On 5/12/2020 at 6:12 AM, Udderlyadorable said:

@Soja I am friends with a good amount of the same people. In college a lot of my guy friends were interested in me romantically and now think I have gotten to big and don't talk to me anymore lol. A lot of my girl friends have also slowly gained weight because I am a bad influence... My family on the other hand has talked to me about going on diets and getting weight loss surgery... My doctor even offered me weight loss pills. I have no health concerns so at this time I have zero desire to lose weight... teehee 

You're a saint! 

Not everyone can be lucky enough to foot the grocery bill for you, but you're spreading the expectation locally that your girlfriends could demand a much higher level of food indulgence if they stick together and just buy the next size up as necessary 😜 

I love how with a little extra pudge, it becomes so much more obvious which blokes are going to shame their girl bringing a second helping of dessert to bed with her ... 

Every girl should get the choice of snacks & a bedtime belly dance or the 6am runs she's heard some people struggle through. 😍

On 5/11/2020 at 10:28 PM, Udderlyadorable said:

@Soja I think the biggest gain with one of my friends is my friend Nicole, she started at around 140ish and is now roughly 240ish. I would always take my friends out to eat with me. They always saw me confident/getting lots of male attention so they actively wanted to get more curvy because they really wanted a bigger butt lol I have another friend who was 95 pounds and she is roughly 125 now, my other friend was 125 and is now 160, most of my friends are much smaller than me, my friend who is closest to my weight is 270 and when I met her she was 200. My friends and I would eat out multiple times per week together before Corona... I honestly haven't saw them in a few months and can only imagine their gains. 

I love this story!!

"They always saw me confident/getting lots of male attention so they actively wanted to get more curvy"

as they should!.....men want thicc girls but are still afraid to admit it.

#.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest high

You ridiculous hot

On 5/25/2020 at 8:54 PM, Udderlyadorable said:

Just wanted to add some of my recent Gifs/Pics here for you :) Hope you enjoy!! 

You gaining is just mind blowing!!

• Curvage Model

@wzx1135 I used to a lot more when I was younger. I mostly just play retro games (SNES, Sega Gen, N64), and fighting games (Injustice 2 is my favorite!) ☺️ 

My friends love making me play horror games though because I am a giant chicken and easily scared. Lolol 

2 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@wzx1135 I used to a lot more when I was younger. I mostly just play retro games (SNES, Sega Gen, N64), and fighting games (Injustice 2 is my favorite!) ☺️ 

My friends love making me play horror games though because I am a giant chicken and easily scared. Lolol 

Nice! I use to collect SNES games but I had to sell it for money. I had everything! I had Mario All Stars, Mario World, Mario RPG, all the Donkey Kongs, Doom, Star Fox, Metriod. I made over 400 bucks off my entire collection. I even had one of those portable SNES. I still have my PS1 and I have a pretty good collection going there. For now I'm just collecting the same SNES games on my Wii U ahahaha!