1 hour ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@menci guess I am moving to Texas 😜 I actually really liked Texas when I went there for a anime convention. The weather was amazing and the people were really nice. Was slightly disappointed by the lack of Cowboy hats I saw though 😂 

Where did you go? Go out west or north of Dallas and you'll see plenty of them.

1 hour ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@menci guess I am moving to Texas 😜 I actually really liked Texas when I went there for a anime convention. The weather was amazing and the people were really nice. Was slightly disappointed by the lack of Cowboy hats I saw though 😂 

You'll see the hats on older folk when they go out to an early dinner at Cracker Barrel-like places.  Its like formal wear.  

2 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

haha yea the major cities tend to have a lot less cowboys then the actual small towns. people hate on texas a lot but it's been nice since i moved here, and everyone is a lot friendlier then most of the other cities i've lived in.

Guest grateful

RE: Texas. All I knew was from TV.  😮

I didn't know Cowboy movies were shot in Utah and CA desert.

My visits to Texas were an eyeopener. I would never have imagined the ocean, forests, mountains, climates of all sorts and every kind of terrain imaginable.

Maybe they keep it a secret on purpose!!!  😂

Oh, and how huge!  And that it is the center of the country, not "out west" as some east coasters might think! 

• Curvage Model

Okay... okay since Curvage is pretty much my boyfriend at this time in my life I thought I would ask all of you what do you think I should do with my hair. (Sweet sweet Black Friday deals so now is the time to change it I wanted to) 

Do you prefer Brown, Blonde or Ginger? 

BCB0182A-56C1-4C9B-8C63-2B2FB65605B3.jpeg

C975F362-D633-4950-847D-BA17A5011092.png

6755A01B-6743-418C-AB64-AF07E9124D6D.png

16 minutes ago, Udderlyadorable said:

Okay thank you to everyone for your opinions!! For sure canceling my hair appointment for the blonde hair  (wigs are fun every now and then don’t need to commit). 

I feel a little bad here.  If you really want to go blonde, you should go blonde.  You know you're still going to look hot, right?