BC Ash

thadrou90

This is one of the greatest events of my Fat Admiring life.  Tears literally are in my eyes.  The Feeder in me is humbled at the historic growth her husband has achieved.  And the best news is that he is not yet finished !!! 💕😃👍

1 minute ago, rotwang said:

This is one of the greatest events of my Fat Admiring life.  Tears literally are in my eyes.  The Feeder in me is humbled at the historic growth her husband has achieved.  And the best news is that he is not yet finished.  I hope this lucky couple sees Curvage and reads this comment from a grateful fan who has followed Bigcuties Ash's modeling career - you've changed my Feeder life..  THANKS FOREVER !!! 💕😃👍

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, mal57 said:

Her BC content is frankly not great (being kind) but every once in a while she drops these stunner pics on Instagram.

The "greatness" of her BC content is that Ash (& Hubby) have been willing to SHARE with millions of Fat Admirers her historically massive weight gain.   She doesn't need props like a moon in the sky or a blue lagoon standing by.  Her gluttony is obvious, and my dearest wish is to marry and bond with a Feedee so HUNGRY.  I hope she reads this.  We simply Adore her fat beauty !!! 💕😃👍

9 minutes ago, rotwang said:

The "greatness" of her BC content is that Ash (& Hubby) have been willing to SHARE with millions of Fat Admirers her historically massive weight gain.   She doesn't need props like a moon in the sky or a blue lagoon standing by.  Her gluttony is obvious, and my dearest wish is to marry and bond with a Feedee so HUNGRY.  I hope she reads this.  We simply Adore her fat beauty !!! 💕😃👍

Many years ago I did a research paper on the income of old time Circus Fat Ladies.  Ruth Pontico in the 1930 touring season made easily $300 per day.  In the depths of the Great Depression!  That's $4,785.27 in 2021dollars if she's seen by about 450 people a day each paying a dime for a look and another dime for an autographed photo.  In the six month touring season that's over $870,000 when most people were destitute.  The Circus freaks earned so much "easy money" that they purchased two towns in Florida.  This allowed them a post seasonal place of peace from the gawkers.  One of them is named Gibsonton, still extant today.  In those towns they owned every single business.  The house built for 700+ pound Baby Ruth Pontico (reinforced floors and 6 foot wide doorways) is still there.  Also the freaks paid cash to send busloads of their families through college.  CONCLUSION: Bigcuties Ash is much larger than most of the old time Circus Fat Ladies.  She'd have been a major star with the biggest traveling shows.  I sometimes wonder if Ash and Echo related to them because the Fat Ladies had many children.  🤔

1 hour ago, rotwang said:

Not looking for lunar satellites or small bodies of water, but after the 7th or 8th two-minute, dimly lit, visibly bored belly rub close-up I wonder how she can still charge fans money with a straight face. Walk around. Put on an outfit. Change the camera angle. Talk. Something. Her podcast and insta shows a charming, engaged, thoroughly lovely and beautiful person. Her BC is like someone being held hostage.

On 5/5/2021 at 11:31 AM, mal57 said:

Not looking for lunar satellites or small bodies of water, but after the 7th or 8th two-minute, dimly lit, visibly bored belly rub close-up I wonder how she can still charge fans money with a straight face. Walk around. Put on an outfit. Change the camera angle. Talk. Something. Her podcast and insta shows a charming, engaged, thoroughly lovely and beautiful person. Her BC is like someone being held hostage.

Maybe she heard your plea!

324ash_both.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ash's instagram: vids and pics as good or better than her paysite, but not behind a paywall. She has finally moved to the "occasional updates" section on BC, alongside Heather and Echo. Feels a little overdue, though I'm still sad to see it happen!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

200034230_476750060293250_2443836467555278351_n.jpg

199315589_465309841434788_6072666622960785262_n.jpg

7 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

Ash's instagram: vids and pics as good or better than her paysite, but not behind a paywall. She has finally moved to the "occasional updates" section on BC, alongside Heather and Echo. Feels a little overdue, though I'm still sad to see it happen!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

200034230_476750060293250_2443836467555278351_n.jpg

199315589_465309841434788_6072666622960785262_n.jpg

THANK YOU sincerely thadrou90 for this information because it's quite impossible to get communication with most of our favorite fat models.  I've had the hots for Bigcuties Ash all during her historic and record making weight gain.  She is even BIGGER than nearly all of the old time Circus Fat Ladies.  We're always kept guessing about the models weights and super hot weightgain STORIES 🔥. I'm wondering if Ash or even Heather read this post?  THANKS AGAIN thadrou90 for that "backstage view" and clarification.  ❤😃👍

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...