Guest Blonde Babe
On 6/5/2020 at 11:41 PM, portport said:

Wow. Just. Wow.

Thank you ❤️

On 6/6/2020 at 3:31 PM, bqb13 said:

We're lucky to have all you models! I hope you're feeling better now! 

Thank you for all the love!

On 6/6/2020 at 4:27 PM, Jokesjj said:

Sorry to hear that Baby hope you get better and we are all so proud, happy and excited for you. We are also blessed to see your journey in gaining some sexy jiggly wobbly fat in all the right places and I will always be here for a talk and will watch every step of the way and support you 100% of the way. We are so lucky and blessed to have you. 

Thanks for the support JJ 💗

22 hours ago, Random541 said:

Can you do a updated version of the second photo here, it's amazing.? Hope you're well

I will soon! 

22 hours ago, Knew said:

Those cupcake's look great. I'm sure the chef would be offended if you didn't eat each and every one of them. What better place for them to end up than on your growing curves.

I was the chef! I love baking to fill my tummy. It all ends up on my hips, that’s for sure! 

20 hours ago, johndoe1982 said:

Amazing. Your getting projection!

id suggest doubling up on the late night snacks!

😁😁😁

16 hours ago, notto125 said:

Omg ur belly its so hot🥺😍🥵

Hehehe 😋

15 hours ago, Tfw28 said:

IMO a lot more cakes

You think so?!

Guest Blonde Babe

To make your Monday a little better, I thought I’d give away a free video. I’ve seen lots of girls doing it and I’ve never given one away before so why not! All you have to do is like this post and I will message the winner after 24 hours. Must not have a private account so I can message! As a bonus entry you can comment here what you like about my thread or your favourite part of Curvage. ❤️

49AFDE43-C198-4987-9458-A78599DA2F21.gif

1 hour ago, Baby said:

To make your Monday a little better, I thought I’d give away a free video. I’ve seen lots of girls doing it and I’ve never given one away before so why not! All you have to do is like this post and I will message the winner after 24 hours. Must not have a private account so I can message! As a bonus entry you can comment here what you like about my thread or your favourite part of Curvage. ❤️

Looking fantastic!

Guest JigglyArms
2 hours ago, Baby said:

You are part of a rising wave of new models and you make this site so much better. We really love to have you here. Idc about a free video just want to let you know you're fucking awesome because it looks like you've felt underappreciated before.

That's not the case, I assure you

8 hours ago, Baby said:

I like your genuine interactions with your audience. :) 

On 5/18/2020 at 6:05 AM, Baby said:

This isn’t gonna be a sexy answer... no. My fam and friends have seen me at 100 lbs and their biggest concern is my happiness and quality of life. At the weight I am now I am the healthiest mentally that I’ve been in 6 years. I’m glad they haven’t because it makes me sad that girls have family members who belittle them for something as unimportant as gaining weight. If you know me, the LEAST extraordinary thing about me is my physical appearance, and those who I allow into my personal life think the same. 

Well, if your physical appearance is the LEAST extraordinary thing about you then you have NOTHING to worry about -- because your physical appearance is extraordinary in itself!  I think it would be quite something to know you.

11 hours ago, Baby said:

What I love most about curvage isn't - oddly enough - the BBW aspect of it.  What I love is (nearly) every woman on here is confident of who they are and why they're here and what they're doing, and fuck anybody who doesn't like it!  This place is a sanctuary.  A little microcosm of how the world should be.

12 hours ago, Baby said:

Like others have said, I love your genuine passion and confidence, not just about your body and the fetish, but for yourself overall. You're willing to speak your mind even when there's fear it might turn against you, and it's very commendable. :) 

13 hours ago, Baby said:

Favourite part of the website is by far seeing your photos! Witnessing your shirts get tighter, bras bursting, and just becoming more attractive in general with every post is such a turn on...your attitude towards it all is the best part of the whole thing; you’re becoming so confident enjoying every aspect and it’s so hot to see it unfold. Please keep it up you’re killing it! You’ve become the epitome of a sexy girl getting chubby and becoming way hotter because of it.

Guest Blonde Babe

And the winner is... @ap88! Thanks to everyone for participating, look out for another free video in the coming weeks. You guys are the best. 💗

847131EA-1833-408D-9FB0-5B0DF519EC08.jpeg

1 hour ago, Baby said:

15 lbs gained since quarantine started. I think it’s time for a weigh-in. 

I’d never wish for another worldwide catastrophe... like never ever... but thinking of Baby with yet another 15+ lbs packed on to that beautiful and ever growing frame... oh man 😅

Guest Blonde Babe
On 6/8/2020 at 4:18 PM, JigglyArms said:

You are part of a rising wave of new models and you make this site so much better. We really love to have you here. Idc about a free video just want to let you know you're fucking awesome because it looks like you've felt underappreciated before.

That's not the case, I assure you

This means more to me than you know. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guest Blonde Babe
20 hours ago, Borcjon said:

I’d never wish for another worldwide catastrophe... like never ever... but thinking of Baby with yet another 15+ lbs packed on to that beautiful and ever growing frame... oh man 😅

20 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I don't think we necessarily NEED another worldwide catastrophe for her to gain fifteen more pounds. 

I don’t think we need one either, I think it’s going to happen inevitably at this point. I can’t slow down. 😅😅

Guest Blonde Babe
On 6/8/2020 at 10:22 PM, Tastic1 said:

I like your genuine interactions with your audience. :) 

On 6/9/2020 at 1:45 AM, pgtip00 said:

What I love most about curvage isn't - oddly enough - the BBW aspect of it.  What I love is (nearly) every woman on here is confident of who they are and why they're here and what they're doing, and fuck anybody who doesn't like it!  This place is a sanctuary.  A little microcosm of how the world should be.

On 6/9/2020 at 2:25 AM, Jay Rock said:

Like others have said, I love your genuine passion and confidence, not just about your body and the fetish, but for yourself overall. You're willing to speak your mind even when there's fear it might turn against you, and it's very commendable. :) 

On 6/9/2020 at 2:56 AM, awakelikeanowl said:

Favourite part of the website is by far seeing your photos! Witnessing your shirts get tighter, bras bursting, and just becoming more attractive in general with every post is such a turn on...your attitude towards it all is the best part of the whole thing; you’re becoming so confident enjoying every aspect and it’s so hot to see it unfold. Please keep it up you’re killing it! You’ve become the epitome of a sexy girl getting chubby and becoming way hotter because of it.

Thank you guys for sharing and for being on this journey with me!