Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

this will be only my 11th post....and I cannot say too much to this lovely lady....but something seems amiss, and I sense ambivalent feelings.....about which I could be terribly wrong. She is a nice person, and I hope she does as close to exactly what she wants to do, no matter what it is. She seems to have made only 2 posts.

Aw, you look adorable!  There will be men who like you at any size, as long as you are happy with yourself.  If you want to be thin, I may not like it, but be thin!  If you want to grow to be a nice soft pillow, do so!  Just find what works for you.

• 5 months later...
  • Curvage Model

I know its been a while, but this past week I've been chatting with some people who like the idea of me getting fat. I always give up after a few days, but drinking heavy cream milkshakes daily and stuffing myself with chips every moment have made me realize I like feeling full and I like looking full

IMG_1827.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

IMG_2438.thumb.JPG.fcb6daad215154ab361d9d6b85caa1e3.JPGIMG_2439.thumb.JPG.f4ab43a92c5a156e87e27c4d04499616.JPG

I know I haven't posted much, work has been crazy and I've always been reluctant to fully let go. But I've been having a lot more fast food (Popeyes and McDonalds are the go-to's) since I have no time to cook and I think its definitely softening my belly... I love grabbing its softness and stuffing myself, even if I can hide it. For now anyway ;)

• Curvage Model
37 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Looks like you're getting way less reluctant! :D 

I may or may not be looking into mass gainer powders and best ways to work out my ass while growing a little paunch with all my drive thrus ^_^ lmk if y'all have advice on overcoming a faster metabolism!

• Curvage Model

As a vet tech, I weigh myself daily, but at 5'6" I can barely break 130lbs no matter how much fast food I eat. I have trouble getting hungry and sometimes am too busy to eat, but at night after a few beers with a bloated belly or morning when I am so soft and I realize there are new rolls I have never had at the ripe age of 23... I just want to finally let myself grow thick and have so much more fluff to grab 😋

IMG_2440.JPG

• Curvage Model

Thought I could do a little McDonald’s drive thru before and after? Still deciding if I want to go for 10 or 20 nuggets 🤔 (not counting 10pc nugget/fry/coke combo I had for lunch 🍟🐷😇) I know these yoga pants are already starting to fit a little snugger than I’m used to! 

ED8D8CC5-B2CC-4517-834B-669098C3BDBB.jpeg

1 minute ago, SofterPrincess said:

Thought I could do a little McDonald’s drive thru before and after? Still deciding if I want to go for 10 or 20 nuggets 🤔 (not counting 10pc nugget/fry/coke combo I had for lunch 🍟🐷😇) I know these yoga pants are already starting to fit a little snugger than I’m used to! 

ED8D8CC5-B2CC-4517-834B-669098C3BDBB.jpeg

Maybe you could go for the 40-piece nuggets if you’re feeling really hungry 😉 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Toonmaster1996 said:

Maybe you could go for the 40-piece nuggets if you’re feeling really hungry 😉 

Forgive me if I could only handle the 10, but at last minute I heard myself asking for a large mocha frappe instead of a medium. How’s my belly look? I’m not even done with it tonight 😉

AC50F491-1CE6-4EEA-9C57-070F89EDA049.jpeg

BBE44CA3-D4AE-435E-A80D-A18A1D91616A.jpeg

Well its 10 more in your belly and its making it look a lot softer and doughier that's for sure! Getting a nice little gut there, the extra weight looks great especially in that jacket. 

Hope you indulge yourself to some more fattening treats! :P 

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Well its 10 more in your belly and its making it look a lot softer and doughier that's for sure! Getting a nice little gut there, the extra weight looks great especially in that jacket. 

Hope you indulge yourself to some more fattening treats! :P 

I have to admit, its been so long since I've worked out that even before I started indulging a bit more I was soft and jiggly. What's new is the jiggle now wraps from under my belly button to around my little love handles! Every pair of pants I own, even with elastic bands, causes a bit of pudge to roll over the sides. I find myself squeezing it all the time, and wonder if my hips will catch up, or will I be more of a potbelly?

IMG_2455.thumb.JPG.ceac7af360bc784296e6be7861a6e0fd.JPG

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of cash to invest in a good gainer powder (or even a scale!) but am getting creative with what I've got! You think a bit of cream and meal replacement shakes before dinner will help me hide my growing chub?

IMG_2457.thumb.JPG.174f0013d90eefce6acb2a6c364fcdcf.JPG

That belly bulge is beautiful certainty like the addition to your frame. The fact that you're out growing your clothes is amazing and a sign you're doing the right thing. Guess you've been a lot more inactive recently as well? 🥰

Think they will work wonders doesn't hurt to try anyway does it? :P