Always Skinny But Dreamed of Chubby Life

Guest Cousindave

You look great with extra weight!! 💕

Can’t wait to see you become chubbier, especially during quarantine, which is a great time to gain weight ;)

Guest DailyDose

Your pictures are absolutely adorable!! :) It's lovely to see how much you seem to be into this. Ideally what do you dream of being like, what size do you admire most? What do you like about fat bodies? Any models inspire you?

Welcome, and wishing you the best on your journey! :D

• Curvage Model

@DailyDose Tysm! I’ve always loved fat bodies and the idea of becoming fat, especially big bellies on men and women alike. I’ve also always been ashamed of this and afraid to commit to being fat even though it’s what I always wanted. Tbh this community has really inspired me to be more comfortable with myself and models like GoddessShar and Candii_Kayn have made me realize how beautiful and appreciated fat can be. I definitely would love to see myself properly chubby. I would love to be soft and have that much more to hold, and to smother my SO with snacks and affection ❤️

We are all here to help and encourage you to be your new you👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾. We'll make sure you enjoy the way and have you reach your goal 

Guest MagicalKitsune

You can still be chubby and find ways to hide it from your friends. Everyone seems to wear high wasted jeans and such. If your over that then goodluck!

23 hours ago, lilyjo462 said:

@DailyDose Tysm! I’ve always loved fat bodies and the idea of becoming fat, especially big bellies on men and women alike. I’ve also always been ashamed of this and afraid to commit to being fat even though it’s what I always wanted. Tbh this community has really inspired me to be more comfortable with myself and models like GoddessShar and Candii_Kayn have made me realize how beautiful and appreciated fat can be. I definitely would love to see myself properly chubby. I would love to be soft and have that much more to hold, and to smother my SO with snacks and affection ❤️

Thanks for filling in the blanks and being so forthcoming 

On 3/27/2020 at 3:37 PM, lilyjo462 said:

Hi all ^_^ I've always been skinny but fantasizeed about being a fat woman and loving fat bodies. Over the past year or so (since the cherry blossom pic) I've gained about 10lbs and have absolutely loved it. I've always wanted to be a fat gf/wife, but have always been scared of reactions around me. After finding this community I've found confidence to finally commit to my love of gaining and food and never look back! Do the pounds suit me?

30725877_979203795586587_2010271430146523136_o.jpg

IMG_9579.JPG

IMG_9582.JPG

IMG_9584.JPG

About ten pounds--how long since you have weighed?....do you remember the first time you thought somebody noticed.....belly, or tight jeans? how did it feel...how long do you think the next about ten will take? 

OK, after many years on here of never posting, I must say, the extra 10 lbs look fantastic.  I totally sympathize with the both the desire and the reluctance/nervousness.  But think of it this way: you have a unique opportunity now.  Virtually no one will see you for months (assuming you’re on Earth, which is closed for a while).  And when they do, either you will have lost it or have an obvious excuse “(I couldn’t move for months, what do you expect?”). Now is the time to try it out.