Posted this already in your latest status, but i'm so curious about you think :D Your best videos imo are those where you squeeze your massive fattened body on too small creaking chairs or when you struggle to move around in tight clothes 😍  Could you maybe make a new series parallel to your weigh-ins where you document your progress of getting too fat and wide to fit through a doorway? Would love to hear your thoughts!

10 hours ago, krauthelm said:

Could you maybe make a new series parallel to your weigh-ins where you document your progress of getting too fat and wide to fit through a doorway?

8 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@krauthelm actually was thinking about doing this in my next video!!! 💖 so love the way you think ;) 

This would be amazing, after seeing the picture of you standing in front of the doorway I've been dying to see you walk your fat ass through it.

Also you look 😍😍😍 in that lingerie!

4 minutes ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@pool shots ask and you shall receive! Miwhahahaha thought I would share on here in case anyone else was curious. Honestly I like most things... probably why the p0rn algorithms never know quite what to show me 😂

33BF2D4F-674F-494E-8B85-24E4597C9DBA.png

Hey thanks for filling it out! A fun insight into the quirks and kinks of Zoey lol

11 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@pool shots ask and you shall receive! Miwhahahaha thought I would share on here in case anyone else was curious. Honestly I like most things... probably why the p0rn algorithms never know quite what to show me 😂

It's nice to see squashing filled in there.  I feel like that has somehow fallen out of popularity over the years.

On 12/3/2020 at 5:01 AM, Udderlyadorable said:

33BF2D4F-674F-494E-8B85-24E4597C9DBA.png

What sort of vore stuff do you like :)

• 6 months later...
5 minutes ago, Udderlyadorable said:

I am so sorry to be fully transparent a ex tried to blackmail me into taking him back or he was going to show everyone I know my online content. I honestly didn't really care that much I am not ashamed of my interest and who cares, whats a life worth living if you don't give people something to talk about every now and then. He didn't like my mind set towards his actions so he made it clear he would be contacting children family members and thats when it got to serious and I had to stat making everything private. Since I am the person I am I contacted his mom she always liked me and yeah lets just say after the conversation he had with his mom he won't be bothering me anymore. So accounts are back up and will be making content soon :) Sorry for the confusion! 

Glad everything is alright now!