Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

13 minutes ago, Softening Ellie said:

Idk if it needs to be announced, but I have changed my screen name! I am thinking of ways to individualize myself as a model. I may not be showing my face, but I want you guys to get to know the girl you're helping to fatten 🐮

Just be yourself and I'm sure that will be enough to be an individual. :)

Don't think you need any help fattening up but if it adds to the process and makes you get bigger then all hands on deck :P  

• Curvage Model

IMG_2610.thumb.JPG.bcb8335e9785998f45d0d40e5c28ea8e.JPG

I'm quite the pig aren't I? I cant quite invest in mass gainer powder yet but I'm so impatient to be your prize potbelly. I know I'm a weirdo, because the idea of chugging thousands of calories knowing they will only end up as useless messy fat on my muscleless body... is hotter than anything

Guest Frenchcookie
4 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

What kind of content would you all like to see? I was thinking my first video would be a stuffing, but what parts of my gluttony do you most want to see?

IMG_2606.thumb.JPG.ba525b325d5e2e84029029fddf11918b.JPG

Other than, of course, layers of softness that will make this belly look small in no time...

If you're into messy eating it would be nice to see your inner piggy getting messy. Nice bra btw

On 10/19/2020 at 7:24 PM, Softening Ellie said:

Forgive me if I could only handle the 10, but at last minute I heard myself asking for a large mocha frappe instead of a medium. How’s my belly look? I’m not even done with it tonight 😉

AC50F491-1CE6-4EEA-9C57-070F89EDA049.jpeg

BBE44CA3-D4AE-435E-A80D-A18A1D91616A.jpeg

You look amazing! It’s okay if you could only do 10 nuggets and the mocha frappe for now. I think you’re going at the right pace and will be able to eat and drink more sooner than you think!

You remind me a lot of goodgirlgrow at the beginning of her gain. Shy, fair headed girls, with a little beginner belly, too shy to show her face. Let’s hope you literally grow into yourself and leave this shy little chrysalis of a body behind and transform into a proverbial butterfly by becoming a big, fat, beautiful woman. Your gain could be legendery if you really just let yourself go 😉 

8 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

I'm quite the pig aren't I? I cant quite invest in mass gainer powder yet but I'm so impatient to be your prize potbelly. I know I'm a weirdo, because the idea of chugging thousands of calories knowing they will only end up as useless messy fat on my muscleless body... is hotter than anything

Seems like you're growing into pigging out quickly. Don't think its weird at all you'd look lovely with a big old potbelly from your growing greedy ways. Would be so hot to see you get out of shape as you do nothing but eat ❤️

19 hours ago, Softening Ellie said:

Speaking of wonderful changes, guess who, on an empty belly, weighed 132.4lbs versus the 129.2 on Friday 😁 I want to see how fast I can get to 140!

7.6 lbs in... ~ 11 days, so 0.7 pounds a days = 2418 calories + 1324 = 3742 calories consumed each day... add an extra 500 calories to that just to be sure, so... call it- 4250 calories a day... that should get you to 140 lbs by 10/31!!!

keep that^ up and by 12/31 you could pack on... 40+, maybe even 50 pounds.  Good luck!!

• Curvage Model

Good news, I’ve been accepted to be a curvage model! I will be working on figuring out my first clip in the next few days! In the meantime, I was noticing after my first dinner of large nuggets fries and frappe, my scrub pants don’t seem to be slipping down as much, the must have shrunk 😅 my tummy though... idk if I can find an excuse that even full amen gassy my belly is so grabbable, and even empty it seems to have forgotten what flat looks like. Some interesting developments 😉

CEBA6FBB-AACE-427C-AE2A-AAFD51A6D768.jpeg

Edited by Softening Ellie

That's great news look forward to seeing more of you! Seems like there will be more of you to see as well. Might need to by some new scrub bottoms and size up while you're at it :P

Just blame it on quarantine I'm sure no one will think more of it in the situation...

With an empty belly that soft and cute you’re definitely getting chubby 😍nothing hotter than a chunky girl in scrubs just keep eating I’m sure no one will notice 😁

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

You remind me a lot of goodgirlgrow at the beginning of her gain. Shy, fair headed girls, with a little beginner belly, too shy to show her face. Let’s hope you literally grow into yourself and leave this shy little chrysalis of a body behind and transform into a proverbial butterfly by becoming a big, fat, beautiful woman. Your gain could be legendery if you really just let yourself go 😉 

Thank you!!! She is such an inspiration I really want to take after her and let this historically skinny body become big and plush all over like hers 😍

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Boosh said:

With an empty belly that soft and cute you’re definitely getting chubby 😍nothing hotter than a chunky girl in scrubs just keep eating I’m sure no one will notice 😁

My scrubs were far too big a month ago and now fit quite well, even if my stomach brushes my shirt all the time and my sides poke over the pants! I cant wait for my thighs and ass to strain my pants to the point I cant bend down and need to admit to my supervisor I've put on more than a few 🥰