Guest Blonde Babe

Tried on another summer outfit. These shorts barely buttoned. All I want is to be taken to a restaurant and sit on the patio, eat some greasy food, and drink beer. My shorts would probably split.

2CD8E95F-E6B4-4F3F-AC88-DB58ADC5CCD5.jpeg

Edited by Blonde Babe

Just now, Baby said:

Tried on another summer outfit. These shorts barely buttoned. All I want is to be taken to a restaurant and sit on the patio, eat some greasy food, and drink beer. My shorts would probably split.

I’ll be your Huckleberry (Google it). 

2 minutes ago, Baby said:

Darling, if you come anywhere near Mtl when this is all over, let me know and i'll make it my personal mission 😎

Guest Molababy
16 minutes ago, snapper said:

I’ll be your Huckleberry (Google it). 

17 minutes ago, Baby said:

Wear those to 1 buffet and I guarantee they pop😋

31 minutes ago, Baby said:

I would definitely take you somewhere where they'd be greasy food, beer, and a patio......maybe a beach side patio with a nice sunset and crashing waves.

Guest sweetzombiejesus
50 minutes ago, Baby said:

xx I think we're saying the same thing :3

2 hours ago, Baby said:

Love the pictures your amazing as always love your posts 💖💖💖💖

Guest Blonde Babe

Stretch marks on full display 🐯  My thighs have taken most of my stretch marks (other than my hips) and it’s just proof of how thick I am 🤷🏼‍♀️

F5695936-83EC-4ADF-A0BB-9FB931C1A376.jpeg

Edited by Blonde Babe

14 hours ago, Baby said:

This outfit is as hot than the other. Looking fantastic hot, cute and sexy!!! Your fantasy wearing this outfit  beeing taken to a restaurant eating and drinking non stop sounds amazing. A view from the side and the backside in this and the other outfit were great. - Do you own some other cute ourgtown summer outfits?

Guest sweetzombiejesus
51 minutes ago, Baby said:

Stretch marks on full display 🐯  My thighs have taken most of my stretch marks (other than my hips) and it’s just proof of how thick I am 🤷🏼‍♀️

F5695936-83EC-4ADF-A0BB-9FB931C1A376.jpeg

Beautiful. As a feeder; Wish I knew more about creams & care for pampering such beautiful growth. Probably don’t know this well enough because stretchies turn me on greatly 🤔

Guest FeederDave
47 minutes ago, Baby said:

Btw I’m trying to get a tan 💀 I know you guys are judging my pale legs

They exult your stretch marks :) what queen doesn’t stay inside? 

Guest Blonde Babe
4 minutes ago, FeederDave said:

They exult your stretch marks :)what queen doesn’t stay inside? 

I hope everyone doesn’t think that most girls’ tans actually come from being outside, ahaha

Guest Blonde Babe
1 minute ago, Plumpnesslover said:

Well this is news to me

Everything we do to look ‘naturally’ beautiful is not natural, unfortunately. A lot of time and $$$ goes into looking good WITHOUT makeup. 

Guest Ace lyon

Baby girl I absolutely love your soft jiggly chubby belly 😘😍🥰. I would love to feed you lots of good food and rub your sexy belly down with lotion as well as jiggle that sexy belly for you 😉😘

Guest Blonde Babe
1 minute ago, Ace lyon said:

Baby girl I absolutely love your soft jiggly chubby belly 😘😍🥰. I would love to feed you lots of good food and rub your sexy belly down with lotion as well as jiggle that sexy belly for you 😉😘

Just like you would like to do to every other model, huh? 

Guest FeederDave
18 minutes ago, Baby said:

I hope everyone doesn’t think that most girls’ tans actually come from being outside, ahaha

the kind of girls I know are from outside, I only get the peasant girls I guess 🤷‍♂️