For the Q&A :

1 - You've mentioned before that some of your friends have potentially gained some weight recently, are you going to reach out to them and ask if they would like to join?

2 - We've seen you a lot in elasticated jeans, have you grown out of any button jeans you have (*potential button pop video*)?

3 - Are you a fan of the blueberry / inflation fetish, would you ever make videos about it if you are? (As I am a morpher, I made some morphs for you and your followers' entertainment, hope you like them!)

1132217366_UdderlyadorableBLUE.thumb.jpg.1084359f7c82abab998a6bef44c25831.jpg

1577917235_UdderlyadorableBLUE2.thumb.jpg.50595c61d704e8818ef05ec692211f49.jpg

For the Q and A

You've briefly mentioned your brother not being into having a fat sister. What other reactions have you gotten from friends and family regarding your weight gain?

Do you have any embarrassing stories regarding your weight? Breaking things in public or around others?

Have you become clumsier as you've gained weight? Like bumping into things unexpectedly? How is your mobility in general?

Thanks! Looking forward to the video!

On 3/19/2020 at 8:45 PM, Udderlyadorable said:

Animal Crossing is my life fuel!!! ? 

FML moment of my day, my daughter loves that game. (Fuck, that makes me feel old.. 🤦🏼‍♂️)

I'm seriously blown away how I slept on you. A cute pearshaped girl on Curvage and I didn't know about her? Damn, I'm slipping!

36 minutes ago, Udderlyadorable said:

Ahhh this is from the very first video I ever made.. 😅 I never posted it because I thought I talked to much.

I get how awkward it can be talking to someone that isn't there, but you did a great job with it. Sometimes, I think we underestimate the power of parasocial relationships in our current lives - we spend so much time befriending YouTube personalities and video game characters, as if they're aware of us spending time with them. I know it's a weird comparison, but anyone making videos could learn a lot from Mr. Rogers and Sesame Street - most anyone watching you wants to get to know you, to in some way get a sense of your personality and what makes you special. (I like ass shaking videos as much as the next person, but I'd like to believe we all want a connection and a story to go along with it, so we care whose ass it is and why it is shaking.) 

• Curvage Model

Ahhh @jarlewski I love that!! I actually am a huge Mr.Rogers fan and was going to cosplay him at my next convention 💖 I really appreciate your input. When I was getting started a lot of people told me not to talk to much. But I am the same person I am in my videos in real life so why limit my talking if that’s who I actually am? 😅  I honestly do this because I think it’s fun. I joined the community looking for a boyfriend and now I make content...lol It escalated quickly but I am having so much fun! ☺️

Guest Soja
14 minutes ago, Frask884 said:

That ass 🙌🏼🔥💯

welp... guess I'm gonna watch that video again now... it's either that or cold cold showering