45 minutes ago, Udderlyadorable said:

never been the one to get tied down before teehee...

I am surprised by this, but I don't know if you ever had that option available.  I think seeing soft women in bondage is one of the best things ever, and there are a wide range of sizes that look good in it, yet sources for pictures or video is rare.  I also find those who share my preference for curvy and fat women in ropes and bondage to be rare, but obviously, with whom would I discuss this topic?  

I don't know if you enjoy the feeling of having your hips squished in that arm chair, but I love that image and the idea.  Now, imagine every part of you being restrained and squished by ropes and wider straps, either sitting, lying, or suspended...then multiply that restriction experience in the arm chair by, like, one hundred.  From my point of view, I suppose it's like watching a woman try on clothes she outgrew, except one hundred times better.  Or maybe it's just me.  Sorry, I'm rambling.

• Curvage Model

I would say I have never done it because I haven't had the opportunity with the right person😅. Well I used to go to a dungeon with my friend and we would just watch lolol I would get a lot of attention and a lot of people offered to tie me up but I am a weirdo and don't allow people to touch me unless I am in a relationship with them or really really really like them. OMG dungeons are wild tho... I saw some wild things totally a entertaining Friday each time I went. My favorite to watch was a s3x train like literally 7 people in a row. 

I am open minded with the right person I will try anything once. 😊 I think being tied up would make for a good video and photo set for sure. Maybe I could convince one of my friends to help me! 

I actually sat down on my chair to hard and it broke Monday... opps... Its still in tact kinda just leans forward I don't think its going to survive much longer. I do love how it feels when I get stuck in chairs and how it feels to be squished. 😊

You raise far too many questions, but I'll spare ya, except for one.  Was the dungeon just someone's house?  I can't imagine what else it would be, but I can't stop imagining an audience.  You have had more fun than me.  The only memorable thing I have done like that is go to a local fetish club a few times, drink while dancing in my underwear and fishnet stockings, eat candy off a stranger's body, and have a drag queen talk me into dancing down to get my body spray painted.  Milder, but it was a great time.  

I actually understand the not-being-touched thing with regard to situations like that.  I would need some sort of time knowing the person who is going to tie me up.  So you're not a weirdo.  Well, no, you are, but in the most fun and positive way.

I hope I am not the only one here who has brought that up to you - being tied up for a video.  But I am pretty sure people are going to want to see you on that chair of yours once it's on it's last leg.

12 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@Tastic1 I did really love Japanese fashion and was super cutesy. 😊 I feel like I can be really sweet and submissive at times I grew up with a very strict traditional family so I find it very natural to do what I am told without complaining. I wasn't much of a rule breaker lolol With that being said I have always been pretty spoiled so I expect a lot as well and can be a brat and very demanding...

I also have found myself dating very submissive men which has made me more dominate. Which I loved, they were all very kind,sweet and treated me very well. Love me a guy I can say I want to get ice cream right now and he just goes and grabs his keys... And I can tie him up and do whatever I want to him.. never been the one to get tied down before teehee... Maybe the right Dom could convert me who knows lolol 

10 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

I would say I have never done it because I haven't had the opportunity with the right person😅. Well I used to go to a dungeon with my friend and we would just watch lolol I would get a lot of attention and a lot of people offered to tie me up but I am a weirdo and don't allow people to touch me unless I am in a relationship with them or really really really like them. OMG dungeons are wild tho... I saw some wild things totally a entertaining Friday each time I went. My favorite to watch was a s3x train like literally 7 people in a row. 

I am open minded with the right person I will try anything once. 😊 I think being tied up would make for a good video and photo set for sure. Maybe I could convince one of my friends to help me! 

I actually sat down on my chair to hard and it broke Monday... opps... Its still in tact kinda just leans forward I don't think its going to survive much longer. I do love how it feels when I get stuck in chairs and how it feels to be squished. 😊

Wow, this was a terribly interesting story. You have certainly lived an interesting life. :)  Just so we are keeping badges straight l0lita, dom, ex-google and could squat 300lbs. You are a woman of many and varied attributes, thank you for sharing. 

There is nothing wrong with running to get your SO anything they desire (especially food), I can imagine many here wold be running to get whatever your heart desired at the slightest indication you were hungry. 

Dungeon? Wow, that is interesting, I have never been anywhere like that. Closest (if you could even consider it that) I have ever been was a tease club. 

The thought of your fat being squeezed as you are tied down? Amazing thought. 

Have you seen the Titan XL Gaming chairs? They will handle about 400lb and are quite large, but unfortunately also rather expensive.  

On 8/28/2020 at 8:24 PM, Udderlyadorable said:

It so funny that you brake two chair just in few months. That broken wooden armrest and another chair now. You broke that chair with wheels that you usually use in videos?

• Curvage Model
On 8/27/2020 at 1:41 PM, Udderlyadorable said:

@jonasctba yeah feel free!! ☺️☺️ 

@Vekelvy yeah... I should find my old outfits and try them on no way they will even come close to fitting 😅 teeeheee I would consider myself a switch, but always wanted to make a more Dom centric video. ☺️ 

Do it!!!!

It was always my dream to be a dominatrix but I didn't know how to get into it, so I was a stripper instead, still fun, but I think being a dominatrix would be SO much more fun!!!

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Do it!!!!

It was always my dream to be a dominatrix but I didn't know how to get into it, so I was a stripper instead, still fun, but I think being a dominatrix would be SO much more fun!!!

From the femdoms I know, it's as easy as just doing it. Going to BDSM clubs is a good start to meeting people who are experienced and finding subs that are willing to help you get started

• Curvage Model

Omg I am sorry everyone I didn’t see any of the notifications for these responses 😭😭😭 

@ShoeshineBoy lol there are actual dungeons in chicago, this one was $10 for woman to get in and $50 for men. It was open bar which was actually pretty cool just because unlimited alcohol and snacks for $10 😎 also your experience sounds soooooo fun!! Where is this club?? I need to go! ☺️ 

@Tastic1 after seeing the movie Yes Man I started saying yes to almost everything and it gets me into some interesting situations 😅 I have been reaching out... one of my friends might be my new cameraman and I might be able to convince them to tie me up I am soooo excited!! I have not seen these chairs I really should look into that thank you ☺️☺️ 

@ivan_ivanov100 yes something snapped on the bottom of that chair I sit in, in a lot of my videos 😅 I can still sit in it, it just leans forward now but makes some scary noises. If I slam down hard on it, I think it would fully break. If I can get a new chair I might try to purposely break it for a video ☺️ 

@Litherian Lolol 3rd times the charm ;)  Teehee I graduated high school early so I first tried to go down the path of becoming a surgeon/doctor something along those lines. Was not for me so at 19 I moved to Chicago and I majored in marketing and minored in fashion design/business. During my free time I studied a lot of analytics and the technical side of marketing and literally got every Google Cert I could.  Now I am learning Python. I looovveeee learning if I could just be in college forever I would 😅 I have worked for Amazon, Google, non-profits, start-ups, started a few of my own online shops but I will say I have the most fun with Curvage and it brings me the most joy. 💖 Maybe I should have been a film major so I could actually learn how to film better 🤣 lol 

5 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@Tastic1 after seeing the movie Yes Man I started saying yes to almost everything and it gets me into some interesting situations 😅 I have been reaching out... one of my friends might be my new cameraman and I might be able to convince them to tie me up I am soooo excited!! I have not seen these chairs I really should look into that thank you ☺️☺️ 

@Litherian Lolol 3rd times the charm ;)  Teehee I graduated high school early so I first tried to go down the path of becoming a surgeon/doctor something along those lines. Was not for me so at 19 I moved to Chicago and I majored in marketing and minored in fashion design/business. During my free time I studied a lot of analytics and the technical side of marketing and literally got every Google Cert I could.  Now I am learning Python. I looovveeee learning if I could just be in college forever I would 😅 I have worked for Amazon, Google, non-profits, start-ups, started a few of my own online shops but I will say I have the most fun with Curvage and it brings me the most joy. 💖 Maybe I should have been a film major so I could actually learn how to film better 🤣 lol 

That is so interesting, I can imagine that you have agreed your way into some very interesting situations 😂 The chairs look to be very high quality so that might justify the price :) 

You are learning Python? I am doing a project with it at the moment and it is kicking my arse. Programming does not come naturally to me for some reason, and the combination of Python, HTML5 and the Java-like syntax of Django is doing my head in. Triggering a script to run on the local host machine when a button on the page is pressed. Either it doesn't poll or it crashes, it is just so frustrating. Though I will continue to learn Python after this project is completed as it seems so useful and powerful. 💻

7 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

Omg I am sorry everyone I didn’t see any of the notifications for these responses 😭😭😭 

@ShoeshineBoy lol there are actual dungeons in chicago, this one was $10 for woman to get in and $50 for men. It was open bar which was actually pretty cool just because unlimited alcohol and snacks for $10 😎 also your experience sounds soooooo fun!! Where is this club?? I need to go! ☺️ 

I looovveeee learning if I could just be in college forever I would 😅  🤣

I was not expecting that.  I thought a sex dungeon would have to be in someone's home.  I'm glad I felt a need to ask.  The club was in Lowell, Massachusetts.  It was in an empty part of a building above a bar that was only a fetish club once per month.  If Chicago has sex dungeons, I am certain they have fetish clubs.  Go when they have events; much more entertaining.  On one visit, they had an excellent and curvy local woman doing a burlesque performance.  I wish I could remember her name because she was excellent.  The drag queen who got me to paint my body was Mama Georgia.  She had a voice like Vin Deisel and was hilarious.  So yeah, you should go to one.

To comment on the college thing, if you love learning, get a job at a college.  Typically, one benefit is that the cost for taking classes is waived.  That's how I got through college.

• 1 month later...