• Curvage Model
54 minutes ago, Cytorah Rose said:

Omg! I should make like a side by side of all of us! ❤️ Eh, @KittyPiggy & @Udderlyadorable | Should I?? ❤️ Do you have your permission? Haha

@Cytorah RoseYeah totally!!! @KittyPiggy is like my biggest inspo 😭

4 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

Thought I would add some more of my failed photoshoot pics here ☺️ P.s thank you to person who sent me this onesie I love it!! You know who you are!!!

4DFADAC0-9DE8-4DEE-913B-F21A5B9506E0.jpeg

8B66A0FC-02A3-4A7D-910B-BC4709D06DD6.jpeg

51DA2E07-95D1-4B3A-ADB8-7538BDFB5973.jpeg

87BA3278-3F98-4F7D-A395-DE64B981B249.jpeg

So glad to have helped you get this perfect 1-1 accurate Cosplay lol 
really hope you add more cosplay outfits to your wishlist you're just so cute ❤️ 

On 6/6/2020 at 2:06 AM, jarlewski said:

I get how awkward it can be talking to someone that isn't there, but you did a great job with it. Sometimes, I think we underestimate the power of parasocial relationships in our current lives - we spend so much time befriending YouTube personalities and video game characters, as if they're aware of us spending time with them. I know it's a weird comparison, but anyone making videos could learn a lot from Mr. Rogers and Sesame Street - most anyone watching you wants to get to know you, to in some way get a sense of your personality and what makes you special. (I like ass shaking videos as much as the next person, but I'd like to believe we all want a connection and a story to go along with it, so we care whose ass it is and why it is shaking.) 

Mr rogers and ass shaking in the same sentence, what a world.

"Why are you looking at me like that...?"

1482468975_UdderlyadorableBLUE4.thumb.jpg.31cddec65123d1123cf347c320b849a7.jpg

(This part is a little bit late) Also, thanks @Udderlyadorable answering my question in your Q&A video, it's super interesting that you look at your body and imagining it slowing growing and you find that sequence arrousing (as many others do)... so hot!!

And thank you for praising my morphs. It's not too often my work gets a shout-out (whether you meant the morphs in this thread or on my DeviantArt, or both!). It's good to know that they are "phenomenal", even though I'm still breaking out as a morpher.

• Curvage Model

@GeorgeB I haven’t gone Jogging in a long time!! There is so much jiggle just walking I can only imagine what it’s like to jog maybe I should make a jogging video!! I bet I would feel extremely heavy it would be hard to jog for long that’s for sure. 

5 minutes ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@GeorgeB I haven’t gone Jogging in a long time!! There is so much jiggle just walking I can only imagine what it’s like to jog maybe I should make a jogging video!! I bet I would feel extremely heavy it would be hard to jog for long that’s for sure. 

You should totally do a Jogging video, hell even a workout video, there is nothing more fun then seeing fat goddesses working out and having their fat bounce all over the place. 

• 4 weeks later...