10 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

I have been missing you guys like crazy! Really need to be more active in this forum! 💖

Just got back to Chicago for the time being and weighed myself. Excited to say I am officially the fattest I have even been 🥰

My question of the day for you all is... do you prefer your bellies tucked in or tucked out? ☺️

382E6893-2D4A-4142-858C-FAEF35A6105C.jpeg

F8B5C58D-F663-4BA9-A616-D4DFDD93F2B0.jpeg

Extremely cute, I kinda have a thing for clpthes being unable to hide the shape but also I love your belly so I love both pics
You look like cuddles incarnate

12 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

I have been missing you guys like crazy! Really need to be more active in this forum! 💖

Just got back to Chicago for the time being and weighed myself. Excited to say I am officially the fattest I have even been 🥰

My question of the day for you all is... do you prefer your bellies tucked in or tucked out? ☺️

382E6893-2D4A-4142-858C-FAEF35A6105C.jpeg

F8B5C58D-F663-4BA9-A616-D4DFDD93F2B0.jpeg

Missed you too.... Ummm thought that you had been looking after your belly nicely these last few days... Would love to see the movement from a tucked in belly to a tucked out and a free belly... Can't wait to see more of you soon... Keep safe..🥰 

• Curvage Model

@illvibess at the moment I am just going to hang out in Chicago most my friends are here and my family is in Minnesota so it’s close by to travel to for the holidays. LA was fun but just way to expensive. I do love the ocean though and really liked visiting Oregon and Washington so they would be on my moving list before California. 😅 

5 minutes ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@illvibess at the moment I am just going to hang out in Chicago most my friends are here and my family is in Minnesota so it’s close by to travel to for the holidays. LA was fun but just way to expensive. I do love the ocean though and really liked visiting Oregon and Washington so they would be on my moving list before California. 😅 

If you move to Oregon maybe you and @laurenlush could colab 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😁

• Curvage Model

@illvibess at the moment I am just going to hang out in Chicago most my friends are here and my family is in Minnesota so it’s close by to travel to for the holidays. LA was fun but just way to expensive. I do love the ocean though and really liked visiting Oregon and Washington so they would be on my moving list before California. 😅 also thank you 😭😭

Edited by Udderlyadorable

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, anonymous1984 said:

clock.PNG

Love the idea! Unfortunately I do not have any children so would probably come off as really creepy going into a Chuck E. Cheese alone with a friend and start recording a video 😅 if I ever see a ride at like a fair I’ll keep this mine though ☺️  Thank you for the suggestion! Would love to hear any others you might have 💖

3 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

Cool, just wondering! My family is from Chicago - has some great architecture but other than that I don't know much about it. I hear you about LA, or CA in general lol, I moved from the Bay Area to Oregon a while ago and never looked back. 

My brain definitely read 'Chicago' as 'Boston' first time around, so I guess not so much East Coast lol 😬

Hey! I first heard heard of you the bbw-chan forum, you were really nice to everyone there! I know you don't do full nudity but are you able make videos or pics where you go full bottomless while only wearing clothes on the top half of your body like shirts or jackets, etc to put more emphasis on your butt and thighs? nothing hardcore

On 11/17/2020 at 8:43 AM, Udderlyadorable said:

@illvibess at the moment I am just going to hang out in Chicago most my friends are here and my family is in Minnesota so it’s close by to travel to for the holidays. LA was fun but just way to expensive. I do love the ocean though and really liked visiting Oregon and Washington so they would be on my moving list before California. 😅 also thank you 😭😭

Re: LA expensive - TELL ME ABOUT IT! 

Beverly Hills Gas 2.JPG

• Curvage Model

@CarlGnarl my lease ended in Chicago in April but I had a whole 4 bedroom house(I run a business from my house so need lots of space for inventory) and it was only $1800 a month and 10 minutes by train to downtown... for $1800 a month in LA I can get maybe a studio that’s 250 sq ft if I am lucky 🤣