19 hours ago, Baby said:

Love you guys, thank you for the kind words. I’ve taken them all into consideration. For now, I’m back. I’m going to focus on me and my content, particularly making content I enjoy and am proud of. Not going to pay attention to silly things that were getting me down before, like users saying who’s the hottest girl on the site. The hottest girl will probably never be me, and that’s okay, because at least I’ve been myself. This is Baby. She’s blonde, beautiful, fiery, intelligent, and will blow your mind in bed. Don’t underestimate her 💋

10227BD5-2B02-491F-9C37-AC12B6E751A0.gif

This is my all-time favorite post on Curvage. Especially those last two lines...

Guest Blonde Babe
10 hours ago, Hush said:

Seems like your belly is half baked too...

Yep. That’s what happens when you go outside 

Guest Blonde Babe
14 hours ago, pet sounds said:

It's disturbing that both you and ChubbyChiquita have had negative reactions to what apparently is a competitive aspect of Curvage. Personally, I don't compare girls or try to rate or rank them, and I think lots of other members feel the same way. You are one of many beauties here, unique and wonderful in your own right, and we appreciate everything you choose to share of yourself!

Thank you ❤️ I’m glad you don’t compare girls. It’s the comments such as ‘most beautiful’ ‘best videos’ ‘queen of Curvage’ that are discouraging. I completely understand where chubbychiquita is coming from and I respect her a lot. 

Edited by Blonde Babe

17 minutes ago, Baby said:

Thank you ❤️ I’m glad you don’t compare girls. It’s the comments such as ‘most beautiful’ ‘best videos’ ‘queen of Curvage’ that get tiring. If someone already makes the best videos that everyone loves, I feel like what’s the point of me making them? It gets discouraging. I completely understand where chubbychiquita is coming from and I respect her a lot. 

This is important feedback for the community. I've used phrases like "Queen of Curvage" or "BEST VIDEO EVER", when really I just mean to give a compliment or take time to appreciate. I now realize this might not be the best way to phrase things and I see how those kind of comments could weigh on others. Thanks for sharing with us! 

Guest Blonde Babe
1 minute ago, bigorange3 said:

This is important feedback for the community. I've used phrases like "Queen of Curvage" or "BEST VIDEO EVER", when really I just mean to give a compliment or take time to appreciate. I now realize this might not be the best way to phrase things and I see how those kind of comments could weigh on others. Thanks for sharing with us! 

Thank YOU for taking the time to acknowledge this! ❤️❤️❤️

Personally I don't rank anybody, I just come here to watch hot girls. You're one of them. Sure I have my personal favorites, but that doesn't mean I think the ones I don't look at so often are "better" or "worse", everyone's taste is just different. Not a fan of the points and rankings, it's unnecessary. I think everyone should do what they like and not try to compete with others, we're all part of the same kink and that's what brings us together. If you're a person into FA you've come to the right place.

Guest Blonde Babe

My bloated belly was extra round. I’ve been eating good. 

E7A5DDEF-47D0-4891-BDD7-A65A432D69F6.jpeg

Edited by Blonde Babe

Guest Blonde Babe

The difference that empty vs. bloated and wearing your bottoms below or above your hips makes! 

178DEC0F-D925-437C-9483-14202A901911.jpeg

Guest Blonde Babe
1 hour ago, bigorange3 said:

You look SO GOOD! Love the cuddly vibes in the second pic too. 

❤️

Edited by Blonde Babe

On 3/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Baby said:

Hey, I’m a new model here! I discovered my interest in gaining when I accidentally put on a few (okay, more than a few) pounds at school and loved how my curvy body looked. Now, I can’t stop eating, it turns me on. Follow my journey as I continue to grow 😋

1BC4F905-45BB-415C-BE11-83525B2DDCCB.jpeg

77AF93B6-885B-47ED-B06B-DE59EA563A61.jpeg

A1F155B5-4521-4238-AC85-2854E2E3AED5.jpeg

0480F4BF-F011-46D4-8163-F0AF991A87C5.jpeg

97DE2E36-3CB5-4BCB-A9BA-3E4587F81437.jpeg

C43574B3-17E7-47AD-B216-C99C22C69FAB.jpeg

👀👀 looks so good , your only

going to like it more 

Guest Blonde Babe
On 5/26/2020 at 10:16 AM, snapper said:

This is my all-time favorite post on Curvage. Especially those last two lines...

You are the best. xx

Guest Blonde Babe
10 hours ago, Jeebd10 said:

👀👀 looks so good , your only

going to like it more 

I think I will too!

Guest Blonde Babe

I know you guys have been waiting patiently for new videos, and you’ll have them soon! My new camera gets here Friday and I can’t wait to start filming with it and to take some photos for the forum (and ones I can’t post here 👀) 💕 

Guest Blonde Babe
17 hours ago, chunkylover58 said:

You body is fine as hell!

You think so? 🥺

17 hours ago, Borcjon said:

I think the term “celebration size” is very apt. We can all celebrate that over the next few days you’ll have downed a whole kg. Worth of chocolate 😂😍

We’ll see how long it lasts! 😜

1 hour ago, bqb13 said:

Such a babe! You're looking gorgeous!

Always too sweet ❤️

55 minutes ago, Bellied-BATMAN said:

This is how every pretty blonde should look, spoiled with a pudgy jiggly happy belly :)

My pudgy belly is always very happy!