• Curvage Model

@NerdFeeder staying at home and playing vidya games and eating fall foods 🤤 I do love going to pumpkin patches and apple orchards. Haunted hayrides!! I also love monster movies so watching those because ‘tis the season!!! ☺️Have any Fall recommendations??? 

6 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@NerdFeeder staying at home and playing vidya games and eating fall foods 🤤 I do love going to pumpkin patches and apple orchards. Haunted hayrides!! I also love monster movies so watching those because ‘tis the season!!! ☺️Have any Fall recommendations??? 

Evil Dead has to be in that film collection UA 😄

DFD1B293-9BAC-4239-9470-80511B2495FC.jpeg

@Udderlyadorable Funny you should ask about the movie recommendations. I've been doing a horror movie recommendation series on my discord XD. Ok, Lets see. Here are some of my Favorites: Tales From the Crypt: Demon Knight, Phantasm, Creepshow, The Thing, Bad CGI Sharks, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, The Color Out of Space, And Dead Space: deadfall. As for other activities i'd recommend: Fall Comic Cons, Octoberfest events, and pumpkin carving contests. In video game recommendations: Alien Isolation, Dead Space 1-2, Phasmophobia, GTFO, Dead by Daylight, Darkest Dungeon, and Call of Cthulhu

On 10/22/2020 at 10:33 PM, Udderlyadorable said:

The Haunting of Bly Manor, and The Witcher! keep those snacks close at hand so you dont miss a minute (or a calorie)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

@NikeLove1986 I am a little out of the city I am in a north suburb but still off the CTA so I feel like I am in the city 🤣 omg super cold compared to California 😭

@AllContrast Omg I literally take up a whole seat and a half... there is no way I could get away with one plane seat anymore. I am so big they instantly look at me and ask if I need an extender 😅 it’s like soon I’ll need two! 

2 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

I have been missing you guys like crazy! Really need to be more active in this forum! 💖

Just got back to Chicago for the time being and weighed myself. Excited to say I am officially the fattest I have even been 🥰

My question of the day for you all is... do you prefer your bellies tucked in or tucked out? ☺️

382E6893-2D4A-4142-858C-FAEF35A6105C.jpeg

F8B5C58D-F663-4BA9-A616-D4DFDD93F2B0.jpeg

Out! Gotta let that belly jiggle freely.

4 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

I have been missing you guys like crazy! Really need to be more active in this forum! 💖

Just got back to Chicago for the time being and weighed myself. Excited to say I am officially the fattest I have even been 🥰

My question of the day for you all is... do you prefer your bellies tucked in or tucked out? ☺️

382E6893-2D4A-4142-858C-FAEF35A6105C.jpeg

F8B5C58D-F663-4BA9-A616-D4DFDD93F2B0.jpeg

ALWAYS hanging out!!:)

3 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@NikeLove1986 I am a little out of the city I am in a north suburb but still off the CTA so I feel like I am in the city 🤣 omg super cold compared to California 😭

@AllContrast Omg I literally take up a whole seat and a half... there is no way I could get away with one plane seat anymore. I am so big they instantly look at me and ask if I need an extender 😅 it’s like soon I’ll need two! 

How much do you think you'll weigh once you need two full seats?