Johni1919

My girlfriend before and after weight gain!

164 posts / 207906 viewsLast Reply

10 hours ago, Johni1919 said:

Yes lockdown has done nothing but good! She is very lazy and has bad eating habits

Has she given up trying to lose weight and just succumb to the lazy lifestyle? Lazy pics would be cool 

3 hours ago, Johni1919 said:

No more gym at all. Definitely succumb to the lazy lifestyle!

Does she do any kind of exercise? Haha 

On 8/24/2020 at 1:56 AM, Johni1919 said:

Hopefully by Christmas she’ll be up to 190 ish

172 lbs now... 190 (ish) by Xmas... That’s ~ 1.1 lbs a week, totally doable... an extra- 552+ calories a day.  Have her shoot 6 oz of heavy cream (600) a day and she’ll be there easy!  Cheers and thanks much for sharing, :)  

17 hours ago, mattkoty said:

172 lbs now... 190 (ish) by Xmas... That’s ~ 1.1 lbs a week, totally doable... an extra- 552+ calories a day.  Have her shoot 6 oz of heavy cream (600) a day and she’ll be there easy!  Cheers and thanks much for sharing, :)  

I love the sounds of that! Only one problem... she’s lactose intolerant so she stays away from all icecream and milk products :(

1 hour ago, Johni1919 said:

I love the sounds of that! Only one problem... she’s lactose intolerant so she stays away from all icecream and milk products :(

So is my wife... strangely, the heavy cream hasn’t seemed to effect her in that way.  Or at least, any better or worse than normal, 🤷‍♂️   She (my wife) can do milk products in limited capacity and if it wasn’t for her LI would likely enjoy herself more ice cream, more often.  There are certainly ways to work heavy cream into drinks and meals subtly so as not to overdrive her system.  Either way, liquid calories (with minimal sugar) can be a great additive for fast weight gain!!  :)  

Those last two are the best yet!!! Fat and wobbly bottom in a thong bikini is heavenly!! And those chunky thick back fat rolls are super sexy. Bulging boobs and her belly is now developing large side mounds of fat!

10 hours ago, scosc@yahoo.com said:

Those last two are the best yet!!! Fat and wobbly bottom in a thong bikini is heavenly!! And those chunky thick back fat rolls are super sexy. Bulging boobs and her belly is now developing large side mounds of fat!

Back fat rolls and sides of the belly have to be my fav!

2 hours ago, Johni1919 said:

Update: talked with her and she said she is tired of going to gym and that she wants to take it easy this winter! Looks like the gains will keep on coming. Already grown out of a few pairs of jeans since school started!

I am jealous of you, with the good meaning, if there is one...