Guest BrewGuy
1 hour ago, Udderlyadorable said:

This was over 100 pounds ago during the beginning of my gaining journey 💖

I realize you’ve given us some of the backstory before, but good GOD it’s wild to see the photos that go with it. Thanks for sharing - gorgeous before and after 🔥 

Guest Soja

Do you still have friends or people in your everyday life from back then? What do they say about how big you got?

Your body kind of reminds me of an ex of mine, and she found out from her friend that the girls at her job occasionally gossiped about her big butt 🤣 just made me more into her

• Curvage Model

@Soja I am friends with a good amount of the same people. In college a lot of my guy friends were interested in me romantically and now think I have gotten to big and don't talk to me anymore lol. A lot of my girl friends have also slowly gained weight because I am a bad influence... My family on the other hand has talked to me about going on diets and getting weight loss surgery... My doctor even offered me weight loss pills. I have no health concerns so at this time I have zero desire to lose weight... teehee 

Guest Soja
1 minute ago, Udderlyadorable said:

In college a lot of my guy friends were interested in me romantically and now think I have gotten to big and don't talk to me anymore lol.

Men lacking in refinement and taste.

A lot of my girl friends have also slowly gained weight because I am a bad influence...

This is soooooo hot. If you had anything more specific on that...

• Curvage Model

@Soja I think the biggest gain with one of my friends is my friend Nicole, she started at around 140ish and is now roughly 240ish. I would always take my friends out to eat with me. They always saw me confident/getting lots of male attention so they actively wanted to get more curvy because they really wanted a bigger butt lol I have another friend who was 95 pounds and she is roughly 125 now, my other friend was 125 and is now 160, most of my friends are much smaller than me, my friend who is closest to my weight is 270 and when I met her she was 200. My friends and I would eat out multiple times per week together before Corona... I honestly haven't saw them in a few months and can only imagine their gains. 

Guest Soja

That's like something from a weight gain story!😮 You're such an enabler, got friends gaining 70 and a hundred goddamn pounds! All bow down.

Guest Soja
7 minutes ago, Udderlyadorable said:

I will ask for their permission maybe they will be kind enough to let me share pictures of their gains on here :)  (Or better yet I can get them in videos in the future!) 

I would never have the expectation that anybody would be into doing that, important to respect privacy...

ok, turning rational brain off

Jfc that would be so fucking hot dear lort 

Haha. That does sound like a great gaining story - curvy girl gets loads of male attention so eats and amplifies her curves. Her friends see the attention and start gaining too. She loves the food and gaining so much she keeps going even though some of the guys think she’s too big. No worries, cause even more guys love her big gain.  

6 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@Soja I am friends with a good amount of the same people. In college a lot of my guy friends were interested in me romantically and now think I have gotten to big and don't talk to me anymore lol. A lot of my girl friends have also slowly gained weight because I am a bad influence... My family on the other hand has talked to me about going on diets and getting weight loss surgery... My doctor even offered me weight loss pills. I have no health concerns so at this time I have zero desire to lose weight... teehee 

It's unbelievable that guys aren't hitting on you 24/7. You're lovely, and have gotten better looking since you've gained weight. What's the matter with those guys?

On 5/12/2020 at 3:41 AM, Udderlyadorable said:

@AllContrast I think some may still exist at my parents house so when I can I may have to stop over and see what I can find! :) I think I should still have the swimsuit, maybe the red lingerie, the corsets, I have been looking for the red plaid skirt for forever... fingers crossed would love to do a comparison!! 

Save it all!! 

You and special someone will thank past you soooo much for doing it. 

Especially if you can still squeeze in the swimsuit and get to take it for a swim at the beach...  Nothing like a fun, public, display of success / over indulgence, to remind the FA kinky mind that it's unlikely any swimwear will handle the task of back to back summers... 😍😜😎