Every person has their own opinion of what is beautiful. You are never going to please everyone. You fit what my ideal body type is, just as you described yourself. For me (no offense to others), I love A: a pretty face; B: smaller framed women; C Curvy, but not huge. What I’ve seen of you meets all my favorite attributes. Keep doing what you are, you’ll have plenty of fans and admirers. I think you’re a knockout. 

I find stretch marks sexy. It’s all about how you feel though... confidence is attractive.... if you’ve got it, flaunt it. Good luck getting curvier.... there are plenty of guys out there who are really into curvy women.😘

Guest grateful

As a total genetic FA, my experience is that every feature of a growing BBW is precious, unique and gorgeous!  😍

All the little features that have appeared bc of weight gain would have me so adsorbed in appreciation and delight,

that were we out for coffee and pastries, I might be distracted and miss what you are saying!  😮

Not bc of some other girl in the shop, but bc of you!!!!  ❤️😍🥰

Guest grateful
5 hours ago, Baby said:

My booty is growing nicely 😋🐯💕

F4CFD2EA-8548-49C3-BEEF-10C4B3652BC1.jpeg

True that!  😍❤️🥰:wub:😁  Thanks for the pics!  ❤️

Guest Blonde Babe
11 hours ago, Pachuco said:

Those red stripes are making you booty even more beautiful, they give contrast to your skin. Love it. Nice person and noce body ☺️❤️

Nice person and nice body 🥺 Thank you so much 😘

Guest Blonde Babe
4 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

The SM on your hips are amazing. Always a wonderful view

They’re getting crazy!!!

54 minutes ago, Baby said:

Nice person and nice body 🥺 Thank you so much 😘

Here we always are focusing about bodies, you and the rest of models and people here are not just a piece of art to be watched. There is always a person inside with feelings, emotions, thoughts... remember that you are nice in both sides and that is what really matters. Here we admire you, but is more important loving yourself 😘😘

Guest Blonde Babe
9 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

beautiful curves, thanks for sharing !

You’re always welcome 😘

Guest Blonde Babe
8 hours ago, Pachuco said:

Here we always are focusing about bodies, you and the rest of models and people here are not just a piece of art to be watched. There is always a person inside with feelings, emotions, thoughts... remember that you are nice in both sides and that is what really matters. Here we admire you, but is more important loving yourself 😘😘

I agree, because we appear so sexy and confident it’s easy to forget! You’re right, what’s inside matters most, thank you for the reminder 💕

Guest Blonde Babe

I thought the cow bikini was fitting because I like ice cream so much. A tub of Ben and Jerry’s is gone in half an hour now. 

D2391203-E9BC-4A85-AD87-1C524EF3DF95.jpeg