Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

Guest Fa10herup

Ellie, you are making a really good choice in life. There is nothing funner than growing fatter and indulging in everything you desire to eat with no brakes whatsoever. All curves, no brakes. There is so much food out there begging to be eaten and they're all calling to your insatiable appetite. You want more. You crave more. You need more. You want to be bigger, oh so much bigger. 

Fulfill those fattening fantasies. Smile in delight as the numbers on the scale go up and up and up. Widen those eyes as you see endless deliciousness being cooked, and claim all of it to be yours and yours only. Relish in giddiness and the newfound softness of your body as it grows and grows like rising dough. 

Ellie, you're a fat girl now. Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat! Growing rounder and rounder and rounder is an amazing experience that I know you'll absolutely LOVE!

Bon appetit! ♥️♥️🤰❤❤

Spilling over 🤤. You certainly have a way with words. And you're right, it's nice knowing there is a community out here with similar fantasies and turn ons. You'll learn quick that everyone has their own intensity and specific goals on this site. I personally savor the slow and subtle gains. You're the epitome of that. Loving the passion and content so far!

Guest grateful
6 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I love how plush I feel, even before dinner I have a belly I’m starting to really love 😊 I hope you all enjoy my little but growing body that keeps getting more squishable ☺️😁

84B875F5-B1B4-4569-9D22-737DD0F6B27E.jpeg

Yes!!!  :wub::D

Thanks for the thread!  And thanks for your posts!!  😁❤️

9 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I love how plush I feel, even before dinner I have a belly I’m starting to really love 😊 I hope you all enjoy my little but growing body that keeps getting more squishable ☺️😁

I mean I don't think your body is little anymore Ellie. You started off with a small belly but in the last month or two you've really started to get fat. You've just always got a massive out of shape gut on you now! Really must be noticing it as long as everyone else as its gotten harder to hide how huge that tummy is now. All that McDonalds really taking a toll on that waistline of yours. A sign of just how addicted you are to eating and fast food. Shows that you clearly go there every day, several times I bet stuffing yourself full of burgers and fries. 

I'm sure you've got grown your scrubs and all your other clothes by now doing nothing but going through drive throughs. Thanksgiving must have allowed you to indulge loads and you've still got Christmas. With all this winter weight as well you're going to be huge waddling into next year! ❤️ 

It sure looks like McDonald’s has been youe go to meal recently! Your belly has definitely gotten softer over the past couple weeks 😊 sorry about your car! Hope you had a nice filling thanksgiving tho.

On 11/20/2020 at 8:17 PM, Softening Ellie said:

Honestly the hottest thing about the gainer shakes and new rolls is knowing I’m ruining what could be the easiest to maintain skinnyfat body. I am trying to outpace my fast metabolism to create this squishy-when-stuffed form and I love knowing people are judging my tightening pants and high calorie grocery purchases. I just can’t wait until the results of my gluttony are too big to ignore... 🤤

F03B4658-C095-4234-8E60-E9BE6D876C9B.jpeg

89617F75-6ECB-4DAA-AA1F-5BF5780A428E.jpeg

Soon, your body will catch up with your new consumption and your metabolism will slow down to almost nothing. At that point, it won’t really matter what you eat. It will all turn to fluffy lard 

Guest coley501
On 11/30/2020 at 1:54 AM, Softening Ellie said:

I bet you don't weigh 130lbs anymore. You're turning into quite a little porker

• Curvage Model
On 11/29/2020 at 10:24 PM, sirabe123 said:

Spilling over 🤤. You certainly have a way with words. And you're right, it's nice knowing there is a community out here with similar fantasies and turn ons. You'll learn quick that everyone has their own intensity and specific goals on this site. I personally savor the slow and subtle gains. You're the epitome of that. Loving the passion and content so far!

Thank you so much!!! I definitely have loftier goals than I’ve achieved thus far, but I’m glad to have a community who is supportive of those of us who start at a slower pace ☺️ I am beyond flattered to be considered the epitome of anything, but I am so grateful 💕

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, coley501 said:

I bet you don't weigh 130lbs anymore. You're turning into quite a little porker

How’s you guess? I am steady at 133-134lb now! I wish I was gaining faster, tbh, although I have found my body looking a lot less fit than the scales suggest 😅 

• Curvage Model

I’ve been completely untoned for a long time, but only in the past year have I’ve acquired some extra pounds that have betrayed me as skinny-fat, but do you think that’s what describes me now? Maybe it’s the cream and occasional shots of oil and fast food, but maybe I’m a little softer than I remember?

7F9D83E2-88C4-4161-8DCF-749333544EBD.jpeg

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

You're definitely getting far away from "skinny" at this point. More than on your way to being pure fat! :D 

A7EB56C1-6062-435C-895B-813D1485598C_1_102_o.thumb.jpeg.cab6048e7ce94e31ae9207a45721e1af.jpeg

Maybe I'm starting to look more like the kind of girl always in drive thrus. I wish I make Starbucks breakfast and McDonalds lunches daily sessions, and letting those employees wonder how I could ever have been anything but a greedy fatty 😏🐷

6 hours ago, FatterforMe said:

You’re taking shots of oil? 😍🐷😍🐷

you’re such a cutie

A944A3F4-735C-4B9F-BD20-5546DDE87A77_1_102_o.thumb.jpeg.126367aa85a8b72faa2b1e64f162d9b7.jpeg

I'm hoping the added liquid fat might be helping my thighs get enough blubber to compete with my bloated belly. You think its working?

Edited by Softening Ellie