Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

I swear with every picture you're looking bigger and bigger. Those thighs are looking really chunky and like they are really filling out the legs of those bottoms. Good thing the waist is elasticated with they way you are eating and growing you're going to need it. Although even elastic can only stretch so far and I think you're going to start testing its limits sooner or later with that growing bulging belly!

If they haven't notice already that the scrubs are starting to get tight and you're starting to pork up, I'm sure they will see that you're turning into a fatty. Wonder how long it is before they start asking you to come work out with you, then promptly see you as a lost cause as you keep putting on weight despite their best efforts. 🥰 

13 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

Oh, I think the time for a jiggly belly in my scrub pants has come. Whether I'm standing or sitting, full or empty, I feel my love handles and small but growing pool of fat around my belly button wobbling. I've noticed when I eat a big meal at work my top sometimes rides up and shows a bit of my soft middle. Do you think my gym-junkie coworkers would think I still look tiny in my "too-big" scrubs?

127802674_Oct-26-202022-23-47.thumb.gif.f696e65b4fc6b4b3b5c50a7126f9e447.gif1562828833_ScreenShot2020-10-26at9_51_57PM.thumb.png.8b485742440d261957424a288a68e2b8.png

I had a half a pizza leftover from lunch, a large sprite, two beers, leftover chinese food, and a boost plus shake, but am seriously considering driving to McDonald's! I'm ready for bed and know I need to get better with my sleep but delivery fees have been killing me lately 😅 Maybe I'll settle for some cream 🤤

Well u need to grow into those scrubs. Flab I subbed to U. Your gain had been amazing so far. 

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I swear with every picture you're looking bigger and bigger. Those thighs are looking really chunky and like they are really filling out the legs of those bottoms. Good thing the waist is elasticated with they way you are eating and growing you're going to need it. Although even elastic can only stretch so far and I think you're going to start testing its limits sooner or later with that growing bulging belly!

If they haven't notice already that the scrubs are starting to get tight and you're starting to pork up, I'm sure they will see that you're turning into a fatty. Wonder how long it is before they start asking you to come work out with you, then promptly see you as a lost cause as you keep putting on weight despite their best efforts. 🥰 

Wow seriously that is one of my number one fantasies, and knowing them likely 😄 They used to say they were jealous of my metabolism and waist size, but now that I think about it, they haven't mentioned anything in a while. I've been noticing my thighs more and more--because I have no muscle to build my fat on, my arms and thighs both wobble almost ridiculously when I walk! 

IMG_2874-1.thumb.jpg.7a73477d928a6434b4ce737d9cd0cf29.jpg

I cant wait until I can go from relying on gaining shakes to stuffing my face with 3 large McDonalds fries a day, getting delivery of rich meals until my expanding body surpasses its limits and my hips and belly and breasts grow stretch marks 🐷🤤 My coworkers will have no choice but see I've gone from the thinnest to the thickest of the vet techs in just months. They'll have to force new scrubs on me! 

IMG_2875.thumb.jpg.e7ea95376bcd7917119b35953c5e39a1.jpg

I have a tendency to post a pic thinking I look big and when I have been eating nonstop for a few more hours I realize my belly looks so much fuller but somehow so much squishier too 😍

They are going to become so shocked and surprised at how soft and big you're going to get, especially if you do cave in and start going on late night McDonald's binges stuffing yourself with hordes of chips and burgers. They'll start talking behind your back wondering why you've gotten so big and fat. Probably end up asking you to do less as they thinking you're just getting lazier.

I'd love to see you waddle around in ill-fitting scrubs that keep ridding up and struggling to contain all your blubber. It be cute and sexy trying to see you keep up the pace of your former slim and fit self. 

That point of view picture is heavenly. Can't wait until that belly takes over more of your lap and those hips and thighs get wider making it increasingly harder fit a picture of you in frame.

I think you're getting to the point that clothing is starting to become less forgiving and flaunting your growing figure. Especially that chubby paunchy gut of yours. Just highlights where all that McDonald's seems to be going.

Think you're going to have to embrace showing off all that extra chub because it won't be long before its doing it for you and your fat little self won't have a choice :P  

• Curvage Model

Even if this nearly 2000 calorie lunch has become a staple, I think I can still look hot amen can hide any pudge in tight tank tops and high waisted skinny jeans, right?even when I’m not sucking in? After my late midday meal, I’m going to Target and buying a scale even though I don’t need have my paycheck yet because I just can’t help but constantly wonder if my bigger appetite and softer look have translated into new pounds...? 🤔

CE9E8F09-29CD-4029-9ED7-B2E8038A0D4D.jpeg

843F398A-587A-4E3E-8E52-6481FB7A648D.jpeg

F4E6AB8A-C92D-4AC4-A17F-253F5587CB72.jpeg

I mean even if the scale doesn't say so (which I really doubt its going to do anything but confirm you're packing on the pounds), that soft fat roll spilling over your waistband and button is a sign of what your increasing appetite is doing to your figure. 

What else would you expect as well if you're eating your daily intake in one meal. Let alone everything you've been stuffing yourself with like a greedy little fatty. How long before that become 4000 and 6000 where you just cant help crave eating all that greasy unhealthy food for every meal as you get too laze to eat anything other than fast food. ❤️

Guest Frenchcookie

Do you really think all that overconsumption of junk food could let your body unafected? I see a nice layer of lard thickening onto your body

I absolutely love the way you describe your gain. The rising up of shirts is literally the hottest thing to me. It's a subtle and adorable sign of a expanding mid section. Also, your love handles are amazing. Loving the contour that's being created by your tight pants digging into your new fat. 🤤🤤🤤

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Frenchcookie said:

Do you really think all that overconsumption of junk food could let your body unafected? I see a nice layer of lard thickening onto your body

24 minutes ago, Tundrakyle said:

@Softening Ellieyou can already start to see a muffin top growing in the last image!

14 minutes ago, sirabe123 said:

I absolutely love the way you describe your gain. The rising up of shirts is literally the hottest thing to me. It's a subtle and adorable sign of a expanding mid section. Also, your love handles are amazing. Loving the contour that's being created by your tight pants digging into your new fat. 🤤🤤🤤

I've got to say, the new curve of pure, grabbable pudge that's formed over my hips is probably my favorite gain thus far. Regardless of pants, I feel them bulging and I think that little extra curve is just so cute and sexy ☺️

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

Have you thought about having a go at this? 

http://askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/walltestgallery.html

I haven't, but I'll have to give it a try! I finally stepped on the scale and it said I'm 130.2lbs, which I find really shocking given how much I've been eating and how much bigger I look/feel. I have never actively tried to gain before, so I would love to hear your input about how fat/weight on a scale relate and what I need to do to reach my weight gain goal of 140, because maybe I am getting a liiiittle greedy  🐷😏🐷😉

2 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I haven't, but I'll have to give it a try! I finally stepped on the scale and it said I'm 130.2lbs, which I find really shocking given how much I've been eating and how much bigger I look/feel. I have never actively tried to gain before, so I would love to hear your input about how fat/weight on a scale relate and what I need to do to reach my weight gain goal of 140, because maybe I am getting a liiiittle greedy  🐷😏🐷😉

You really think you're going to stop at 140 with how greedy you've gotten and how much your stomach has expanded? :)

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, jake69 said:

You really think you're going to stop at 140 with how greedy you've gotten and how much your stomach has expanded? :)

Oh I should correct myself, that is my short term goal 😂🐷 I want to be 140 by the end of November at most 😈 I meant it when I said I want to be chubby by New Year's, I'm even looking into appetite enhancers and ways to gain weight on a low budget! 140 isn't nearly chubby enough to face the January cold, silly, I want to be at least a pant size up, or more 🥰 Hopefully with your advice and support plus my efforts to keep increasing my appetite will finally break this fast metabolism for good. I want my body to have no choice but constantly demand empty caloric food and immediately turn it into wobbly fat, my size 2 jeans not just tight but totally unwearable, needing a wardrobe that compliments my newly wider frame 😏

IMG_2889.jpg

That's a truly fattening meal if I ever saw one for a growing greedy girl.

I see you're wearing some comfy sweat pants. Although they are resting under that bloated gut. Having trouble getting them up over that expanding waistline are we? Even your old sweat pants seem to be struggling to keeping up with your pigging out. 😘

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Toonmaster1996 said:

Booty is starting to catch up to the belly 😉 

My booty used to be my crowning achievement but the last year I've gotten a lot squishier in the belly. I'm glad my ass is keeping up, because I want my proportions to get big all over. I cant wait to try out curvy jeans! I promise I'm planning clips soon, unfortunately work is taking absurdly a lot of time atm. I've been stress eating more, but clearly I need to step up my game if I'm going to reach my goals. As a girl who is all about instant gratification, I am so ready for this scale to step up, and up, and up 😋🍟☺️🐷

• Curvage Model

What view is your favorite? Where do you want me to get the most chunky? How fast do you think you all can turn me into a complete doughball in no time since I seem to have no self restraint, just the desire to grow softer and heavier? 

E49EB69E-526C-40BF-A77E-64390CA3C550.jpeg

FE8190FD-93D5-4783-9EB9-B1D483A98205.jpeg

2 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

What view is your favorite? Where do you want me to get the most chunky? How fast do you think you all can turn me into a complete doughball in no time since I seem to have no self restraint, just the desire to grow softer and heavier? 

E49EB69E-526C-40BF-A77E-64390CA3C550.jpeg

FE8190FD-93D5-4783-9EB9-B1D483A98205.jpeg

I would love to see you sporting a huge potbelly, and by the looks of it that may come true since you seem to carry a lot of weight in your belly.

I think by spring you'll be fat enough that everyone you know will be surprised to find out that all of that extra padding under your winter clothes was actually your added bulk. That will set you up nicely for a fat girl summer. Then next fall when you're a really chunky you can use the extra appetite to glut your way into an obese New Year.