Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

28 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8I think Wendy's doesn't even need mention at this point, since I've been there for 6 days straight, but followed by ribs and brisket and beans and cornbread, I'm surprised I have so much belly to play with feeling so stuffed 😍 

ribsbelly.gif

my oh my Ellie you're definitely looking more well-fed and stocky than you were when you first started - seems the round the clock fast food diet is working wonders for you figure 😉

4 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8I think Wendy's doesn't even need mention at this point, since I've been there for 6 days straight, but followed by ribs and brisket and beans and cornbread, I'm surprised I have so much belly to play with feeling so stuffed 😍 

ribsbelly.gif

Beautiful!

Guest Bigbellylover2
12 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

ribsbelly.gif

Looks like you could use an extra hand or two

• Curvage Model

Hi! I apologize for the lack of updates, I've been pulling double shifts most of the week and I've been exhausted 😓 I miss talking to you all and showing off my belly because it is the best motivator, and I plan to respond to messages and post some better pics tomorrow! 

All that said, this is a belly after a full pork tonkatsu dinner and half an individual sized ice cream cake. I must admit, I've gone through two this week, I'm debating making my first video a stuffing involving ice cream cake perhaps? 🤔 You cant blame me for eating so much of it, once its a little melty it just goes down so easy 😋 I'm definitely open to recommendations too. I hope you enjoy the belly that is less stuffed by that meal. Maybe I'll heat up my leftover wendys to top it off... 

IMG_4691.jpeg

3 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Hi! I apologize for the lack of updates, I've been pulling double shifts most of the week and I've been exhausted 😓 I miss talking to you all and showing off my belly because it is the best motivator, and I plan to respond to messages and post some better pics tomorrow! 

All that said, this is a belly after a full pork tonkatsu dinner and half an individual sized ice cream cake. I must admit, I've gone through two this week, I'm debating making my first video a stuffing involving ice cream cake perhaps? 🤔 You cant blame me for eating so much of it, once its a little melty it just goes down so easy 😋 I'm definitely open to recommendations too. I hope you enjoy the belly that is less stuffed by that meal. Maybe I'll heat up my leftover wendys to top it off... 

IMG_4691.jpeg

That little tummy is coming along! But damn you got some tits on you out of nowhere! Such a cute gain so far, really suits you.

As long as that big beautiful belly is getting way more food then it needs all good!  Not surprised you're so  tired carrying around all that extra weight now. I'm sure you used to do double shifts easy when you weren't so big and heavy. Bet its making you way slower and struggling more because of it :P 

• Curvage Model
On 3/17/2021 at 12:10 AM, benso5 said:

Look at that fat gut puddle in your lap 😘

Can’t wait to see that bottom belly roll hang further and further over your lap.

15 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I think if the debate is whether you should have more ice cream cake, the answer should always be YES! :D 

And I love how that belly is a less stuffed, and yet already looks bigger than your last stuffed pic. :D 

I'm glad my belly reflects my work 😊 I think it is finally starting to get the hint I want to be properly pudgy sooner than later 🤤

14 hours ago, mutha_fako10 said:

That little tummy is coming along! But damn you got some tits on you out of nowhere! Such a cute gain so far, really suits you.

Thank you so much! I'm glad my tummy shows, but until you mentioned it, i hadn't realized my tits were looking a little bigger too! I'll have to show off some new bras that I guarantee wouldn't fit since I only wear the same too old stretched out ones 😅 I wonder what my size is?  

Those shorts look fine on you to me but don't think you can get away with wearing them in public at least not without showing how much all your over indulging on fast food has bloated that figure and waistline of yours. Really show off how chunky youve gotten and all your greedy ways are having on your figure :P  

35 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

I'm glad my belly reflects my work 😊 I think it is finally starting to get the hint I want to be properly pudgy sooner than later 🤤

Definitely -- your metabolism is slowly fading, and your body is starting to accept that it's never going to be skinny again...

32 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

I thought I'd try on some shorts I got away with last summer and am a little obsessed with how soft I look in these 🥰

As well you should -- because sooner or later you're not even going to be able to button those shorts...

2 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I thought I'd try on some shorts I got away with last summer and am a little obsessed with how soft I look in these 🥰

IMG_4762.jpeg

IMG_4759.jpeg

I love how your belly rests lightly over the button of those shorts. very cute--and will make a great before picture someday. 

based on the way your flanks are bulging, I feel like your body is ready to blossom. I think if you keep packing your stomach the results you seek will manifest very soon!!!

• Curvage Model

Another long week, but I have definitely noticed my appetite increasing, and oftentimes my evenings after work is constant eating! I rarely have time for a meal during the day, but once I start I can’t stop! 🤤 I feel like I finally have some weight accumulating all over and not just my belly, although my belly always gets the most of any gain. I am loving how many rolls I feel every time I sit or lean over, and the way my love handles puddle over my pants 🥰 It’s funny how feeling stuffed into clothes just makes me want to get bigger...

CCADDCCB-8C90-42B2-B306-A254A178127F.jpeg

48961227-0537-4638-B6B1-8751DC45648C.jpeg

Guest NamakemonoRedux

On 3/28/2021 at 4:51 PM, Softening Ellie said: Another long week, but I have definitely noticed my appetite increasing, and oftentimes my evenings after work is constant eating! I rarely have time for a meal during the day, but once I start I can’t stop! 🤤 I feel like I finally have some weight accumulating all over and not just my belly, although my belly always gets the most of any gain. I am loving how many rolls I feel every time I sit or lean over, and the way my love handles puddle over my pants 🥰 It’s funny how feeling stuffed into clothes just makes me want to get bigger... What I love about you, Ellie, is that you’re purposefully fattening yourself up and letting a layer of soft, doughy fat pile up against your body’s natural inclinations. All you have to do to get thin again is just... be normal. Your quick, young metabolism, which would make some other girls green with envy, would evaporate that fat in a matter of weeks and you’d be a thin girl again, an out of shape one of course, but thin nonetheless.  But you refuse. Instead you stuff your tiny body with as many calories as you can. Your metabolism panics to respond, but before it can melt away those pesky calories at its usual lightning pace you inhale thousands of more calories. Your poor metabolism can’t keep up, and your body reluctantly deposits the excess into soft, squishy fat deposits that are beginning to overtake your once thin frame. It’s just a matter of time before your dark desires finally win over your  body’s natural desire to keep you thin and tight. One day you’re gonna notice those pounds piling on so fast. Maybe you’ll panic, but you’ll also be filled with excitement as you realize you’ve won. You’ve destroyed your young, rapid metabolism. It doesn’t fight you anymore. Now your servile body takes what you eat and immediately enriches your frame with more chub, like you’ve always dreamed of. You’re waging a war against your body’s natural shape. It’s fighting desperately against your fattening habits, but slowly and surely you’re winning. And that is something I love to see. 

Guest NamakemonoRedux

Ahh, I’m sorry, I have no idea what happened with the format of my last comment and I can’t seem to delete it... admins feel free to do so. Here’s it one more time: What I love about you, Ellie, is that you’re purposefully fattening yourself up and letting a layer of soft, doughy fat pile up against your body’s natural inclinations. All you have to do to get thin again is just... be normal. Your quick, young metabolism, which would make some other girls green with envy, would evaporate that fat in a matter of weeks and you’d be a thin girl again, an out of shape one of course, but thin nonetheless But you refuse. Instead you stuff your tiny body with as many calories as you can. Your metabolism panics to respond, but before it can melt away those pesky calories at its usual lightning pace you inhale thousands of more calories. Your poor metabolism can’t keep up, and your body reluctantly deposits the excess into soft, squishy fat deposits that are beginning to overtake your once thin frame. It’s just a matter of time before your dark desires finally win over your  body’s natural desire to keep you thin and tight. One day you’re gonna notice those pounds piling on so fast. Maybe you’ll panic, but you’ll also be filled with excitement as you realize you’ve won. You’ve destroyed your young, rapid metabolism. It doesn’t fight you anymore. Now your servile body takes what you eat and immediately enriches your frame with more chub, like you’ve always dreamed of. You’re waging a war against your body’s natural shape. It’s fighting desperately against your fattening habits, but slowly and surely you’re winning. And that is something I love to see.