BC Ash

thadrou90

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As always, the first thing I look for is a WEDDING RING on a model's Left Hand.  Over time, I've found that very few models (especially Gainers/Feedees) are married.   What turns me on the most is knowing she's got a committed, dedicated Feeder Husband.  I sincerely hope she reads this Curvage post from a Fat Admirer fan.  From her latest videos BigCuties Ash has spoken openly about a) Feeder Hubby b) local fast food joints c) outgrowing her car d) and her goal to continue growing to 700 pounds.  That's bigger than many old time Circus Fat Ladies. Just look at her astonishing, ongoing growth !!! 💕😃👍

3 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

she is very hot. the real deal. many say oh yeah i want to get to 600 pounds, i love gaining weight, only a few walk the talk 

1 hour ago, rotwang said:

As always, the first thing I look for is a WEDDING RING on a model's Left Hand.  Over time, I've found that very few models (especially Gainers/Feedees) are married.   What turns me on the most is knowing she's got a committed, dedicated Feeder Husband.  I sincerely hope she reads this Curvage post from a Fat Admirer fan.  From her latest videos BigCuties Ash has spoken openly about a) Feeder Hubby b) local fast food joints c) outgrowing her car d) and her goal to continue growing to 700 pounds.  That's bigger than many old time Circus Fat Ladies. Just look at her astonishing, ongoing growth !!! 💕😃👍

Right? Not only has she reached 600 pounds, just shy of immobility, but she's committed to growing even bigger. She doesn't just want it--she needs it, she can't help herself, she'd be frustrated and sad and disappointed if she stalled or, god forbid, lost weight. Even in her non-model public persona, she relentless campaigns for unconditional respect and dignity for even the fattest, with no concessions to healthism or no chance of losing weight herself. We're blessed to have Ash in the modeling world and in the movement.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is one of those amazing moments when an already massively obese person looks like they've been hooked up to an inflation machine. Everything about this woman's stance is compensating for her overwhelming size and proportions. It looks like her entire sense of balance hinges on where that weight bulges out

Somewhere else in the feedosphere I saw someone note that Ash's twitter bio now ends in the phrase, "It's all fantasy."

I wonder what this means and how much to read into it.

I've always taken Ash to be one of the real ones: in all her content she's very explicit about being a longtime gainer and having ** tendencies since she was young, and she's certainly shown an extraordinary commitment to gaining that few can match. Is that sentence saying that she's no longer into the fetish, or that she never was? I suspect not, but I wonder, not least because she's never mentioned her kink or her sex work in her non-kink public-facing work (like the podcast).

Lord knows, of course, there are lots of other good reasons not to mention it there, so she may mean something else. Maybe she's warning customers against treating her purely as a sex object (see this tweet), or reminding them that fantasy is fine but her relationship to them is purely commercial--not real.

Who knows. Regardless, doesn't seem like her gain is going to slow down anytime soon, but I guess we'll see!

26 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

Somewhere else in the feedosphere I saw someone note that Ash's twitter bio now ends in the phrase, "It's all fantasy."

I wonder what this means and how much to read into it.

I've always taken Ash to be one of the real ones: in all her content she's very explicit about being a longtime gainer and having ** tendencies since she was young, and she's certainly shown an extraordinary commitment to gaining that few can match. Is that sentence saying that she's no longer into the fetish, or that she never was? I suspect not, but I wonder, not least because she's never mentioned her kink or her sex work in her non-kink public-facing work (like the podcast).

Lord knows, of course, there are lots of other good reasons not to mention it there, so she may mean something else. Maybe she's warning customers against treating her purely as a sex object (see this tweet), or reminding them that fantasy is fine but her relationship to them is purely commercial--not real.

Who knows. Regardless, doesn't seem like her gain is going to slow down anytime soon, but I guess we'll see!

Ash is still keeping us guessing!  The number one problem in any business is "HOW DO I BREAK OUT OF OBSCURITY?"  Some do this by feeding the fires of Haters.  Some make the fans swoon with Love.  Better than being FORGOTTEN - eh, wot ??? 🤔