Guest Blonde Babe
On 5/29/2020 at 7:10 PM, bigorange3 said:

Ugh, just so alluring and sexy 

🙊🙊

On 5/29/2020 at 7:37 PM, johndoe1982 said:

Wow. This is so sexy. Amazing body ! Love it so much !!! Super hopeful there is some vids to buy in the future 👌🏼🤞🏼

Soon!!!

22 hours ago, Borcjon said:

Goodness this statement is hot 😰😰 You’ve already grown so much. You can call yourself big, you can call yourself chubby... but you want more, you want to be huge, you want to be wider, softer, fatter, heavier. I hope you enjoy the journey but I can’t wait to see where it leads either 🔥🥰🔥

Ugh, I do want to be wider, softer, fatter, and heavier. Can’t wait to see what I look like either but I’m loving the journey so far 😇

19 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

What a crime!! :( 

I know 😣

19 hours ago, BellyFan said:

Definitely loving the bloated look but you look incredible in both photos!  Also, I haven't been on in a few days so it was a nice surprise to see that you are back!  I'm very happy about your return :)

Thank you ☺️☺️

9 hours ago, snapper said:

That’s a beautiful sight to behold. 

😘

6 hours ago, notto125 said:

Or mabye bigger😍😍🥵

Maybeee

2 hours ago, Jack230 said:

You sure have! What’s your favorite thing to do to your belly?

Rub it down with lotion and jiggle it 🤤

Guest Blonde Babe
6 hours ago, notto125 said:

I forgot to make ur boobs huge and I make ur belly bigger but it didn't fit in the picture🥺😍😍🐷🥵

202005305857030018919659019.jpg

Can’t wait til I have bigger boobs too!

Guest Blonde Babe

Saturday snacks !! Finally get to have drinks with my friends 😄 Partying contributed a ton to my gain at university and I have a feeling the same thing will happen again when I get back to school in September

1FC0B422-87EA-4ECF-B993-DF59415BE8D5.jpeg

Guest Blonde Babe
14 hours ago, awakelikeanowl said:

Wow absolutely unreal! People must have been noticing at this point! What have the reactions been?

Been ‘encouraged’ to exercise a bit more... 😬

9 hours ago, Baby said:

2 and a half month progress 💪😜

1D5CCBC6-6F58-486A-8459-8EDDA7FEDAD6.jpeg

Wow you’re looking so soft! Your boobs are growing so much and that belly is begging to be rubbed. Your bras must be barely fitting at this point! Have you noticed them getting tighter? Keep it up you’re only getting more attractive! Any guy you know is dying to jiggle that soft belly.

Guest Hush
4 hours ago, Baby said:

These jeans were once too big for me.

And now there's too much of your beauty to be contained!

Guest Blonde Babe

Thought I’d leave this here. If you like my forum pics you will like this photo set! Including 25 pictures of me last night in my jeans. Every time you purchase here it goes toward my gain! I love to update you guys with free pics and any love in return (whether it’s likes, buying videos, commenting or messaging me) is noticed and appreciated ❤️

Guest Blonde Babe

One more from last night. Love the perfect round shape of my little (or not-so little) belly 🥺

A002C236-3A62-4656-B896-B52B9702C66D.jpeg