embarrassingly turned on by how tight these "boyfriend" jeans were when just months ago I needed a belt 😍

And in a couple more months you'll be like "how did these jeans ever even fit me" or with the way things are going maybe it'll be a couple weeks who knows

Somebody's getting fat

index.thumb.gif.c1b0973064a48cd55eed024168cc03cf.gif

On 5/11/2021 at 11:26 PM, Softening Ellie said:

I think my mission to get fatter is inevitable by now, I'm used to eating so much more every day and am always craving fast food now,

Sounds like you've stretched out your stomach and its taking more and more food to feel full. Be careful, you might reach a point where you're saying "I was so hungry I just finished an entire pizza without even trying. I just cant stop eating"

Guest NamakemonoRedux

I really expected your battle against your body's natural metabolism to be long and drawn out, but you impress me. 

You've won, Ellie. Your metabolism fought, struggled, and desperately tried to fight against the flood of calories you kept pouring into your body, but at last it's defeated. You've brainwashed your own body into mindlessly piling on fat and expanding as much as possible as fast as possible.

You are living proof that a steady diet of fast food and laziness can turn even a young girl with a rocket fast metabolism into a chubby, cellulite-ridden, out of shape piggy. It's becoming so obvious that you've let go.

You beat your body's natural inclination to keep you skinny. You can only get fatter from here. Double down on your efforts and relish in your victory.

Oh my goodness, you got so big out of nowhere! This is one of the best gains I've seen in recent memory, every pound fits you so well and your descriptions of how your bigger frame feels and your desire to keep on growing are incredible.

Any updates on the video front? I know I'd definitely sink some money in, especially if you did customs.