My wife during the quarantine

lafan101

I'm in the same situation with my significant other. She's 5'5" and I would guess she is now just north of 250. Same thing is happening with snacking, working from home and apart from some easy walks with the dog, she's been mostly in front of the TV. I'm also hoping an eventual pregnancy this year blows her up further.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My wife (still not knocked up) wore leggings on Thursday, knowing she’d stuff herself silly. And she did. Had 2.5 helpings of everything and then two pieces of pie. She asked me to rub her belly while she fell asleep.

And then I surprised her with our own second thanksgiving meal last night. She’s really getting big during this whole pandemic lockdown. 

• 2 weeks later...

Little update: My wife just bought size 16 jeans and had to ask me to help zip them up because her belly was squeezing out of the zipper area. And it was so difficult to zip up that I had to have her lay down. She’s going to return them for 18s. Funny enough, I thought she would freak out but instead asked if we could get pizza for dinner.

• 4 months later...

I wanted to give a little (pun not intended) update on the wife. She’s absolutely at her biggest. She outgrew all her jeans and had to upgrade into the next size. She’s almost out of the teens in jeans!

Sadly, we’ve had to stop using our favorite sex position, I can’t breathe with her on top anymore.

And she’s not slowing down anytime soon. I’ve had to take on almost every chore and I do all the cooking/grocery shopping. We are buying her new swimsuits since none of last summer’s fit anymore. Almost time for the backyard pool!