Guest Blonde Babe
17 hours ago, Plumpnesslover said:

I think you’re going to be one of those girls that even guys that aren’t necessarily into fat girls will still be sliding into the dm’s for 

I wouldn’t consider myself a fat girl... yet.

Guest Blonde Babe

Finally seeing progress from the hard work I’ve been putting in to shape my booty. Feels so good after years of insecurity around it. So yes, it does jiggle. The gif doesn’t do it justice. 😏

E9DDEE01-9B8F-4E65-9745-E19E961F1E49.gif

Edited by Blonde Babe

12 minutes ago, Baby said:

Finally seeing progress from the hard work I’ve been putting in to shape my booty. Feels so good after years of insecurity around it. So yes, it does jiggle. The gif doesn’t do it justice. 😏

Love your posts your awsome 😘😘😘😘💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤

Guest sweetzombiejesus
2 hours ago, Baby said:

Yeah. The light toning & spoiling of you is coming into fruition yo. :) You're plumping into a bombshell of an hourglass. Freaking love it ❤️😍🥰

Guest fxytimi
4 hours ago, Jordan said:

wow thats a nice booty!!! getting thick

Guest Blonde Babe
6 hours ago, Baby said:

6 reactions... I know my booty isn’t huge but damn, sometimes you guys are rude ;))

Just kidding!!!

Guest Blonde Babe
7 hours ago, Jordan said:

Aw, I’m so glad! 😘

Guest Blonde Babe
6 hours ago, Vekelvy said:

Pudgy bell and big booty? You're going to be the perfect pear once you return to Uni.

I hope so! 

5 hours ago, sweetzombiejesus said:

Yeah. The light toning & spoiling of you is coming into fruition yo. :) You're plumping into a bombshell of an hourglass. Freaking love it ❤️😍🥰

I hope my hourglass keeps coming along! Hehe. 😋

5 hours ago, johndoe1982 said:

Just such a sexy beautiful woman. The belly growing soft and delicious, your picture perfect boobs and ass. Perfection. Love your belly peaking out of clothes and tightening pants. It’s so sexy!! 

Thank you so much, I appreciate this 😭❤️

2 hours ago, fxytimi said:

wow thats a nice booty!!! getting thick

Thank you 😘😘

From your belly to your ass to your boobs, and even the small peeks we got of your face... I don't think there is a single part of you that doesn't look fantastic! 😍
And the craziest thing is, every additional pound is going to make you look even better.

Guest Blonde Babe

It’s so easy to eat an entire box of cookies while I watch a movie. I love having late night snacks, I got fat at school eating at night while I studied. 😋

BDAFB377-6DBC-44CD-AEF4-6EDCB723AADD.jpeg

Guest Tfw28
On 5/4/2020 at 8:32 PM, Baby said:

Would anyone be interested in a weigh-in? This might be a silly question. Since I’m short my weight is not very high but still a long way from the 110lbs I was a few years ago. 😚

absolutely 

Guest Mdrmax

I just wanted to say yo remember that you are beautiful no matter what and if someone disagrees then fuck then you don’t need them surround yourself with love nobody is perfect in this world cause you are perfect the way you are! 
Don’t let anyone bring you down and be proud of yourself and your body cause you are absolutely beautiful and amazing!