Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

15 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Oh I definitely want to fill out in my hips/ass/breasts.

So – this worked well for an ex i was feeding. Try taking in as much "monounsaturated" fats as possible. It's healthier and will go more to you ass/hips/tits/thighs more than sitting around your belly. Olive oil and avocado are two good sources. After a while she was just doing shots of olive oil everyday - went from being skinny to surprisingly curvy!

21 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Here are the jeans, which keep riding down when I walk. Of course, I knew what I was doing wearing a shorter top and low waisted jeans. To be honest, I am getting more and more excited by the idea of people shaking their heads at me, thinking I am ruining my little young body with all the junk in my shopping cart as my squishy midsection is obvious and a testament to my indulgence and laziness😉🤤 I want to be recognized as that girl who let herself go. 😈

0EE6F662-BBA6-4578-8FDB-4C92778D7F81.jpeg

8E325D94-6AB1-447B-B9F8-43CE1DE4BCC0.jpeg

Does your butt peak out when you have to bend over to pick something up? That's a sure sign of weight gain. Love to see it. 

Guest grateful

Love the pics!!!  😍 As in the story, "slow and steady wins the race".  ❤️

Congratulations on your adventure!  You will have a result: simply because your desire is stronger than circumstance....

You will take advantage of extra calories as they come your way and you will grow. No doubt.

If you eat more than you need, it will make you fatter, even a little at a time.

It is a life style. Just be yourself and the pounds will come.

Thanks for the thread!!!  😁  You're looking beautiful!  😍

Guest Frenchcookie

Even though you're still not that big (yet), there's a definite change in your flesh consistence, it's obvious you've lost all firmness. You look squishy and I bet you'll have some nice jiggle soon if it's not the case already

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

Long time no see! ☺️ I've been quite busy, but have missed talking to all of you and showing you my progress 😥 Today, sitting in my lounge pants that I remembered being much more comfortable, I was surprised at how different my belly looks depending on how I sit. Which do you prefer? Pillsbury doughgirl, or big and bloated?

6ABEEE37-308F-4A33-BE08-0EEA39A1A08E_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.dbfc7a09d223279fd226b9cc03839047.jpegF9DA4B8E-1E7A-46A1-902F-02B50827D9B1_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.2ef492dc5c7759f835affb5129fe497f.jpeg

Every day there are new things I notice about my soft belly--there may not be a lot of it yet, but I can promise there is no muscle left, just fat. Taking pictures of myself reminded me of how cute I think my chub is, and how I have loved sharing my journey so far. I plan to make food and posting bigger priorities, because I think I have to admit, I'm obsessed with getting fatter, and I'm obsessed with being your pig 🐷😈

You definitely look fatter and I can't help but notice how much of your lap that belly is already occupying! I hope you have plenty of loose clothes because you're going to be huge after the holidays. Have you notice your appetite growing and how are your scrubs fitting now?

Definitely prefer the soft and plush look of a Pillsbury doughgirl. 

On 11/15/2020 at 2:01 PM, Softening Ellie said:

Long time no see! ☺️ I've been quite busy, but have missed talking to all of you and showing you my progress 😥 Today, sitting in my lounge pants that I remembered being much more comfortable, I was surprised at how different my belly looks depending on how I sit. Which do you prefer? Pillsbury doughgirl, or big and bloated?

6ABEEE37-308F-4A33-BE08-0EEA39A1A08E_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.dbfc7a09d223279fd226b9cc03839047.jpegF9DA4B8E-1E7A-46A1-902F-02B50827D9B1_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.2ef492dc5c7759f835affb5129fe497f.jpeg

Every day there are new things I notice about my soft belly--there may not be a lot of it yet, but I can promise there is no muscle left, just fat. Taking pictures of myself reminded me of how cute I think my chub is, and how I have loved sharing my journey so far. I plan to make food and posting bigger priorities, because I think I have to admit, I'm obsessed with getting fatter, and I'm obsessed with being your pig 🐷😈

I’m more of a fan of big and bloated but i think you look amazing either way!

1 hour ago, Softening Ellie said:

Honestly the hottest thing about the gainer shakes and new rolls is knowing I’m ruining what could be the easiest to maintain skinnyfat body. I am trying to outpace my fast metabolism to create this squishy-when-stuffed form and I love knowing people are judging my tightening pants and high calorie grocery purchases. I just can’t wait until the results of my gluttony are too big to ignore... 🤤

F03B4658-C095-4234-8E60-E9BE6D876C9B.jpeg

89617F75-6ECB-4DAA-AA1F-5BF5780A428E.jpeg

Mmm lovely 

On 11/1/2020 at 3:17 PM, Softening Ellie said:

0EE6F662-BBA6-4578-8FDB-4C92778D7F81.jpeg

8E325D94-6AB1-447B-B9F8-43CE1DE4BCC0.jpeg

I recognize that as an Audi interior...Bet you are the only one sitting in the Mcdonalds drive though with such a nice car? Girls in Audis are typically driving to yoga classes and are preoccupied about toning their butt, not eating a Mcflurry and fries by themselves in their car. Look at the grease everywhere! Fitting that you have love handles now and fat on your tummy. 

On 11/15/2020 at 2:01 PM, Softening Ellie said:

this is so hot... I love seeing a girl go from big and bloated to soft and doughy. you've got that food-pregnancy look but there are definite signs that it is sticking to you more and more. the way that belly spills over your waistband... the softness and widening of those love handles... I'm obsessed with how you currently look like two different people: from the bottom of your bust/bra and up you could be a skinny girl (with some plump tits, but still), then from the bra-line down you've got the love handles of an indulgent fatty, softening hips and a bulging, round belly, bloated with indulgence. I bet from the back you can barely tell you've gained, with your petite shoulders and back, and then suddenly these two love handles come out of nowhere, cascading over your too-tight jeans. 

keep up the great work and thanks so much for sharing with us!!!

• Curvage Model
On 11/23/2020 at 6:34 PM, MikeSchwartz said:

I recognize that as an Audi interior...Bet you are the only one sitting in the Mcdonalds drive though with such a nice car? Girls in Audis are typically driving to yoga classes and are preoccupied about toning their butt, not eating a Mcflurry and fries by themselves in their car. Look at the grease everywhere! Fitting that you have love handles now and fat on your tummy. 

Haha 😅 Actually I am borrowing that car my aunt because my terrible Hyundai was unfortunately killed in a fender bender that ended up being the last straw for it’s already bad axle. I haven’t had the time to find a new car yet working full time and my laptop in the shop lol. I think it’s obvious that I haven’t been to a yoga class in years, and I think the amount I jiggle in yoga pants makes it clear I’m wearing them out of laziness 😘 McDonald’s is an increasingly needed go-to comfort food, and I love knowing all that grease is fattening 😋😉

• Curvage Model
On 11/28/2020 at 2:52 PM, willriker said:

this is so hot... I love seeing a girl go from big and bloated to soft and doughy. you've got that food-pregnancy look but there are definite signs that it is sticking to you more and more. the way that belly spills over your waistband... the softness and widening of those love handles... I'm obsessed with how you currently look like two different people: from the bottom of your bust/bra and up you could be a skinny girl (with some plump tits, but still), then from the bra-line down you've got the love handles of an indulgent fatty, softening hips and a bulging, round belly, bloated with indulgence. I bet from the back you can barely tell you've gained, with your petite shoulders and back, and then suddenly these two love handles come out of nowhere, cascading over your too-tight jeans. 

keep up the great work and thanks so much for sharing with us!!!

This is one of my favorite comments ever!!! Thank you so much ☺️🥰 You’re right, I still have visible ribs, but my lower belly and love handles spill out of all my pants 😅 I love sharing with you guys and your support means the world, and definitely motivates me to keep gaining. Hopefully soon with your support and a lot more cream and greasy fast food I won’t be able to hide that I’ve gotten chubby. My whole life I have had this urge, and this community has not only made me feel normal and comfortable, but also confident I will be accepted even if society says I’m ruining my body. I say fat is beautiful, and knowing I am forcing my body past it’s limits to do so is just too hot to resist! 😘😍