Guest Blonde Babe
On 6/15/2020 at 11:29 PM, Ruben Esq. said:

Such a babe. Every update is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Thank you for sharing your journey.

Thank YOU for supporting my gain! 🥰

Guest Blonde Babe
On 6/15/2020 at 9:34 PM, Justaguy23 said:

And don't underestimate yourself.

You are gorgeous, you are genuine, you've got this!

Be the best version of yourself that YOU want to be, everyone else's opinion is secondary 😊.

Thank you. ☺️ I’m trying my best to feel confident and sexy about my new body. 

6 hours ago, Baby said:

In love with my chubby body. 

1463A397-8C3D-4581-907E-3E762FB594F3.jpeg

Your belly has unlocked a new level of hotness!  I'd love to see you at a public pool with your belly out there for everyone to see.  I would have to try so hard not to stare! You seriously look so good!

Guest Blonde Babe

3 months of posting on Curvage today! 🤗 For my 2 month anniversary I did a sale, and for my 3 months I thought I’d give away a video to 3 different users! All you have to do is react to this! For a bonus entry you can tell me why you love curvy women, or what you do to uplift other community members! 

546D3A2A-ED22-4104-AC69-08C0EC0C3532.jpeg

Guest Blonde Babe

I love curvy women because they are unapologetic and fierce. They break down walls and inspire others to be themselves. 💕

12 minutes ago, Baby said:

3 months of posting on Curvage today! 🤗 For my 2 month anniversary I did a sale, and for my 3 months I thought I’d give away a video to 3 different users! All you have to do is react to this! For a bonus entry you can tell me why you love curvy women, or what you do to uplift other community members! 

I love curvy women because they love to eat and feel no guilt for it, they are confident and fantastic too cuddle with, theres also something deeply sexy about their thickness, from thighs, to bums to bellies to boobs to arms, the squish is all!

47 minutes ago, Baby said:

I love curvy women because they are great for hugs, are better for chilling out at home which I like to do more and curves just look a lot better!

5 hours ago, Baby said:

I love curvy girls cause they are pretty and awsome both inside and out💖💖💖💖💖💖

6 hours ago, Baby said:

I love curvy women cause they are the sexiest women on the planet and because they love themselves even tho society sometimes tells them they shouldn’t, they over come that and have a idgaf attitude which is so sexy on top of the curves. Perfect match

I love curvy women ... because I love curves, and curvy women... have curves!  I could wax prosaic about it to no end but at the end of day, I love the soft feminine look of curvy women. I especially love it when women embrace the concept of being curvy. As I've said many times, there is nothing in this world sexier than self-confidence.

I am actually deeper than I come across - I swear!

11 hours ago, Baby said:

I love curvy women because they are so sexy! I'm much more attracted to fatter women than thinner women. I also love that you just do what you want and don't look at all those thin girls on instagram and are proud of your beautiful body!

17 hours ago, Baby said:

I love curvy women because curves are so damn sexy! It’s the true nature of women to be curvy and women like you are embracing that

Guest Blonde Babe
17 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

You one more reason to love curvy women. Love the lil tiger stripes you're gettin on you thighs. Sign of a well fed lady. Love the roundess of your tummy and the depth of your bellybutton. You're Looking gracious, seductive with an amazing figure. 

Glad you can tell I’m well-fed 😉 Thank you, my changing body is a lot to get used to but my soft tummy and deep belly button are so arousing 

On 6/18/2020 at 3:42 PM, Baby said:

I wouldn’t boast about uplifting community members necessarily, but I always try to be there anytime you or another member is having doubts. Whether it be related to the love of curves we all share or something in life that’s a struggle. Words are powerful and a simple compliment or comment of support can show that there are people who love and care for you. That’s something that even I as a commenter have received and it always feels good to let someone know they are wonderful and amazing in turn. That’s what I have grown to enjoy most from this community. ( P.S. yeah you, you are definitely wonderful and amazing 😋, have a great weekend!)

Guest Blonde Babe

Thank you to everyone for participating!!! Winners have been messaged ❤️ I loved reading your replies and all of the positivity. 

C9AB0ECB-4993-48B1-9F26-F4F4D3CEA460.jpeg

Edited by Blonde Babe