Guest Blonde Babe

I was called a bot and a scammer on another site today and it really upset me. I hope you guys know how real I am. I have never asked for donations, or put up an Amazon wishlist. Hell, I haven't even asked for you to give me reactions to my posts!!! I've provided free, sexy pics and very generously-priced videos. I'm not here to scam anyone, just share my gaining journey. The only thing I haven't shared is my whole face, for reasons relating for university and a future career treating patients. I truly care about you guys and what you think of me, please don't ever think that I don't.

Guest Blonde Babe

Fuck, I even felt guilty putting my account on private so that you'd have to follow me to view my forum! 

Guest Blonde Babe

I know being moody isn't cute or sexy but it's important to remember that even Curvage models have feelings too! 😉 And I am a person who likes to express her feelings, maybe it's the psychology major in me. 

2 hours ago, Baby said:

I was called a bot and a scammer on another site today and it really upset me. I hope you guys know how real I am. I have never asked for donations, or put up an Amazon wishlist. Hell, I haven't even asked for you to give me reactions to my posts!!! I've provided free, sexy pics and very generously-priced videos. I'm not here to scam anyone, just share my gaining journey. The only thing I haven't shared is my whole face, for reasons relating for university and a future career treating patients. I truly care about you guys and what you think of me, please don't ever think that I don't.

I think virtually every model on the Internet gets called a scammer at some point in their lives. There's no shortage of sad, pathetic people online that you should just try to ignore (they're probably 14-year-old boys or incels). Think of it as a rite of passage haha, and don't let it get you down. You're beautiful and you're not alone in this. 

3 hours ago, Baby said:

2 hours ago, Baby said:

I know being moody isn't cute or sexy but it's important to remember that even Curvage models have feelings too! 😉 And I am a person who likes to express her feelings, maybe it's the psychology major in me. 

I would be upset by this too, no one like to be called a fake. Who ever called you a bot was probably just jealous that you manage to dominate without ever showing you face. A degree of anonymity is important when dealing with anyone on the internet, and even more so if you want to enter medicine or psychology. You keep doing you. :) 

Guest Blonde Babe
14 hours ago, notto125 said:

You when the quarantine is over🥺😍😍

202005146938125352483996605.jpg

We can only hope!

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, Baby said:

To me being moody means being upset for no reason, this a very real reason to be upset! I’m sorry that that happened to you!

Guest Blonde Babe
4 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

To me being moody means being upset for no reason, this a very real reason to be upset! I’m sorry that that happened to you!

Thank you, you’re such a sweetheart! 💗💗

Guest Blonde Babe
1 hour ago, bqb13 said:

You're looking extra thicc today!

The bottoms hold my tummy in! Not getting the full thick effect 

Guest Blonde Babe

I used to be afraid to swim in my own pool, how ridiculous is that?! Yesterday I couldn’t wait to put my bikini on. That’s some *real* growth if you ask me. But oh yeah, my thighs and hips are definitely growing too. 😈

D1202DA6-2348-443A-ADD2-3BC07486A918.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Baby said:

I used to be afraid to swim in my own pool, how ridiculous is that?! Yesterday I couldn’t wait to put my bikini on. That’s some *real* growth if you ask me. But oh yeah, my thighs and hips are definitely growing too. 😈

D1202DA6-2348-443A-ADD2-3BC07486A918.jpeg

I hope someday you'll get so big like a whale and this bikini won't fit anymore 🥰