Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

That side view just because it highlights your belly (my favourite growing part of you 🥰) how soft, flabby and doughy its getting. Can't wait for it to become nice and big and round. To the point where you put on so much weight you have to remove the drawstring from those sweats as you won't need any help keep them uo stretched across and struggling with your fat gut and waistline. That is if you can get them that high any more.

It wouldn't take long to fatten you up as you said you'd do al the hard work and eating without any prompting. Just have to provide all the food and fatty treats making sure there was something always available for you to eat. Considering the holidays are upon us with lots of goodies around that winter weight is going to start piling on you. Reckon you'll already be a full blown fatty by next year :P 

6 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

My booty used to be my crowning achievement but the last year I've gotten a lot squishier in the belly. I'm glad my ass is keeping up, because I want my proportions to get big all over. I cant wait to try out curvy jeans! I promise I'm planning clips soon, unfortunately work is taking absurdly a lot of time atm. I've been stress eating more, but clearly I need to step up my game if I'm going to reach my goals. As a girl who is all about instant gratification, I am so ready for this scale to step up, and up, and up 😋🍟☺️🐷

You have an amazing motivation, no doubt that you will reach your goals and sooner than expected 😋 Can't wait to see this scale step up, and up, and up 😍

Guest Biscuit
7 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

What view is your favorite? Where do you want me to get the most chunky? How fast do you think you all can turn me into a complete doughball in no time since I seem to have no self restraint, just the desire to grow softer and heavier? 

E49EB69E-526C-40BF-A77E-64390CA3C550.jpeg

FE8190FD-93D5-4783-9EB9-B1D483A98205.jpeg

Do I spy a double chin forming?? 🧐

On 10/28/2020 at 12:10 AM, Softening Ellie said:

What view is your favorite? Where do you want me to get the most chunky? How fast do you think you all can turn me into a complete doughball in no time since I seem to have no self restraint, just the desire to grow softer and heavier? 

E49EB69E-526C-40BF-A77E-64390CA3C550.jpeg

FE8190FD-93D5-4783-9EB9-B1D483A98205.jpeg

Can I say both views are great? With how caloric my cooking is, I could help you grow beyond being just a doughball 👨🏼‍🍳 

• Curvage Model

Hi all! I know it’s been a couple days, but I promise I haven’t forgotten about you! I was going to go out in tights and a skirt, but found the view a little... different 😉

I’ve been trying to get better at budgeting, so less fast food splurges 😢 But today I just can’t help myself! So, after a losing battle with tights, I’m going out in some trusty snug jeans, and by going out, I mean driving to McDonald’s, I can’t resist the salt and fat and sensation of it gathering around my hips with every bite 🐷😋

AB5B2308-1026-44B0-B904-4EE6B1C35CEC.jpeg

8ADB38B3-3A3A-4FD4-B43F-33A17F595D42.jpeg

34ECD849-1CD1-4583-94FC-DE9BC5F6C1F3.jpeg

56E8FC21-7D79-4610-B441-F7209E445EFD.jpeg

Looks like you had a nice weekend filling up that soft belly 😊 As soon as you can upload some cute clips we can help feed your mcdonalds addiction 🤤

• Curvage Model
On 10/29/2020 at 5:13 AM, Ktm303 said:

There both great views. But if i had to pick id go for the second as it shows how much your pudgy tummy is already sticking out. For me the places id like you to gain the most are ass and lower belly. 

Me too! I wish I could target my gain, because I love the look of a big ass and hips, and although my love handles are starting to serve as little shelves sometimes. A lot of girls can always do that, but I’ve always looked like a bit of a beanpole from the front. Hopefully I’ll end up with a cute pooch and start looking really curvy 🥰

Wonder how the jeans fit, I'm guessing similarly to the tights and skirt :P 

We know that your going out has just become fast food trips. We know you can't help yourself or keep away from junk food now. Not going to be a beanpoll for long keep eating all that fatty fast food constantly ❤️

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, Boosh said:

Looks like you had a nice weekend filling up that soft belly 😊 As soon as you can upload some cute clips we can help feed your mcdonalds addiction 🤤

I am thinking about clips, just very busy with very poor equipment. I promise I’m working up the confidence, I just haven’t liked anything I’ve filmed yet. Hopefully I will have something ready soon 😊

• Curvage Model
32 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Wonder how the jeans fit, I'm guessing similarly to the tights and skirt :P 

We know that your going out has just become fast food trips. We know you can't help yourself or keep away from junk food now. Not going to be a beanpoll for long keep eating all that fatty fast food constantly ❤️

Here are the jeans, which keep riding down when I walk. Of course, I knew what I was doing wearing a shorter top and low waisted jeans. To be honest, I am getting more and more excited by the idea of people shaking their heads at me, thinking I am ruining my little young body with all the junk in my shopping cart as my squishy midsection is obvious and a testament to my indulgence and laziness😉🤤 I want to be recognized as that girl who let herself go. 😈

0EE6F662-BBA6-4578-8FDB-4C92778D7F81.jpeg

8E325D94-6AB1-447B-B9F8-43CE1DE4BCC0.jpeg

I'm pretty sure it won't be long before people start passing you by and thinking you've packed on weight and become a real fatty. I know if I saw you jiggling and waddling by in that outfit (not that you walk much anymore I bet) I'd think you were really cute and a hottie that would be great to snap up and feed as you clearly like to indulge and enjoy your food 😍

Bet that jacket is starting to get snug and struggling to fit around that bulging middle of yours now isn't it?🥰

3 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Here are the jeans, which keep riding down when I walk. Of course, I knew what I was doing wearing a shorter top and low waisted jeans. To be honest, I am getting more and more excited by the idea of people shaking their heads at me, thinking I am ruining my little young body with all the junk in my shopping cart as my squishy midsection is obvious and a testament to my indulgence and laziness😉🤤 I want to be recognized as that girl who let herself go. 😈

8E325D94-6AB1-447B-B9F8-43CE1DE4BCC0.jpeg

I don't think you have to worry about that. It's clear to us (and probably your coworkers too) that you're going to be a big girl very soon. Even your thighs are looking meaty! Won't be long until they're rubbing together, but fortunately for you that you won't be active enough for that to be a problem. They might also give you a nice waddle, so that's another plus. 

Do you realize that eventually you'll reach a point where when you meet people they'll just assume that you've always been fat? They would never believe a lazy girl with your appetite would ever have been disciplined enough to be thin. 

Do you have any area you really want to gain or are you just happy for the fat to swallow you whole? 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Hootbot said:

This thread is nuts. You're really into this kink. 

You say that like its a bad thing 😉

2 hours ago, willriker said:

I love that little crease forming, right above your fifth pocket there. that little mound of belly fat resting on the button of your jeans is super hot as well!

My crease and love handles are my favorite! I love seeing my belly definition change and new rolls forming! 😍

2 hours ago, jake69 said:

Do you have any area you really want to gain or are you just happy for the fat to swallow you whole? 

Oh I definitely want to fill out in my hips/ass/breasts. Not to say I dont love my belly, but I've always wanted that hefty hourglass/curvy pear shape. I'm lazy by nature but maybe I need some squats in my future? 🤔

Somebody is getting a bit chunky aren't they? Seems like all that fast food and lack of exercise is having an impact on your waistline and softening that middle up quite significantly.

Doesn't look like those leggings will be used for working out any longer. Rather just gradually struggling to contain that growing fat arse and gut of yours as you get  pudgier and chunkier.

Your scrubs must be getting tight and a bit revealing of your increasingly lazy habits and lifestyle. Won't be long before their strained taught across all that flabby softness and your porky belly is out on display 🥵