Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Monkey said:

That belly bulge is beautiful certainty like the addition to your frame. The fact that you're out growing your clothes is amazing and a sign you're doing the right thing. Guess you've been a lot more inactive recently as well? 🥰

Think they will work wonders doesn't hurt to try anyway does it? :P 

Just now, Anonv13 said:

Sounds like a great plan!  Will be breaking 130 in no time if you keep this up!

Its funny, even though I stuff myself to the max and definitely feel bigger/squishier, my weight seems to stay the same. I've always been really sedentary, but most of my eating is in the evening now and I've been stuffing myself full pretty much every night before bed. I wonder how much I weigh now, actually?

• Curvage Model

Its crazy how sexy I find my bloated stomach. Even my soft brand new lounge pants leave a red line after what has definitely topped over 3000 calories of pure fat today 😘 Don't let that ever-present spot of fat around my bellybutton fool you, I'm stuffed to my max, but the idea of a few more goodies to grow that constant patch of fat sounds like a pretty good idea, what do you think?

IMG_2461.JPG

IMG_2462.JPG

• Curvage Model
37 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Its mesmerising! They are new and you're out growing them already? 🥰

A few more treats wouldn't hurt. Not like you're getting fat or anything.... 😛 I'm sure you're still hungry anyway.

I may have gotten them a week ago... or a less... but my metabolism can keep up with McDonald's once or twice a day every day!

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Not if you're not doing anything at all to work it off, but why would you want to do that when you can just laze around and eat instead 😋

Work it off? I've spent the last 5 or so years being skinnyfat and easily able to hide any of the "fat". I can still absolutely keep doing so, especially in scrubs, even if I may have needed to size up my bottoms recently. That was obviously a dryer accident anyway! 😅 Even if I'm eating more fast food than usual I don't have to worry, right?

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, poolrubio said:

You gained just a little, but you're already so soft. I've seen tummies like this before, you're in the right direction towards sexy softness ☺☺☺

Have you seen tummies like this before? IMG_2473.thumb.JPG.51e6d1eeaf0f27d294fb88a5553d2a0f.JPG

Asses like this?IMG_2470.thumb.JPG.54d1fc2bdbd88fd070f52de2257ba814.JPGIMG_2471.thumb.JPG.b25b1123de9538262a720595ec5a2905.JPG '

How would you make me plump up the fastest? 

4 hours ago, SofterPrincess said:

How would you make me plump up the fastest? 

Just treat you like a goddess giving you and treating you to the biggest fattening meals and snacks possible while also loving that growing body of yours. Sure you'd put on weight and blow up in no time.  🥰

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Frenchcookie said:

It's very cute to see yourself having fun! and it seems that your body is starting to get through a wonderful change!

Speaking of wonderful changes, guess who, on an empty belly, weighed 132.4lbs versus the 129.2 on Friday 😁 I want to see how fast I can get to 140!

24 minutes ago, SofterPrincess said:

Speaking of wonderful changes, guess who, on an empty belly, weighed 132.4lbs versus the 129.2 on Friday 😁 I want to see how fast I can get to 140!

i hope see you hit 145(or more) before  the month ends!

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Takumi said:

i hope see you hit 145(or more) before  the month ends!

That would be the dream! Do y’all have tips on how to pile on the pounds fast enough to get to 140 by the 31st? (Aside from my daily McDonald’s stuffings ofc ☺️)

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

Are you gonna become a Curvage model here? That’s one guaranteed way to blow up 😉 

Funny you should mention that! I've always had the intention of becoming a model here, I have just been working up the courage to film myself ☺️ I need to find ways to keep my belly full while keeping my internet on! I may or may not have spent over $70 at McDonalds alone this month 😅 But truly, I want to let go of my shyness and embrace letting you guys join me on a journey, because I am already in love with the changes I've seen in my body and talking to y'all has made me feel better about myself than I ever had (and oddly hungrier? 😉

What kind of content would you all like to see? I was thinking my first video would be a stuffing, but what parts of my gluttony do you most want to see?

IMG_2606.thumb.JPG.ba525b325d5e2e84029029fddf11918b.JPG

Other than, of course, layers of softness that will make this belly look small in no time...