Guest Blonde Babe
7 minutes ago, Plumpnesslover said:

has anybody in your personal life acknowledged that you’re chubby now?

This isn’t gonna be a sexy answer... no. My fam and friends have seen me at 100 lbs and their biggest concern is my happiness and quality of life. At the weight I am now I am the healthiest mentally that I’ve been in 6 years. I’m glad they haven’t because it makes me sad that girls have family members who belittle them for something as unimportant as gaining weight. If you know me, the LEAST extraordinary thing about me is my physical appearance, and those who I allow into my personal life think the same. 

Edited by Blonde Babe

7 minutes ago, Baby said:

This isn’t gonna be a sexy answer... no. My fam and friends have seen me at 100 lbs and their biggest concern is my happiness and quality of life. At the weight I am now I am the healthiest mentally that I’ve been in 6 years. I’m glad they haven’t because it makes me sad that girls have family members who belittle them for something as unimportant as gaining weight. If you know me, the LEAST extraordinary thing about me is my physical appearance, and those who I allow into my personal life think the same. 

They’re probably happy to see you as healthy as you are now if anything, you don’t strike me as somebody who goes overboard with this either

I know a lot of people are disparaged by family members for gaining weight and belittled for it and when they struggle with self esteem it’s heart wrenching to watch as I have witnessed first hand with my ex

Guest Blonde Babe
3 minutes ago, Plumpnesslover said:

They’re probably happy to see you as healthy as you are now if anything, you don’t strike me as somebody who goes overboard with this either

I know a lot of people are disparaged by family members for gaining weight and belittled for it and when they struggle with self esteem it’s heart wrenching to watch as I have witnessed first hand with my ex

As much as I love stuffing and eating junk food, I have physical health problems and because of that I eat pretty well and exercise often to keep them under control. I’m not gaining weight super fast but in a way that is safe for me and my body 👍

It’s definitely heart wrenching. We live in a fatphobic society with ridiculous beauty standards that many have internalized and some even put those before their own family. 

Just now, Baby said:

As much as I love stuffing and eating junk food, I have physical health problems and because of that I eat pretty well and exercise often to keep them under control. I’m not gaining weight super fast but in a way that is safe for me and my body 👍

It’s definitely heart wrenching. We live in a fatphobic society with ridiculous beauty standards that many have internalized and some even put those before their own family. 

On a serious note just as a human being it’s good to hear that you take care of yourself. And specifically what I witnessed was watching my ex’s own mom poke her in her belly once she got up to around 160 and called her a nickname from her childhood basically calling her fat girl. I’d heard stories about that kind of thing happening when she was 15-16 but I didn’t realize it was so blatant 

Guest Blonde Babe

I can’t believe it’s been 2 months since I uploaded my first video! I’m running a sale to show you my appreciation. My clips are now $2.00 until Wednesday. Thanks for reading my forum and for buying my clips. It means more than you know. 💓

09DAB0C3-4FE5-454D-8FB3-EBF8BDA7638E.jpeg

Edited by Blonde Babe

13 minutes ago, Baby said:

I can’t believe it’s been 2 months since I uploaded my first video! I’m running a sale to show you my appreciation. My clips are now $2.00 until Wednesday. Thanks for reading my forum and for buying my clips. It means more than you know. 💓

09DAB0C3-4FE5-454D-8FB3-EBF8BDA7638E.jpeg

Thank you for being you and so honest with us. :) 

Guest Blonde Babe
11 hours ago, Mrcpking said:

It makes me happy to think about the fact that your biggest growth of all will have been from within👌

Awww ❤️❤️ I hope it will be

Guest Blonde Babe
14 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Thank you for being you and so honest with us. :) 

Always ❤️

Guest Blonde Babe
1 hour ago, mattyice said:

holy belly 😍😍

Getting bigger everyday!

1 hour ago, Yossella said:

that belly though😍

Hehe 😋

1 hour ago, bqb13 said:

Wow, just wow

Always flattering me ❤️

Guest Blonde Babe
On 5/18/2020 at 4:34 PM, Agent 817 said:

Love seeing those underwear or bikini pics. Have your panties gotten tighter?

Yeah, I need new ones pretty bad. Can’t wait to hit VS when this is over and buy new bras and panties 😈

Guest Blonde Babe
On 5/18/2020 at 7:50 PM, Tastic1 said:

You are looking soft and plump, amazing work 😀, and that yellow top is awesome.

Glad my hard work is paying off 😉

Guest Blonde Babe
22 hours ago, Plumpnesslover said:

Bandannas are apparently way hotter shirts than I thought 

It actually is a shirt! 

17 hours ago, fman5001 said:

So pretty 😍

❤️

2 hours ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

You are looking hotter than the sun. The sun my be envious. - Great summer outfit.

Thank you ☺️☺️ I love my tiny summer outfits