1 hour ago, Udderlyadorable said:

I am so sorry to be fully transparent a ex tried to blackmail me into taking him back or he was going to show everyone I know my online content. I honestly didn't really care that much I am not ashamed of my interest and who cares, whats a life worth living if you don't give people something to talk about every now and then. He didn't like my mind set towards his actions so he made it clear he would be contacting children family members and thats when it got to serious and I had to stat making everything private. Since I am the person I am I contacted his mom she always liked me and yeah lets just say after the conversation he had with his mom he won't be bothering me anymore. So accounts are back up and will be making content soon :) Sorry for the confusion! 

That's so horrible. It's good to hear that you're ok. 

1 hour ago, Udderlyadorable said:

I am so sorry to be fully transparent a ex tried to blackmail me into taking him back or he was going to show everyone I know my online content. I honestly didn't really care that much I am not ashamed of my interest and who cares, whats a life worth living if you don't give people something to talk about every now and then. He didn't like my mind set towards his actions so he made it clear he would be contacting children family members and thats when it got to serious and I had to stat making everything private. Since I am the person I am I contacted his mom she always liked me and yeah lets just say after the conversation he had with his mom he won't be bothering me anymore. So accounts are back up and will be making content soon :) Sorry for the confusion! 

It sounds like this guy needs to get his issues worked out; all I can hope for him as that he can make an effort to better himself as a person. That should be a wake-up call for him to start re-evaluating and intervening with himself (sorry if I'm sounding like an armchair psychologist). Good to hear you triumphing, rising above, stepping up, and sorting sht out for yrself

Hope you've been feeling better 💜 no-one should have to go through what you did. Don't be afraid to take time to yourself when you need it.

Much love, big hugs, and best wishes to you🤗

(and forgive my poor phrasing, I have a hard time of communicating clearly)

2 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

Wow!   What a jerky dirt bag!   

4 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

Shitty ex: I'll blackmail you 😠

Zoey, with his mom on speed dial: you activated my trap card

• 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model
On 11/25/2020 at 10:40 AM, Udderlyadorable said:

Okay... okay since Curvage is pretty much my boyfriend at this time in my life I thought I would ask all of you what do you think I should do with my hair. (Sweet sweet Black Friday deals so now is the time to change it I wanted to) 

Do you prefer Brown, Blonde or Ginger? 

BCB0182A-56C1-4C9B-8C63-2B2FB65605B3.jpeg

C975F362-D633-4950-847D-BA17A5011092.png

6755A01B-6743-418C-AB64-AF07E9124D6D.png

How is it you so easily become the anime!?

• Curvage Model
On 11/16/2020 at 12:21 PM, Udderlyadorable said:

I have been missing you guys like crazy! Really need to be more active in this forum! 💖

Just got back to Chicago for the time being and weighed myself. Excited to say I am officially the fattest I have even been 🥰

My question of the day for you all is... do you prefer your bellies tucked in or tucked out? ☺️

382E6893-2D4A-4142-858C-FAEF35A6105C.jpeg

F8B5C58D-F663-4BA9-A616-D4DFDD93F2B0.jpeg

Both? Both! Both is good. (Tell me you got the reference! LOL)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 10:21 AM, Udderlyadorable said:

I have been missing you guys like crazy! Really need to be more active in this forum! 💖

Just got back to Chicago for the time being and weighed myself. Excited to say I am officially the fattest I have even been 🥰

My question of the day for you all is... do you prefer your bellies tucked in or tucked out? ☺️

382E6893-2D4A-4142-858C-FAEF35A6105C.jpeg

F8B5C58D-F663-4BA9-A616-D4DFDD93F2B0.jpeg

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Morbidly obese women always keep their bellies in their pants. You never see them hanging out in public, ever. If it wasn't for the internet you wouldn't even know what that bulge was. Sometimes fat women wear a crop top, which is a very rare treat, but you still never see it hanging, swaying, and jiggling out in the open. Never.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Less than two years lmk @Udderlyadorable

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 2.56.23 AM.png

Omg those are the same shorts! Good eyes! Sometimes I don’t always notice my progress but it’s awesome to see there has been some! Those shorts cannot button at all now! And I can’t even reach the bottom button because my belly is to big and my arms are to short! 🥵

Omg those are the same shorts! Good eyes! Sometimes I don’t always notice my progress but it’s awesome to see there has been some! Those shorts cannot button at all now! And I can’t even reach the bottom button because my belly is to big and my arms are to short! 🥵

You’ve really been quite the piggy, love your growth 🥵

Its definitely your arms that is too short, your belly isn't too big :D 

Comparison pics with old clothes is always a good way to compare ^^