Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

On 3/28/2021 at 4:51 PM, Softening Ellie said:

CCADDCCB-8C90-42B2-B306-A254A178127F.jpeg

Loving how full and round your thighs look in that first picture! You're really filling up those pants; they almost look like sausage casings at this point. I'm excited for you to hit the point where formerly loose clothes fit just as snugly. It'll come sooner or later, I'm sure... it's hot to think of that baggy sweatshirt you're lifting stretched full and tight with all your accumulated lard from months, even years of spending your evenings stuffing yourself until you fall asleep weighed down by your bloated stomach. By that point no one will even believe you used to be thin if they didn't see it for themselves! Those co-workers who envied your metabolism will shake their heads and wonder if it slowed down or if they imagined it all to start with.

Guest K-day

Love your gain so far, you look better with every pound. Have you got some good comparisons of your booty and thighs from before you started to gain? 

On 10/27/2020 at 6:53 PM, Softening Ellie said:

IMG_2885.thumb.jpg.9dc3db7a77e467837c4631c48f88465e.jpg

21 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

😍🐷

IMG_4945.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you're spending your day off just eating and indulging, which doesn't sound or look like its any different from any other day. At least not by how big and overfed that belly is looking. Surprised anything fits you any more with all that extra weight and expanding figure. The only work out you get is at work and I'm sure thats decreasing as you get lazier and heavier doing fat less just sitting around and snacking even then ❤☺🥰

• Curvage Model
On 4/6/2021 at 5:14 PM, K-day said:

Love your gain so far, you look better with every pound. Have you got some good comparisons of your booty and thighs from before you started to gain? 

On 4/5/2021 at 10:49 PM, Steelcity said:

Hot damn. Your belly is amazing but that ass and those thighs!

On 4/5/2021 at 8:16 PM, Jay Rock said:

Congrats on the new roll! May it be the first of MANY.

Sadly no real before a, but these pics soon will be if I have anything to say about it 😘 My booty has always been one of my biggest draws even when I was skinny. I’m glad it’s keeping up bc I’m loving how my newer love handles and big thighs match ☺️

35DCF930-C7A4-4AC1-BF89-771A2045F0BE.jpeg

4AD7845F-EDD1-47FA-A65E-2E2C8D0190E0.jpeg

Guest K-day
15 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Sadly no real before a, but these pics soon will be if I have anything to say about it 😘 My booty has always been one of my biggest draws even when I was skinny. I’m glad it’s keeping up bc I’m loving how my newer love handles and big thighs match ☺️

35DCF930-C7A4-4AC1-BF89-771A2045F0BE.jpeg

4AD7845F-EDD1-47FA-A65E-2E2C8D0190E0.jpeg

Maybe you still have some old shorts from the skinny days? Would love to see you try to fit your bigger booty into them

15 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

35DCF930-C7A4-4AC1-BF89-771A2045F0BE.jpeg4AD7845F-EDD1-47FA-A65E-2E2C8D0190E0.jpeg

Such a cute backside cought in some "baggy" shorts. So sexy.

On 3/27/2020 at 1:37 PM, Softening Ellie said:

IMG_9579.JPG

You've come a long way since last year! Do these still fit? Would love to see a recreation of this pic to show off how much of a hog you've been over the last 12 months. I'm sure you're starting to get looks with your belly sticking out these days. 

10 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

Here’s some shorts and a top from last year (I think the same shorts actually!) think they still fit? Nothing is sexier than feeling my thighs and hips squeeze into and spill over clothes that used to be so big on me 🥰 I’m obsessed with feeling my belly jiggle over bumps in the road and when I walk. When I walk with no pants on at this point my thighs and ass totally shake 😍 Every new change reminding me I’m ruining my skinny girl body beyond repair just makes me want to keep shoving more food and caloric drinks on my mouth 😋

6E118154-CF37-4FD5-8547-575AD8D41825.jpeg

B2240B9E-5057-4FAB-ACAE-A69FB621F999.jpeg

FE891F0C-D05D-4136-98F0-ADC27272C7B1.jpeg

You look absolutely stunning. I so into chubby girls, especially your body shape and that you was fit is awesome.