My wife during the quarantine

lafan101

9 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Great lil update my man plz keep ua posted lol 

happy chris farley GIF

Will do! I wish I could post pictures but I feel awful even thinking about it without her permission. 

Life is really good right now. She’s content working from home and snacking away. I’m content with her stuffing herself and fulfilling my fantasy of having a beautiful expanding wife. Two nights ago while making love with her on top, I reached up and rubbed her belly and said “I can’t wait to put a baby in here so your belly gets even rounder” she smiled and said “so do it!” 😍🤯

I used to send her random desserts at work through Seamless or Uber Eats while she was at work pre-COVID. 

Guess who just sent a box of insomnia cookies to his wife at home while he’s in the city at work?

(I’m not a full on feeder. Passive encourager is a more accurate description, but since she broke the bed the other night I’m a little extra motivated to help her progress along 😈😇). 

• 3 weeks later...

Update: I don’t know what got into her at dinner tonight because she’s a pretty slow eater, but the wife inhaled two cheeseburgers and an entire box of Annie’s Mac and cheese which she washed down with two Stella Artois. She finished before I was even done and I’m a fast eater. She stuffed herself so quickly that she gave herself a tummy ache so I said go lay down, and I’ll clean up. So she went to bed to lay down for a while. A half hour later she comes out and asks “can we go for ice cream?” So we get in the car to go for ice cream and she orders THREE scoops of coffee toffee with hot fudge. Again she inhales her 3 scoops before I finish my two! I don’t know if this is the start of a new stuffing trend but I’m here for it! Her belly was so engorged as she changed into her PJ’s before bed (belly over the waistband of course). 

Also two days ago, I caught her ordering the same dress in a size 18 and 20. So she’s ordering the bigger size to try on to see if she has room to grow OR that she probably is in reality a size 20 at this point but is clinging to the hope that she still fits in an 18. It’s probably the latter but a guy can dream right? Lol

6 minutes ago, lafan101 said:

Update: I don’t know what got into her at dinner tonight because she’s a pretty slow eater, but the wife inhaled two cheeseburgers and an entire box of Annie’s Mac and cheese which she washed down with two Stella Artois. She finished before I was even done and I’m a fast eater. She stuffed herself so quickly that she gave herself a tummy ache so I said go lay down, and I’ll clean up. So she went to bed to lay down for a while. A half hour later she comes out and asks “can we go for ice cream?” So we get in the car to go for ice cream and she orders THREE scoops of coffee toffee with hot fudge. Again she inhales her 3 scoops before I finish my two! I don’t know if this is the start of a new stuffing trend but I’m here for it! Her belly was so engorged as she changed into her PJ’s before bed (belly over the waistband of course). 

Also two days ago, I caught her ordering the same dress in a size 18 and 20. So she’s ordering the bigger size to try on to see if she has room to grow OR that she probably is in reality a size 20 at this point but is clinging to the hope that she still fits in an 18. It’s probably the latter but a guy can dream right? Lol

that's what's up point GIF by Shalita Grant

• 3 weeks later...

Getting ready for bed last night the wife actually said with a straight face “oh these Pajamas shrunk!” as her belly hangs out the bottom and over her waistband. I chuckle bc I thought she was kidding but I could see she was serious so I feign concern and reply “oh wow yeah. You must’ve had the heat up too high in the dryer”

No more than 10 min later she’s in bed with her PJ top pulled up to her neck and she’s subconsciously fingering her belly button and rubbing her round belly while watching tv 😂

last update from here was in april so... 3 months later i have to say things are looking ok. i mean... she did try do diet in may and probably lost a couple pounds but since then she is back on eating freely and that usually means gaining some. i think we are on track, after a nice summer and being cozy in autumn to be at maximum heights by year end. appetite is there. delicious food is one of the few things we can take for granted right now. so,,, odds are looking good i think

• 3 weeks later...

Earlier tonight my wife ate a double patty shake shack burger, 6 chicken tenders, French fries ( and then some of mine!) and sucked down a large dr.  pepper. Then we got home and she goes in the fridge and polished off two fudge brownies (each the size of an iPhone) and washes them down with more Soda we had in the fridge. I just kinda laughed and gave a confused look and she says “I’m PMS’ing and we just survived a tropical storm so I’m celebrating”

I’m laying in bed now next to her as I type this. Running my hand over swollen belly as she falls asleep. She’s making soft moaning noises. She legitimately looks 4-5 months pregnant at the moment. I’m blown away and I have to pinch myself bc I can’t believe this is actually my life. 😵

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2020 at 5:31 AM, lafan101 said:

Earlier tonight my wife ate a double patty shake shack burger, 6 chicken tenders, French fries ( and then some of mine!) and sucked down a large dr.  pepper. Then we got home and she goes in the fridge and polished off two fudge brownies (each the size of an iPhone) and washes them down with more Soda we had in the fridge. I just kinda laughed and gave a confused look and she says “I’m PMS’ing and we just survived a tropical storm so I’m celebrating”

I’m laying in bed now next to her as I type this. Running my hand over swollen belly as she falls asleep. She’s making soft moaning noises. She legitimately looks 4-5 months pregnant at the moment. I’m blown away and I have to pinch myself bc I can’t believe this is actually my life. 😵

Please give us more updates

3 hours ago, Giorgio Stramaroni said:

Please give us more updates

Haha sorry guys August has been a busy month for us. Trying to enjoy what’s left of the summer. Lots of trips to the beach! 

Quick funny story, we are out in the Hamptons for the long weekend at her parents summer house. Yesterday at the bbq, one of the neighbors who we hadn't seen since last summer came over to us to chit chat and then says “so how are you feeling? This is such an exciting time in both your lives!” My wife and I exchange a quick confused glance at each other and then it clicked. My wife, glass of rosé in hand, goes “no my sister is the pregnant one! This [rubs her round belly] is just from too many snacks and my husband taking us out to eat too much” The neighbor turned bright red and apologized, and we just laughed to ourselves as we walked down to the dock. My wife carries most of her weight in her belly and butt/hips so it’s understandable mistake. Quite honestly she looks about 4-5 months pregnant  

Funny enough though we are going to start trying soon. She’s hovering at around 240-250lbs, so I’m hoping that a pregnancy this winter will get her over the 300lb mark 😍

On 9/11/2020 at 12:03 AM, Holy Trinity said:

I’m in the same boat with my wife. She’s outgrowing jeans and leggings left and right. Wider hips, thicker love handles and saddlebags each month. I wager my wife is pushing 260-270 lbs and hope a pregnancy would put her at 300 lbs as she waddles into the waiting room.

That’s great man! Give her that baby!

My wife told me that the snack table at her work has been free since this all started, used to cost 50 cents each or something. I think my wife is taking full advantage and it's all going straight to her belly. She's crossed the line this year from chubby to fat with the way her big belly sticks out.

• 1 month later...
Guest Anaxerxes

My wife is currently about 225 pounds and 5'5 after dieting. She was 241 pounds a month ago, but after every diet, she always puts the weight back on and then some. My wife says her mom reached 350 pounds at her max weight, and I wouldn't mind if my wife got up in that range.

Anyone have any updates?

Years ago, my wife let herself go up to her peak weight, around 92/93 kg. Then she took control of her weight and slowed down to 75 kg, and then kept it fluctuating between 75 and 80 kg. During quarantine, she gained back to her maximum and it seems that now her former peak weight is now her new "standard" weight. I wonder how much could be her future peak weight ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I know it’s been a while. Update time!: 

I was in bed about to doze off last night, when my wife comes in to the room completely naked. She’s feeling frisky bc she drank about 3/4 of a bottle of wine at dinner and she’s riding high after her Saints won in OT. She lays down and starts giving me a naughty smile, so I reach over and start rubbing her belly and nipples. After about a minute she says “it’s so cute how much you love my belly, and I’m not even pregnant. Can’t wait to see how you play with it when finally am.” I take a roll of fat in my hands and whisper “never lose this” and she giggles and replies “I won’t.” The heavy petting continues. We both have pregnancy fetishes so we’re both dirty talking about how we’re going to breed, how her hips are going to spread and how she’s going to get rounder. She playfully asks “are you going to spoil me while I’m pregnant?” I tell her of course I will, I already do, how does she think she filled out so nicely since we’ve been together (context: she was about 180lbs and in 4 years she’s approx 240-250lbs). She’s riding me now and I tell her how hot it was when she told me she gained 5lbs in the week we were down in Aruba last month for our anniversary, and that her gaining weight bc she’s so content/happy is a major turn on for me so she can continue if she so pleases. She giggles again and says “I don’t want to let myself go though” so I reassure her that gaining to 300 or even 400lbs naturally as a result of a few pregnancies combined with her inability to not snack all the time would be fine as long as she was happy. Well that did it, she came so hard which caused me to do the same. Mind blowing experience. We’ve never discussed so freely her gaining weight. I’m not a feeder nor she a feedee, but clearly the idea of her being pampered as she becomes heftier over the years is something that turns her on. Needless to say I’m a very happy man this morning. 

• 4 weeks later...

My wife (still not knocked up) wore leggings on Thursday, knowing she’d stuff herself silly. And she did. Had 2.5 helpings of everything and then two pieces of pie. She asked me to rub her belly while she fell asleep.

And then I surprised her with our own second thanksgiving meal last night. She’s really getting big during this whole pandemic lockdown. 

• 2 weeks later...

Little update: My wife just bought size 16 jeans and had to ask me to help zip them up because her belly was squeezing out of the zipper area. And it was so difficult to zip up that I had to have her lay down. She’s going to return them for 18s. Funny enough, I thought she would freak out but instead asked if we could get pizza for dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

Update time:

My wife and I made love last night. It was a very slow sensual session. We do a lot of different positions in general, but my wife prefers cowgirl she says bc with the size of my member she can control the entry better and minimize any initial discomfort. This is no problem for me bc I get to feel all her weight on my penis and have her belly and boobs jiggle and bounce in my face. My hands really free to reach around to her bubble butt or wherever. Basically I have access to everything. 

Anyway we both had a few glasses of wine with dinner and were feeling good afterwards. I guess you can chalk it up to liquid courage but in the middle of sex I say “I love the way you have filled out over the years (*one hand is kneading her belly, the other is squeezing a heavy boob*). Feeling all your weight on me is unreal. The bigger and heavier you get makes it feel so much better and drives me wild.”

I continue kneading and groping, she reaches down down for a big kiss and then says “so feed me and make me bigger. Keep taking me to big fancy dinners bc it feels good for me too”

We were off to the races after that. I never came so hard. I think I may have finally awoken something in her that she nor I was aware existed within. Very excited to see how the next few weeks go. Holiday weight gain is inevitable. Her gaining weight in general is inevitable, but it’s her verbal acknowledgement of it and actually saying I should feed her to make her bigger that makes it soooo exciting. I’ll keep you guys posted. 

On 12/24/2020 at 11:41 AM, lafan101 said:

Anyway we both had a few glasses of wine with dinner and were feeling good afterwards. I guess you can chalk it up to liquid courage but in the middle of sex I say “I love the way you have filled out over the years (*one hand is kneading her belly, the other is squeezing a heavy boob*). Feeling all your weight on me is unreal. The bigger and heavier you get makes it feel so much better and drives me wild.”

I continue kneading and groping, she reaches down down for a big kiss and then says “so feed me and make me bigger. Keep taking me to big fancy dinners bc it feels good for me too”

We were off to the races after that. I never came so hard. I think I may have finally awoken something in her that she nor I was aware existed within. Very excited to see how the next few weeks go. Holiday weight gain is inevitable. Her gaining weight in general is inevitable, but it’s her verbal acknowledgement of it and actually saying I should feed her to make her bigger that makes it soooo exciting. I’ll keep you guys posted. 

Eureka moment! Very happy for you both, the stuff dreams are made of. I guess sensitively follow this up and see where her feelings lie - and where they might want to go in the future!

Bet that was the best Christmas present you could hope for!

• 3 months later...

I wanted to give a little (pun not intended) update on the wife. She’s absolutely at her biggest. She outgrew all her jeans and had to upgrade into the next size. She’s almost out of the teens in jeans!

Sadly, we’ve had to stop using our favorite sex position, I can’t breathe with her on top anymore.

And she’s not slowing down anytime soon. I’ve had to take on almost every chore and I do all the cooking/grocery shopping. We are buying her new swimsuits since none of last summer’s fit anymore. Almost time for the backyard pool!