• Curvage Model

Hey everybody! I'm brand *spanking* new to Curvage today...

*scratches head*

Hmm.... now what else do people say in these things? Well, I'm a 31 year-old BBW and I've been creating NSFW content for about the past two years. ☺️ I'm still new to this, but am so excited to finally have a growing community. I'm currently gaining so y'all will be able to share in that journey if that's your thang. :) My man got me into feederism, more into it than I thought I would be! I love feederism and it shows, since he's taken me from 275 to 315 lbs so far. My goal is 333 lbs, so let's see what happens. :D

I hope to find lots of friends here, so please add me / follow me. 

Xoxo, 

𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖞 𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖙 💋

Bunny Velvet.jpg

BunnyVelvet1.jpg

BunnyVelvet2.jpg

• Curvage Model

Thank you so much, and for being my very first follower, too! I'm just now getting off work (yes, I still have to go to work! 😥) and have a ravenous appetite, so I'm gonna hit up the taco joint, go home and get to stuffing! Seeing everyone's amazing gaining content on here has put me in the mood for food. 😋 So happy I finally have a place to post all of my pictures of food! 😄