Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

Guest Frenchcookie

Starting to look like a girl who has a natural skinny frame but is so lazy that she has no muscle or tone, only a little chub starting to accumulate.

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Frenchcookie said:

Starting to look like a girl who has a natural skinny frame but is so lazy that she has no muscle or tone, only a little chub starting to accumulate.

7 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

a little belly is forming and it is a very hot thing to witness. thanks for sharing the journey with us

You're welcome! I have to say, you're spot on. I've had no tone for years, but I'm finally adding some chub to those unused muscles 😊

That's a figure and belly is one that deserves a whole lot of loving. Can't wait for you to start filling out making that belly softer, jiggly and wider resting in your lap as you sit.

Bet its a bit of a struggle to move around. Only going to increase as you get heavier and slower with the extra weight.

A fatty Ellie spilling out of all her clothes becoming more and more out of shape will be heavenly 🥰

• Curvage Model

I apologize for not posting today(/yesterday lol) but do know I was eating good and noticing even after several margaritas and tacos and chips with coworkers for an early bday and there is still so much to grab... the scale says only 1lb gained but I promise I will be stuffing a lot more from now on 😈 not to mention that little line separating my gut from my love handles!!!

fat.gif

fat2.gif

Edited by Softening Ellie

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

Once you get clips out you’ll probably be able to buy all the fast food you want 😉 

20 hours ago, Frask884 said:

Sweet progress, starting to look gorgeous 👏🏼 I think I read somewhere that 7000 calories equals 1kg (2,2lbs)of added bodyweight 🤔

On 10/23/2020 at 12:36 AM, Toonmaster1996 said:

You’re looking amazing @Softening Ellie I love watching your progress 😍

Thank you all!!! I plan to have a clip soon and have been going for 3000+ calories a day as I grow my appetite and consume more heavy cream. Hopefully gainer shakes and more fast food will get this belly huge and soft before you know it. I'm dreaming of a metabolism destroyed by christmas lol 🐽😉

Sounds like you're going to have a great time pigging out at Christmas. All those treats and goodies on top of the fattening food is going to treat you well with some holiday pounds. Hopefully you get new scrubs for Christmas otherwise you might struggle with the extra winter weight next year :P     

Guest Frenchcookie
14 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I'm dreaming of a metabolism destroyed by christmas lol 🐽😉

Be careful what you wish for. You're still playing with fire but according your lately behavior, you might find yourself addicted to food before you realize it, and those  large quantity of food won't be just a little extra but your basic need to not find yourself starving. But I bet that's not stoping you anyway

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, Monkey said:

Sounds like you're going to have a great time pigging out at Christmas. All those treats and goodies on top of the fattening food is going to treat you well with some holiday pounds. Hopefully you get new scrubs for Christmas otherwise you might struggle with the extra winter weight next year :P     

10 hours ago, Frenchcookie said:

Be careful what you wish for. You're still playing with fire but according your lately behavior, you might find yourself addicted to food before you realize it, and those  large quantity of food won't be just a little extra but your basic need to not find yourself starving. But I bet that's not stoping you anyway

Oh I don't think anything is stopping me now, even as I keep working to up my food intake, I think I'm addicted to my growing chub. Already my scrubs fit so differently, and as the weather gets colder I will hope to have a layer of bona fide pudge to keep me warm 😙🐷🍕

68812484-B725-463B-9D15-D8974649782A_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.a16793ff379f83a3f7dcaa6c4a950c16.jpeg

I'm waiting for some serious expansion, but do you guys think I've added some lard to my already completely unfit body?

Certainly gaining some softness to your figure. Can see it on your hips and middle for sure. Getting the start of that out of shape look going into chubby soon if you keep porking up.

I bet even those soft stretchy PJ's are starting to not have as much give in them and beginning to fit a little differently too? Christmas g going to be a hell of a time on your figure and clothes, it can't come quick enough!

3 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Oh I don't think anything is stopping me now, even as I keep working to up my food intake, I think I'm addicted to my growing chub. Already my scrubs fit so differently, and as the weather gets colder I will hope to have a layer of bona fide pudge to keep me warm 😙🐷🍕

68812484-B725-463B-9D15-D8974649782A_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.a16793ff379f83a3f7dcaa6c4a950c16.jpeg

I'm waiting for some serious expansion, but do you guys think I've added some lard to my already completely unfit body?

Oh boy, how I would love to cuddle up with you and just rub your belly now 😍 

3 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Oh you've definitely flabbed up quite a bit, your stomach is turning in to pure jelly.  The next few months are going to be a lot of fun as you'll get to watch yourself expand as you add pound after pound of blubber to your frame.  Just remember to enjoy yourself and not look at this as a race.  

You’ve definitely been adding some chub to that belly for sure! Keep this up and you’ll be spilling out of your clothes by the holidays 😍

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Unk0wn1 said:

Ooh yeah definitely, look at that belly starting to get some soft pudge and beginning to push out over your waistband. Your body is still trying to deal with everything your eating, but it's losing the battle and is on the cusp of just letting you balloon outwards 

5 hours ago, Monkey said:

Certainly gaining some softness to your figure. Can see it on your hips and middle for sure. Getting the start of that out of shape look going into chubby soon if you keep porking up.

I bet even those soft stretchy PJ's are starting to not have as much give in them and beginning to fit a little differently too? Christmas g going to be a hell of a time on your figure and clothes, it can't come quick enough!

I really feel like this last week I've finally been seeing changes in my appetite and parts of me starting to get jigglier. Hopefully soon my once fast metabolism will finally give in to my laziness and gluttony and I'll be piling on some real pounds 😈 I've been wearing nothing but scrubs and pjs lately and they're fitting different around the waist, I wonder what my tight jeans and old workout clothes look like now... 🤔