My wife during the quarantine

lafan101

First off let me say, that I wish everyone nothing but safety and good health! This situation really stinks but we will get through it.

One positive I can take away from this situation is that my wife is working from home until at least April 20th bc she works in a school. She’s been home approximately 10 days now and I can already see the slight weight gain. She’s 5’3” approximately 230lbs. By time all is said and done, with the amount of empty ice cream containers I’ve noticed in the trash this week and the half eaten ones in the fridge, I don’t see how she’s doesn’t put on at least 10-15 lbs in the next month. Her belly is already starting to poke out the bottom of her recently purchased t shirts. Yesterday she was laying on the couch with her pants unbuttoned. When I asked what was up, she just smiled and said “rocky road” and patted her belly. 

Again, this is a really crappy situation, but if you’re an FA you can find some enjoyment in the fact that many folks are going to inflate. I’m hoping my wife crosses the 300lb threshold this year between the quarantine weight gain and her eventually getting pregnant later on this year. 

I'm in the same situation with my significant other. She's 5'5" and I would guess she is now just north of 250. Same thing is happening with snacking, working from home and apart from some easy walks with the dog, she's been mostly in front of the TV. I'm also hoping an eventual pregnancy this year blows her up further.

My girlfriend isn't much of a snacker but she's been eating huge dinners and I've been able to get her to snack on some desserts throughout the day. Dessert after dinner has also gotten bigger, in fact most nights she's been begging for a large blizzard! I told her I want her to gain 20 pounds during quarantine and she just rolls her eyes and says you've made me fat enough. I think she's around 210 and 5'3" so I'd love for her to catch your wife! I think quarantine could do it she has asked me to cook a ton of fattening meals! 

My wife told me she had out in 15 lbs since the start of social distancing!

She always says she’s going to wake up early and do some exercise, but so far that has only been a single walk around the neighborhood which she cut short because she had to pee. Not 10 minutes later was she eating some ice cream. 

That was nearly a week ago now and she has probably put on another 5 lbs since then.

Stay safe and wash your hands everybody!

My Wife has been gaining a lot with the Quarantine. It seems like being home and our overstocking food has her snacking and eating constantly. 

I am looking forward to seeing how much more she gains.

Thanks man. This will be a great thread while we are all dealing with this difficult situation. Stay Safe

Quick update 

I don’t have any solid numbers but the visual evidence that my beautiful bride is growing is undeniable. She insists on getting “dressed for work” every morning and she’s practically bursting out of dresses that were once just snug on her. Every step she takes sends her whole body jiggling. She was in the cowgirl position last night and I could feel the bottom her belly starting to rest on my stomach even when she was sitting up. Hips are definitely softer and wider, and her ass is bigger than ever. 

I can’t keep my hands off of her. This is a terrible, shitty situation but as an FA the silver lining is that a fantasy is coming true in my house right before my eyes!

Little update on my wife.

she has put on roughly 20 lbs since the stay at home order was put in place. She has reached 100 lbs gained since her Lowest weight of 135. She keep talking about how much she has “expanded” and how she needs to work out and lose weight but I humbly suggested she buy and play animal crossing and the sims instead. As she says, she’s “a bored eater and a stress eater and the rona isn’t helping either either of those problems.” 

She talks about wanting to eat better, but jumps at every opportunity to eat. Yesterday it was buttermilk waffles for lunch, rice crispy treats She requested I make and the cheesy lasagna and caprice salads she made for dinner. This doesn’t even account for the wine and candy consumed during the day.
She is going to be heavier than me in no time, and we still have at least 3 weeks before the local stay at home order is over!

She seems to have given up wearing her own clothing and just uses mine now, but at the rate she is going I don’t know how much longer mine will last for her. She is currently 5’5 and 235 lbs, as of a couple of days ago. I wouldn’t doubt she will be crossing the 240 mark by this time next week!

She knows about my fetish, but I have never asked her to actively participate. It seems that knowing I like her bigger has given her the license to indulge, especially in these trying times.

Quick update:

My mother in law came over yesterday for a “social distance” visit (sat 6+’ away out in the yard). Context: she is a pretty older woman (late 50s) who always has her hair and makeup done. She is the same height as my wife just always about 15-20 lbs heavier which would put her around 250lbs at 5’3”. She loves her wine and after the second glass that’s when the snacks come out. I totally see where my wife gets it. 

Well when I saw her yesterday my jaw nearly hit the floor. She too has easily put on another 10-15lbs in the past month during quarantine. Her big shelf butt could barely fit in the lawn chair, and when she finally did sit her big Buddha belly grabbed my attention b/c her shirt was hanging on for dear life. She wore yoga pants which looked like they were going to burst too. At what must be about 260-265lbs her swollen face is still pretty. 

I couldn’t help but think about my wife looking like her mom soon. Like the saying goes “if you want to see what your wife will look like later in life, look at her mother”. Well I’m looking and I’m liking...A lot. They’re such cute, pretty, plump women. I hope this doesn’t come across as perverted. I would never fool around toor with my MIL, but I can appreciate beautiful BBW when I see one. 

Also, unrelated, I’ve been just straight up playing with my wife’s belly more as it has grown during quarantine. I’ve lost count over how many times I’ve randomly gone up to her this past week, where ever she in the house, lifted up her shirt and just started kneading her belly fat and kissing it. She just laughs it off. I always finish by giving her a big bear hug and telling her how beautiful she is and that she makes it hard to keep my hands off her. 

That’s all for now. I’ll continue to keep you guys updated!

Guest Robert572

My wife has been home now for a month and a half now and it’s starting to show! She is flirting with the 270s now and not showing any signs of slowing down. This morning I got up and found the trash from last nights Easter candy raid probably at least ten wrappers easy hopefully She can get past 300 this year as well!

My wife definitly gained some weight too. I guess she is now back to her peak weight from 2 years ago. By the way, she resurected clothes from those times and they are far from being too large !

Because of the quarantine, she spent a lot of time cooking and trying new recipes and, of course, enjoying food !

Thighs and belly definitily benefited from this diet. There are two steps between the living and the dining room and it’s such enjoyable to see how her belly is bouncing each time she goes down these two steps.

And she is pretty conscious of that, saying « with that quarantine, i’ll be fatter than ever »

Funny (kinda) Update:

I found a box for a pregnancy test in the trash yesterday afternoon. My mind started racing and I debated confronting my wife. 

I grab the box and head to the living room to see my wife working on her laptop on the couch. I hold up the box and ask if there’s anything I should know. She turned red and started crying. I ask again if there’s anything we need to get ready for in 9 months. She shook her head no and said “none of my pants fit anymore and my boobs are bursting out of my bras. I’m a few days late so I thought I might be pregnant but both tests came back negative. You just have a fat wife.” (More tears)

It took every fiber of my being not to burst out laughing for a few reasons. 1. yes you are fat, and you know I like your fat so why are you crying and 2. You thought your weight gain was due to being pregnant? How about the family sized pack of Oreos you polished off in two days (I had 5 or 6)? Or how about the batches of Ghiradelli brownies you made to mix into your ice cream every night before bed for the last 3 weeks? It couldn’t possibly be that, nope you definitely must be pregnant 😂 I didn’t say any of that of course  

I sat down next to her on the couch to comfort her. She laid her head up against my shoulder and apologized for the pregnancy test secret. I said “don’t worry about that, your my big beautiful queen and I’ll love you even if you’re 400lbs.” I grabbed a thick roll on her belly rubbed it, squeezed it and we kissed and she smiled and went back to work. 

Later that night before bed, guess who was mixing rich Ghiradelli brownies into their coffee ice cream sundae? 😂

Guest Guyoftheweek

My wife is still thin, but she has added some real quarantine weight and had to toss(donate) 10 pairs of jeans she can’t close anymore. Waiting for her bra purge in a week or so.  Odd, she stays thin, but every few years has like a two month span wear she gains serious weight.  Then she loses it over a few months. A few years ago, she went from barely filling B cups to D cups in like 6 weeks.  Then back down. I assume when she goes back to work, she will lose it, but not sure. Doesn’t look bad on her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fun update:

I guess all that ice cream finally caught up to her because our bed frame collapsed under her side of the bed 😂

She’s so embarrassed, but I gave her big hanging belly a squeeze and kissed her on the forehead and assured her it’s no big deal and we’ll get a heavy duty steel frame tomorrow.