Guest Blonde Babe

Do you guys appreciate the time I take to update a forum? It just feels like a lot of work to be doing when a popular model can post a selfie and win the day. To the people that say, “just focus on yourself” it’s a bit harder than that, because this business is solely based on physical appeal. Being assigned a numerical value and being judged on my looks triggers a lot of insecurities from when I had an eating disorder. I bought a camera and upped my video quality, and my sales have actually gone down, so I’m not sure what to do. I totally understand getting burned out because many of us are doing a lot of work and are hardly thanked for it. I love making content and interacting with you guys but I’m discouraged. 

26 minutes ago, Baby said:

Do you guys appreciate the time I take to update a forum? It just feels like a lot of work to be doing when a popular model can post a selfie and win the day. To the people that say, “just focus on yourself” it’s a bit harder than that, because this business is solely based on physical appeal. Being assigned a numerical value and being judged on my looks triggers a lot of insecurities from when I had an eating disorder. I bought a camera and upped my video quality, and my sales have actually gone down, so I’m not sure what to do. I totally understand getting burned out because many of us are doing a lot of work and are hardly thanked for it. I love making content and interacting with you guys but I’m discouraged. 

Im sorry that you feel that way but understand where you are coming from. We are here for you. We appreciate at that you do behind the scenes as well. You're growing beautiful woman in more ways than one💕

1 hour ago, Baby said:

I appreciate the amount of time and effort you put into this forum. It takes a lot to answer read through posts and answer them. So thank you for being so interactive

I can't pretend to know what drives the sales in the clip store here. It is indeed physical appearance based, but why some models sell well but others don't is something I don't understand. It may have something to with the marketing that some are putting in. The way I see it is that as long as you are enjoying it then you should keep doing it. Run your own race and don't worry about the others. :) 

Guest Blonde Babe

I’m going to try to refrain from posting anything else. Need to take another break I think. It’s hard being so young and putting myself out there. 

4 minutes ago, Baby said:

I’m going to try to refrain from posting anything else. Need to take another break I think. It’s hard being so young and putting myself out there. 

That is fair, because your mental health comes first. Have a good break :) 

1 hour ago, Baby said:

Take care remember we love you and appreciate you so much. Take a break from posting. We'll always be here. 

6 hours ago, Baby said:

You deserve all the breaks you want and need!  All of us that enjoy your journey will always be here waiting for you to return ❤️

You need to stop putting pressure on yourself for numbers. People have like on their pictures and post on facebook , IG or even twitter. You dont need the whole world to dictate what you are worth. Focus on the people who bring you pleasure into all this and most important, have fun uploading or dont. When im buying an album, most of the time im not even interest in the poppy single but hidden gem, just like you. You sre number one for someone so nothing else matter girl :) we love you

On 6/25/2020 at 11:07 AM, Baby said:

Do you guys appreciate the time I take to update a forum?

Yes, very much. It gives more narrative (and interaction) to your journey, and keeps a sort of record in one place, which is lovely.

Your obvious enjoyment of self love and strong sense of self-respect is far more interesting to me than volume or "professionalism" of your content.

If you're approaching this from an entirely business or almost career perspective, then stats might be important to you. But this is a brutal industry in that regard, and I get the impression the vast majority of models are motivated more by self-expression and enjoyment of fetish than the fairly low revenue they can hope to generate. You could spend a great deal of time and effort trying to improve the stats and build a brand, and through no fault of your own it might not lead to very much. Your worth as a person will always be infinitely more than any number of likes, reviews or video purchases in an industry designed for sexual objectification.

You don't owe anyone a damn thing though - you be you. Post as little or often as you feel like, in whatever medium and on whatever sites makes you happy, and charge whatever you like for it too. None of us has any right to expect anything whatsoever from you. Enjoy your break.

On 6/25/2020 at 5:18 AM, Baby said:

Don't put so much pressure on yourself! This should be a feel-good-site after all. And you definitely don't need to explain yourself! If you feel like taking a break is the right thing, do it. You can come back any time and - I think I speak for all of us here - you will always be welcome! 

Guest Blonde Babe

Thank you everyone 😭 I read all of your comments and I appreciate every one. I will be back to posting soon. ❤️

Guest Blonde Babe

I got this super cute swimsuit yesterday and I can’t stop looking at myself 🙈 A few months ago when I started getting stretch marks an FA told me, “Everyone is lying to you. Men like smooth skin. You’re ruining your body and no one will find you attractive.” I felt awful, and they just kept showing up on my hips, ass, thighs, even my calves. I’m 5’2 on a good day with a very small frame and delicate, pale skin... the perfect recipe for stretch marks. As a society we are obsessed with perfection, even in our community. Stretch marks are natural, especially when you’re gaining weight, and all the men in my personal life find them super sexy. Here’s to embracing my curves and every other not-so-sexy part of getting curvier

E2DD31B9-63B4-4D26-A021-132DA93A4072.jpeg

Guest kapila
3 minutes ago, Baby said:

I got this super cute swimsuit yesterday and I can’t stop looking at myself 🙈 A few months ago when I started getting stretch marks an FA told me, “Everyone is lying to you. Men like smooth skin. You’re ruining your body and no one will find you attractive.” I felt awful, and they just kept showing up on my hips, ass, thighs, even my calves. I’m 5’2 on a good day with a very small frame and delicate, pale skin... the perfect recipe for stretch marks. As a society we are obsessed with perfection, even in our community. Stretch marks are natural, especially when you’re gaining weight, and all the men in my personal life find them super sexy. Here’s to embracing my curves and every other not-so-sexy part of getting curvier

E2DD31B9-63B4-4D26-A021-132DA93A4072.jpeg

Stretch marks are definitely natural! You look so amazing.

You look absolutely stunning Baby! And its great you're able to shift to seeing them in a positive light! They are absolutely natural and beautiful. Should be worn like badges of honoring for a well lived in body :) may they be a reminder of the happiness your choices being you!