Size contrast and BDSM

YungChill3447

(When I say BDSM, I don't necessarily mean getting into all that whips and chains stuff, just the idea of clearly defined dominant/submissive roles) So how do you guys feel about size contrasts in a feederism relationship? Like I see it as a way to incorporate a kind of dom/sub dynamic into it. As opposed to a mutual gain, I've always been really attracted to the idea of being a guy who's either really scrawny or athletic dating a fat girl, the idea being that she's such a demanding, spoiled fat princess she doesn't leave any food for me. Or, she's the whiny, bratty sub who gets stuffed constantly while I'm still keeping myself in tip-top shape. 

that is a curious thing when it happens. i concurr, i enjoy being athletic and being able to go for a run a couple of times a week at the same time i prefer my lady to be sedentary, soft, chubby and with a good appetite. this has lead, in time, to us weighing about the same despite the fact that i am about 15 inches taller. she is of course wider than me and she eats the same if not more. no exercise so i just love to silently remark the differences. the belly. the softness. just adorable. really enjoy seeing her dropping a size for good and move on to bigger and better things.  

• 7 months later...

I don't care much for demanding and spoiled or the whiny and bratty, but I could potentially play along.  I have a difficult time putting my finger on exactly what I like because there are just so many ways to have fun, but I do love the combination of size contrast and bdsm with not necessarily "whips and chains", but certainly multiple restraints and rough spankings are included.  Restraints on a squishy body are just wonderful, and I just don't understand why it isn't as popular a thing as tight clothes and stuckage, but I digress.  Of course, I always think this is best with a woman who is happy to act a little apprehensive within the scenario.

While I do not consider myself a sub, it occasionally crosses my mind what it would be like to be with a woman much bigger than me who is far more aggressive, assertive, and confident than average.  Like walk towards me slowly, pushing me towards the wall then into it, leaning as much of her weight as possible into me while putting her hand around my throat, squeezing a little and biting the hell out of my lip.  Not exactly bossy or demanding, but some parallel or subcategory I imagine exists.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

I don't care much for demanding and spoiled or the whiny and bratty, but I could potentially play along.  I have a difficult time putting my finger on exactly what I like because there are just so many ways to have fun, but I do love the combination of size contrast and bdsm with not necessarily "whips and chains", but certainly multiple restraints and rough spankings are included.  Restraints on a squishy body are just wonderful, and I just don't understand why it isn't as popular a thing as tight clothes and stuckage, but I digress.  Of course, I always think this is best with a woman who is happy to act a little apprehensive within the scenario.

While I do not consider myself a sub, it occasionally crosses my mind what it would be like to be with a woman much bigger than me who is far more aggressive, assertive, and confident than average.  Like walk towards me slowly, pushing me towards the wall then into it, leaning as much of her weight as possible into me while putting her hand around my throat, squeezing a little and biting the hell out of my lip.  Not exactly bossy or demanding, but some parallel or subcategory I imagine exists.

Reading your comment turned me on 😂😂

• 3 months later...

I've also thought about this a lot. Sexual fantasies aside, every time I fill the house with cakes and snacks, they disappear before I get a chance to eat any for myself, so there is some actual truth in it 😂 it also fits the narrative if her being the Dom in the bedroom. I'm quite strong, but it's a massive turn on knowing that once she's on top, I can't move anywhere 😍 she weighs about twice what I do!