Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

Guest K-day

You look gorgeous! Are these shorts the smallest thing you have for your lower half? Maybe you have some other old clothes, other than shorts even, like bikini or a dress? 

Could you do me a favor? I have a thread about women relaxing their sucked in stomachs. I'd love to see a gif of you reaxing your belly after sucking it in and hiding it. 

On 4/18/2021 at 6:52 PM, Softening Ellie said:

Here’s some shorts and a top from last year (I think the same shorts actually!) think they still fit? Nothing is sexier than feeling my thighs and hips squeeze into and spill over clothes that used to be so big on me 🥰 I’m obsessed with feeling my belly jiggle over bumps in the road and when I walk. When I walk with no pants on at this point my thighs and ass totally shake 😍 Every new change reminding me I’m ruining my skinny girl body beyond repair just makes me want to keep shoving more food and caloric drinks on my mouth 😋

FE891F0C-D05D-4136-98F0-ADC27272C7B1.jpeg

I love that slight overhang where your gut passes beyond the shorts. Can't wait to watch it grow further out until it can't hold itself up and starts to spill downward.

You'd better be careful not to buy that summer wardrobe until May, or you'll eat yourself out of it by the time summer arrives for real.

• 3 weeks later...

Look at that tubby gut! You've clearly been eating even when you aren't posting.

You're starting to get across that "skinny girl with a gut" line now... You're overflowing your pants on the sides and in the back, and if you look under the front, your belly is starting to lose that smoothness and stretch out into dimpled, cellulite-laden, maybe soon to be stretch-marked fat girl skin. Better be careful! You're reaching the point where there's no going back to how you used to look, even if you could break your fatty calorie-filled overeating habit and lose the weight. (And I can't wait to watch you fly past that point into outright fatness!)

• Curvage Model

I've gotta say, this last month I've started feeling changes that don't go away on an empty stomach and its so hot 🥰 When I turn to the side my sides fold into one or two rolls which I am getting used to 😅 My belly jiggles a bit when I walk in tighter pants (...which are all of them now) but when I'm not wearing anything tight my thighs and ass wobble and my thighs certainly never gap anymore! Unless I'm suuuuper stuffed, my belly is so soft and I love playing with it or feeling it tight against my waistband 😋

IMG_5533.thumb.jpeg.887d51f22027cdc12f6aa4274a0f9356.jpeg

I bought new bras in the next band size up, but I think I may have needed to go up another! I'm buying larges in things for the first time in my life and finding them a better fit, but when I have some more money saved I think I will need to buy all new clothes. Of course, I will save my favorites for comparison photos, eventual button pops, and when I want to feel people noticing my love handles or big belly in public! 😈 I love going to drive thrus 6... or 10... days a week in tight crop tops and thinking of the employees seeing my figure go from easily hidden skinnyfat to plump and soft 😉 I'm finding my appetite growing as I do, so who am I to deny myself, or you all who have encouraged me to realize that I have always been meant to be a fat girl 💕

lovehandlelove.thumb.gif.0f5e13b4b59f92d7108637555bd9b58d.gif

IMG_5532.thumb.jpeg.22d87b517761cc84810b5a26465a3c1e.jpeg

IMG_5543.jpeg

Edited by Softening Ellie

• Curvage Model
On 5/8/2021 at 5:58 AM, drpop said:

No need to be sorry just take care of yourself. I love that belly is so nice and big. I cant wait for more updates soon. Thansk for posting, take care.

Hey, thank you, I really appreciate your understanding ☺️ I work very long days either 5 or 6 a week, and sometimes even on my days off I don't have energy to post. I definitely prefer posting, because I love this community, but between exhaustion and wishing I didn't sometimes have to skip meals because I'm so busy at work, and I wish my gain would be faster, so I am glad you and everyone have been so patient with me thus far! I hope my belly will be much bigger soon, my metabolism cant hold out against the stuffings I try to do most nights, and I will be sure to keep y'all in on the developments 😉

• Curvage Model
On 4/19/2021 at 12:44 PM, bqb13 said:

Wow! I haven't checked in on your forum lately and I've seriously been missing out on the amazing progress you've been making since last year! You're really starting to gain all over and it looks incredible on you! Love seeing you squeeze into those tight clothes! 

I'm glad my hard work has started to show! I am really encouraged by everyone here, and in the last few months finally feel like my body is letting me give in to my lifelong dream of getting fat 😊 I know I have a lot more eating until I feel like I could explode at getting lazier and embarrassing public moments in store, and I can't wait 😍 I will definitely be wearing tight clothes until I can get ones that are more size-appropriate, and besides, I can't resist the feeling of wearing clothes that make me look like I'm in denial I've filled out. Little does everyone know, I wanted to outgrow everything I own and then some! 

IMG_5566.jpeg

IMG_5568.jpeg

Guest Joeblow

Ngl, feeling kinda spoiled with how much content we’re getting tonight. Definitely thankful and the added weight looks fantastic! 
I’m especially fond of the cellulite 😉

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, Joeblow said:

Ngl, feeling kinda spoiled with how much content we’re getting tonight. Definitely thankful and the added weight looks fantastic! 
I’m especially fond of the cellulite 😉

Well, I wanted to make up for the lack of posts when I can't do so as often, and I hate leaving you guys unanswered when y'all are so encouraging with my progression from skinny-fat to fat 😊 Hopefully soon with my diligent summer diet that includes lots of fast food and baked goods I'll achieve the ideal bikini body: not being able to fit into any of my old bikinis. I love my cellulite and plan to have plenty more to show off soon 😙

On 5/9/2021 at 11:24 PM, Kenzo998 said:

Have you put any more thought into uploading Curvage clips for us? 😉 

Not only would it provide more of your admirers here with some eye candy, but it would mean a bit of money you can spend at Wendy's or on wardrobe enhancement.

Just some "food for thought"!