Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

• Curvage Model

I’ve been skipping breakfast a lot because work is so busy, finding myself eating more and more later in the day, so I had an empty belly waiting in line at the McDonald’s drive thru. You guys were right, my jeans don’t have quite the same silhouette the used to 😅 Sitting in my car, for the first time feeling my body jiggle over bumps in the road, I realized a before and after in these size 2 jeans is in order. Here is my new pudge with a growling stomach, and at the end of the day of overindulgence I’m excited to see the difference 😋🥰

03786EA0-88F8-4401-A1D3-34B7F35A0756.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

I’ve been skipping breakfast a lot because work is so busy, finding myself eating more and more later in the day, so I had an empty belly waiting in line at the McDonald’s drive thru. You guys were right, my jeans don’t have quite the same silhouette the used to 😅 Sitting in my car, for the first time feeling my body jiggle over bumps in the road, I realized a before and after in these size 2 jeans is in order. Here is my new pudge with a growling stomach, and at the end of the day of overindulgence I’m excited to see the difference 😋🥰

03786EA0-88F8-4401-A1D3-34B7F35A0756.jpeg

Oh man, look at how the button flap presses into your soft lower belly roll, you're getting chunky 😍

What'd you end up ordering btw?

It doesn't take long with constant fast food and little to no exercise that flat stomach is creeping further outwards from your body. The fact that you can already feel it and notice how soft you're getting just by driving round, probably happens even more so when you're walking not that you do much of that anymore...

I guess we will await the comparison to really she what sort of damage you've started to do to your once trim figure... :P  

Guest Oddy Nuff da $now Leopard
On 10/19/2020 at 11:20 PM, Softening Ellie said:

Have you seen tummies like this before? IMG_2473.thumb.JPG.51e6d1eeaf0f27d294fb88a5553d2a0f.JPG

Asses like this?IMG_2470.thumb.JPG.54d1fc2bdbd88fd070f52de2257ba814.JPGIMG_2471.thumb.JPG.b25b1123de9538262a720595ec5a2905.JPG '

How would you make me plump up the fastest? 

Egg nog would be a great way to add some extra junk to your trunk! 🤤🍑

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, fattony20 said:

Oh man, look at how the button flap presses into your soft lower belly roll, you're getting chunky 😍

What'd you end up ordering btw?

I always get 10 chicken nuggets and a large fry, and usually get a large mocha frappe. The drive thru I went to disappointingly didn’t have frappes, so I got a large coke and cinnamon roll to compensate 😊

4 minutes ago, Oddy Nuff da $now Leopard said:

Egg nog would be a great way to add some extra junk to your trunk! 🤤🍑

I adore eggnog! I have always had a big ass relative to my small breasts and belly, but recently my belly has been seeing me most new deposits of fat. I am looking forward to a big ass to show off in my bigger, increasingly “curvy” branded jeans 😋

All that fast food is definitely making you soft and lazy for sure 😊 pretty soon your belly is going to be spilling onto your lap and you’ll have to unbutton to make room for all the delicious greasy food 🤤

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Kenzo998 said:

Can’t wait for your first clips 😉 

I’m still thinking about my first clip, debating meals and outfits and wishing my phone camera was better, but I hope this little snack will tide you over. 😘

49 minutes ago, Monkey said:

It doesn't take long with constant fast food and little to no exercise that flat stomach is creeping further outwards from your body. The fact that you can already feel it and notice how soft you're getting just by driving round, probably happens even more so when you're walking not that you do much of that anymore...

I guess we will await the comparison to really she what sort of damage you've started to do to your once trim figure... :P  

A year ago I only rarely go to McDonalds, order small sizes when I did, and be disgusted by the food once it stopped being hot. I would judge myself for waiting in line because I’m too lazy to go inside. Now I’m craving salty, fatty, empty calories and scarfing cold fries without a thought. It’s amazing how quickly you all have made me feel comfortable enough to finally let myself be the gluttonous chubby girl I’ve always wanted to be 🥰

1F3E8EF8-4752-464D-B11E-BAC14D9B96B5.gif

1 hour ago, Softening Ellie said:

A year ago I only rarely go to McDonalds, order small sizes when I did, and be disgusted by the food once it stopped being hot. I would judge myself for waiting in line because I’m too lazy to go inside. Now I’m craving salty, fatty, empty calories and scarfing cold fries without a thought. It’s amazing how quickly you all have made me feel comfortable enough to finally let myself be the gluttonous chubby girl I’ve always wanted to be 🥰

This self realisation is amazing and hot. The way that you feel like you can break free from any restraint to just eat what you want and enjoy yourself is incredibly cute and sexy. Can imagine yourself now in the future waddling your bloated self to the car to get drive through every time you get hungry. Years of gluttonous overindulging on fatty fast food taking a heavy toll on your waistline and figure. 😍

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, ssaylleb said:

You look amazing, you're gonna get plump before you know it :)

Have you had any comments yet from friends or family?

7 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Your story is amazing !! Something tells me it's the beginning of a big weight gain 😊

Funny you should mention, I went to dinner with my mom and had a failure of a time trying to find a top that wasn't an overlarge sweater that didn't accentuate my bloated gut. She was surprised by my double helpings of dinner and 4 rolls and large slice of cake 😅 I didn't want to not let you know how my belly looks in these jeans, and a tighter shirt relative to the other one but also fit perfectly two months ago, even if I might stay up an hour and stuff myself until my skin just cant handle the volume 🤤

6944944F-7210-4438-9978-8D1C6DD2296F_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.58d4454cdc8dec4d61aac520306e54fb.jpeg6A48EAF7-C58A-4E17-A4FD-7EFE471F44AC_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.2939aba82ae74bb14c314e554b79a117.jpeg

Edited by Softening Ellie

Even after dinner you’re still stuffing your face with ice cream 😍🤤 No wonder your soft belly is spilling over your jeans and onto your lap already. 

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

You are litterally cute, nor greedy nor chubby, just looking very sweet and sexy.

This is the sweetest thing to say ☺️ I always aspire to be cute above all, although I figure soon I won’t be able to deny my greediness or hopefully sooner than later chubbiness! 

• Curvage Model
On 10/25/2020 at 1:37 PM, Unk0wn1 said:

Workout certainly isn't going to be in your vocabulary anymore. You'll start seeing the pounds catch up with you really soon, especially if your appetite been growing, won't be long  until you start feeling your belly bouncing under your scrubs

On 10/25/2020 at 2:11 PM, sirabe123 said:

Adorable! Cant wait for your co-workers to start noticing. "Ellie's scrubs are looking a little tight" 😍 speaking of . .. how about a picture of you in that right scrub bottoms?? 😊

Oh, I think the time for a jiggly belly in my scrub pants has come. Whether I'm standing or sitting, full or empty, I feel my love handles and small but growing pool of fat around my belly button wobbling. I've noticed when I eat a big meal at work my top sometimes rides up and shows a bit of my soft middle. Do you think my gym-junkie coworkers would think I still look tiny in my "too-big" scrubs?

127802674_Oct-26-202022-23-47.thumb.gif.f696e65b4fc6b4b3b5c50a7126f9e447.gif1562828833_ScreenShot2020-10-26at9_51_57PM.thumb.png.8b485742440d261957424a288a68e2b8.png

I had a half a pizza leftover from lunch, a large sprite, two beers, leftover chinese food, and a boost plus shake, but am seriously considering driving to McDonald's! I'm ready for bed and know I need to get better with my sleep but delivery fees have been killing me lately 😅 Maybe I'll settle for some cream 🤤